www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

My first Doll... A new beginning!

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

My first Doll... A new beginning!

Post by donoghu »

Hello everyone!
As some might have noticed, I already started to write on the forum left and right.

I'm the upcoming owner of a 4'10" Doll which is called Miranda available at MSLD.
Here's the link: https://www.mysiliconelovedoll.com/japa ... l-miranda/

I have already written quite my story in another post, but as it wasn't really my own, I decided to start my own so that, once she arrive, I can start posting my own photos and all. (Here's the link to my original post: viewtopic.php?f=225&t=101021&start=15 )

First, I'll write it again that I am positively surprised that MSLD agreed to change one thing about Miranda on my request without additional charges. Miranda is kinda like a petite D-Cup and I'm not really interested by big breasts so I asked MSLD, after my purchase, if it was possible to make her a B-Cup (preferably) or a C-Cup and, after transferring my request to the factory, it was accepted without additional fee to change her to a B-Cup. I'm extremely happy and this really bring my new experience as a new Doll owner to an even better one!

While I'm not (yet maybe) into the idea of making her existence equivalent to a living person in my life as this is all new to me, I do understand the appeal of, at least, giving her a name. She might be a tool of comfort and desires, there will always be a bit of attachment between such a thing and anyone who owns them. A bit like how I explained (in the topic linked above), that she will not just be there for sex, but also for comfort while sleeping, I found that the best way I could describe her upcoming existence in my life would like like an ultra upgrade of every kinds of pillow: Lap pillow, Full body pillow, "sex" pillow, etc. A bit like those giant japanese pillow that has some kind of popular star or anime character on them, but with reality multiplied by thousands (a bit relevant to the difference in price if you think about it).

Especially since she's Miranda, but not Miranda. Not a D-Cup, but a B-Cup. Also, I selected the green eyes and Short Red/Brown hair #10. I did hesitate with the brown eyes, but I wanted her to stand out a bit more and those green eyes kinda makes her lighted with life (in her face at least). A bit like the imperfection of reality. I didn't selected any of the optional outfits as I decided to buy her clothes myself.
I want her to be a bit more Americanized in her style (hence the Red/Brown wig and green eyes). A mixed race makes it even more "unique" in a way.

I decided to call her Date.
That's my style... I had a dwarf hamster, a few years back, and I called him Snake. It would be my style to call a pig "Bacon" or "Lardo" and a cow "Milky". So, I decided to call her "Date". Hence I'll be able to say "I got a Date." or "I have to take care of my Date." without sounding too strange (even in my own standard). As I have stated previously, for now at least, she's still a "it" to me and I mean it as "a thing". A bit on the same scale as my computer on which I work daily. If she get damaged, it would be the same kind of "feeling" as if my computer has issues. I'm a gamer, a graphic designer and a game developer by the way so my PC is important in that sense. She will also be important for other things.

The way I plan to make her look will be within my taste: A bit boyish with as little make-up as necessary: pajamas, T-Shirt, shirts, shorts and, if I find some that fits her alright, maybe low budget pants (a bit like suit pants, but cheaper). I might get her a dress if I find one that fits her AND look good on her. (Something simple like a straight red dress that goes down to her knee.)
I already bought her a tiny bits of clothes, but since I don't know her measurements, I went with stuff that, I know, will fit regardless.

The only thing I still miss are soft gloves to protect her hands. I might find some of them laying around in my apartment unless I had to throw them out due to their degraded state. Since it's in the summer, there's nothing really useful in the shops so I might have to buy them online. (Too bad I didn't knew about it when i purchased the maintenance stuff on amazon. It would have made things simpler.)

The maintenance stuff I bought off Amazon are the following items:
• 3x Microfiber Chamois Towel (30cm x 30cm).
This is the kind of towel that absorb well and doesn't leave any marks. Perfect for drying her out after cleaning.
• Johnson Baby Oil with Aloe Vera.
• Johnson Pure Cornstarsh with Aloe
• Nivea Aloe Hydratation Body Lotion.
I was looking for classic Nivea cream and when I came to this product. It's written as the same a their cream, but with extended smoothness (supposedly for 48h, but that's for an human so not much to tell about it). It's also written being easy to be absorbed.
Of course, I plan on testing it out first, but if it does work, it's actually less expensive than their classic cream.
• 4.5 once of water based lube(unscented and unflavored) from PinkCherry.

As you might have noticed, 3 of those product have a form of Aloe in them. (I'll do a full checkup of the ingredients once I get the item, of course, to avoid issues.) This will most likely keep Date from smelling bad. Except for the Baby oil, it wasn't my choice since I couldn't find the product mentioned without either Aloe or Coconut, so I decided to keep it with only Aloe in case that the Coconut has some unwanted ingredient in them (some times, it's a chemical-based simulated coconut smell).

For the clothes (for now):
- I bought, today, a light pigamas that includes a light top (black so I got to do a ink-excess-removal job on it) and some light white & pink shorts.
- I already got plenty of unisex clothes like T-shirt and pajamas pants to share with her. They might be a bit baggy on her, but that will be a kind of charm that goes with the slight Tomboy look I plan on giving her.
- I also bought her some white socks. 2$ for 3 pairs at my local Walmart.

Once I'll have her, I'll take her measurement and will buy some underwear and bras.

With that said, while I did read around about bras' sizes, I do wonder about cheap stretchy sport bras. I have seen around that stretchy stuff, if just a bit too tight, can leave marks on the doll's skin. How much should I add, in your opinion, to the bras' sizes so that the bras remains "stable" without ending up with marks? The fact that Date got B-Cup will make it slightly easier finding a slightly bigger size, but I wonder how much I should go for.

Also, I want to thank all the people around who wrote so many explanation. It really helped me understanding in what I'm getting (at least more than not knowing anything) and also gave me the little push necessary to do my first purchase of a Doll.

Once I get her, I'll clean her up good and then I'll post some picture. (Of course, I might have a test drive and another cleaning session before!)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: My first Doll... A new beginning!

Post by Slew »

Way to go man, Miranda's a cute 'Date'. :thumbs_up:

Welcome to the forum...

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Hey guys (and girls)!

I received the maintenance stuff I bought on Amazon. (I also found my "lost" gloves.)
Everything seems fine except I'm wondering about the ingredients of the Nivea Aloe Cream Lotion.

Here's the list of ingredients:
• Water
• Glycerin
• Alcohol Demat.
• Dicaprylyl Ether
• Glyceryl Stearate SE
• Isopropyl Palmitate
• Cetearyl Alcohol
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
• Dimenthicone
• Carbomer,
• Sodium Hydroxide
• Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate
• Phenoxyethanol
• Ethylhexylglycerin
• Linalool
• Citronellol
• Limonene
• Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
• Geraniol
• Fragrance

Yeah, took me a while to write it down without any mistakes (I think).
The order is as write on the list, meaning the highest in the list is the highest in concentration in the product. (The amount is not specified though. For example, if it's like 95% water and 5% is the rest or if it's like 70% water and 30% of the rest.)

It's a cream in a form that is in-between a standard cream form and a foam form.

If you see any ingredient that seems like inappropriate for a MSLD doll, please advise me!
(I also got to buy some mild liquid soap as the one I got is quite cheap, meaning it has way too many ingredient for a simple liquid soap. Almost as much ingredients as with the Nivea cream above.)

I also got the confirmation that the clothes I bought on AliExpress have been shipped today. Since it's mostly from China, I guess it will be coming in in 2-3 weeks.
(At least, I already bought a pajama locally.) I don't stress about those clothes since I bought them with the little amount I had left on my pre-paid credit card.

I haven't received any news about how's Date coming alone from MSLD yet since I had the confirmation about the change of the breast to B-Cup. It only been 5 days since then so no stress there. (Just updating on the subject.)

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

I finally got the UPS tracking number.
MSLD sent the number this morning (which surprised me) which is on the 21th.
The shipment was proceeded by UPS on the 17th. (That's when the UPS tracking number is normally given.)
The box started its long international journey on the 18th.

It's still in transit as of now.

Now, I wouldn't post about it if it there wasn't something strange about the transit and delivery.

Here's the transit information:
Louisville, KY, United States 07/21/2018 0:24 Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 07/20/2018 14:44 Departure Scan
07/20/2018 11:40 Arrival Scan
Narita, Japan 07/20/2018 21:42 Departure Scan
Quebec City, QC, Canada 07/20/2018 4:26 Import C.O.D. (ICOD) charges are due for this shipment.
07/20/2018 4:26 The receiver must pay the duties or taxes due on the package.
07/20/2018 3:13 The package is awaiting clearing agency review. / Your package was released by the clearing agency.
Narita, Japan 07/20/2018 8:41 Arrival Scan
07/19/2018 15:50 Your package is being processed at the clearance agency.
Shenzhen, China 07/20/2018 3:31 Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 07/19/2018 14:45 Export Scan
07/19/2018 1:56 Arrival Scan
07/19/2018 1:35 Departure Scan
Shenzhen, China 07/18/2018 21:43 Origin Scan
07/18/2018 18:29 Pickup Scan
China 07/17/2018 18:42 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Let me give you this info: I'm living in Quebec City.
Notice the update before the departure scan from Narita? Yeah. I tried to contact UPS just to confirm things and their customers' services aren't open for business on the weekend. The package went from China to Japan, then got cleared for entry in Quebec/Canada, then was shipped to the US by air at Anchorage in Alaska, then another air trip by air to Louisville in Kentucky around midnight this morning.

Now, the big question is what's next? Will it be another air trip up to the international airport of Quebec? Or maybe one toward Montreal's international airport (bigger), followed by 6h of road travel that separate Quebec City from Montreal? Or maybe it will be a full road trip from Louisville from the start?

[What's following blue text is more about a past experience I had with UPS and it's not, for the moment, related to the doll itself. I'm sharing this so that people in that kind of situation can have an idea of how things are.]

Funny thing is that the tracking number doesn't have an estimate delivery date. It just "goes as it goes". My only concern will be about the duties or taxes. I'm 100% okay with the taxes, but with that much of a travel (China > Japan > US > Canada), it wouldn't surprise me if there end up with additional duties fee charged. I'm writing this because it has already happened to me when I had to pay 98$ in total for the delivery, taxes and duties for a product which was paid/valued at 120$. Note that the taxes rate here is 14.975%. It all depends on how UPS US handle the Canadian delivery.

In the case of that package I wrote about, UPS US decided to use a non-UPS service for the Canadian delivery at my expense. I received that package from the local post office without any charges (but still no home delivery), then 2 weeks later I received a letter with an invoice including the taxes and duties. When I contacted UPS on the matter, they told me it was a decision of UPS US and UPS Canada had nothing to do with it so I had to call their International Main Office to fill a complain. In the end, I couldn't do much because UPS US and UPS Canada are separate legal entities and the mistake was, ultimately, made by the seller (to whom I bought the product and already paid a part of the delivery cost) who used the cheapest basic UPS package option that didn't included international shipping related fees. Basically, the shipping fee only covered the transport to the Canada customs which, then, since its destination is within the country was "offered" to whoever delivery companies want to pay the taxes and/or duties in advance. One company is selected which pay the taxes/duties and that company decide how the package is sent afterward (they can use regular mail services if they want as it can be the cheapest option). Then the package is sent to the local mail center. When the package owner get the package, he/she sign for the delivery and that give the OK to the secondary company to charge whatever they want for the "missing part" of the delivery fee.

This might be a different situation as it was sent from China and not from the US, initially, but I do know now what to expect in case of that kind of secondary handler issue and how to avoid some shady shipping businesses. First thing will all depends on who's delivering the box in my local area. If it's the UPS truck, that means all is clear and I'll mostly only have to pay for the taxes. If it's the local post office, that's a sign that there's a secondary handler involved and I can contact UPS to handle the situation and cover the expenses that they are supposed to cover and, then, only paying for the taxes. The value, in CAD, as of today is 1302.59$ and that means I'll should only have to pay around 195,07$ in taxes and/or duties. If they charge me anything higher than that, there's something wrong.

The last time, the issue was that I accepted the package before contacting UPS and that made me fall into a legal gray zone where my signature went up to the second handler's system and allowed them to handle the situation as they see fit. Now, I know that I must NOT sign anything (even from the post office) before contacting UPS if such a thing happens. The 2 best cases are home delivery by UPS or Pick-Up at the UPS center as those means UPS handled the whole transportation alone.

The reason why I'm sharing this experience, with UPS US, is because some might be left in the same situation. If a product valuated at 120$ (the box wasn't big at all and only contained a CD) comes to cost 98$ in shipping and taxes (18$ initially for the shipping via UPS US, then 80$ for the taxes on 120$+18$ as well as handling and shipping with Canada Post in Canada), I couldn't imagine the same kind of cost applied to a Love Doll with the size and weight of the box.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

[The following things are related to my experience with UPS. It's not directly affiliated to MSLD.]

There's a bit of an update on the shipment of my doll. It's not here yet, but let's say that UPS is both relatively simple yet a big hassle when it comes to accessing stuff in more details.

First, I tried to join the customer services yesterday which made find out they aren't open for business during the weekend or, at least, not officially.
Still, I did a bit of digging and I was able to get some information through their online system. Basically, the phone is "off", but emails pass through and not just any kinds... but the kind that goes to the higher echelons if you know what I mean. :whistle:

To put it simple, if you're a "customer" with not much backing, you're tossed aside with the rest and you're forced to make do with their classic and limited customers' service. If you're a business, you're on another level and they're open 24/7 at full force. That's a classic thing with those kind of businesses. In my case, I'm a freelance designer and game developer, but in terms of "official terms" I'm recognized business that has existed for over 10 years under the name of Creations Maxo.
(My logo and my name have reached as far as Africa's nations and even the UN as I have worked with companies who have contract with them.)

Since my business and my own address is the same, that made things easier and I have been able to get the relevant information about shipping and tracking with UPS because it's not as simple as it might sounds even if you got the tracking number.

In fact, until I did everything I had to do, I wouldn't have any means to do anything about my package until it reaches my door and there was no guaranties that I could track it in real-time either. That's because their tracking system limits the information available unless you got a fully registered and verified account.
For instance, before doing everything required, the tracking number only gave me the information "Quebec (QC) Canada" as the shipping address.

So, what has to be done are the following steps:
Note that everything is free, with the exception of SMS depending on your phone's contract.
1) Register an UPS account.
2) Fill all the information in your UPS account which includes your full real name, full address(es), etc.
3) Register your smartphone number (for SMS) and/or phone number (for automated voice message) and emails address in the "Notice" system.
(The notice system is separate from the account system. If you want update by emails or SMS, you got to register your emails and smartphone in the proper menu.)
4) Register any potential variations of your name. If you know, for example, that there's a risk that someone miss-type your name without the last letter, you got to enter that potential name in their "additional name" field. For example, my name is Maxime, but someone could miss-type Maxim or Max. (The error is human.) I also had to enter my business name.

The tracking system of UPS doesn't link your account to a specific tracking number, but instead link tracking numbers' address to account that has at least 3 identical information of the 5 possibilities: Full name, Postal Code, Full Address, Email Address, Phone Number. The email address, if registered to both the package shipping data (by the seller) is 100% required (but only if the seller does register it with the shipping).

Long story short, as long as I haven't fully completed my UPS account with all the damn "variations", I only was able to access the "basic" tracking information. The way I can see if "everything is fine" is by checking the tracking list of my account. Until I filled everything, there was no tracked package in my tracking list. Once done, the package with the tracking number of the doll was automatically added to the list and, now, when I check it, I see about 2x more details. I also was able to see the cost of Import custom fare and taxes on the package and I paid it via the Online system. (So it's already paid. No need to pay anything once I get the package.)

The taxes and import custom fare actually costed me less than I anticipated. I guess that's because the amount I paid included the shipping and handling cost which is supposed to be deduced from the value of the article. (That's a thing when you buy something with "Free shipping". It only means that the seller is the one who cover the shipping.)

Now that my UPS account has be setup and recognize the tracking number as "my own" as well as the Taxes & Custom fee has been fully paid, I can see an estimated delivery date. It's estimated to be delivered on the 24th (in 2 days). :mrgreen:
(It's kinda strange how I had to pay the C.O.D. (Costs-On-Delivery) in advance to access their "estimated" delivery information.)

For those who wonder, a 148cm Love Doll with a value of 990 USD (and free shipping) will cost you just a bit lower than 150 CAD in taxes and import custom fares.
Its weight is registered at 31kg in my case.

One important point though is that I haven't received any picture of Date from MSLD when it has been shipped by the Factory.
I got not idea what she looks like right now until the package arrive. The way MSLD transferred me the tracking number was kinda strange since it was 2 days after the shipping was handled by the factory and the doll was already on its way. Have MSLD even see the result or was it just internally approved at the factory. Can't tell. Some of you, proud Dolls' owners, have those "at factory" pictures of your doll(s) and shared them with us, but seems like I won't be able to do the same hahaha. :wink:

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

[Again, this is about UPS and their inability to do their job right.]

Hey guys! Still haven't received Date.
I'm following the tracking information with UPS and that's literally non-sense.
Originally, the delivery date was set for 23 of July, but that date quickly disappeared.
(That was when I didn't have created an UPS account and I couldn't access as much information.)
Since about the 21, the date keep switching between 24 of July or "Unable to give a delivery date".

Yesterday and today, it was written as "Delivery at 24/07/18 - End of the Day"

By the way, I never received ANY update in SMS as their system is supposed to deliver. I only received the email notices.

So, I was waiting at my apartment for the whole day not knowing when they will come... Up to around 21h45 where I finally have received an update... which mention that the delivery have been pushed back to "25/07/18 - End of the Day"

REALLY UPS? NOW, you're stating that it's tomorrow after I have waited the WHOLE freaking day?!?

By the way... since 2 days, the doll haven't moved from UPS' warehouse around in Lachine (south of Montreal) which is at approx. 3.2 hours from my location with a vehicle. The only thing that was added for the last 2 days is a mention "Scan" in that warehouse.
Sorry, but again UPS shown how unprofessional and completely incompetent they can be.

I'm not pointing at their delivery agents as those are doing an awesome job... I'm pointing at their administration who decide to cut corners on the shittiest pieces of software to manage the deliveries.

Ho and that's not all. They actually have modified the manifest of the shipment.
For the last 1.5 days, the box was held at Lachine warehouse and all the date were set between 22 and 23 of July.
When they updated the manifest after changing the delivery date from 24/07/18 to 25/07/18, they changed ALL the dates that were 22/07/18 and 23/07/18 for 24/07/18 and set all the hours to some impossible hours.

They added most of the stuff done at their warehouse under the pretence of the Mirabel International Airport customs... yet the package wasn't brought by plane (I did confirm this back when I used my identity as a business and all), but by truck. Basically, they were unable to transport the box for some reason and decided to modify the manifest so that I could not notice that they're incompetent and complain that I had to stay all day at my home for the delivery.

It's nothing new, but to me... UPS will always means Utter Piece of Shit in my head.

All that remains for me to get really angry (and doing something about it that UPS won't like) is the state of the box once delivered.
If they fuck it up and the box has been damaged, I'll be reclaiming a part of the delivery cost as requested and obligated by the laws in Canada (Consumers' Protection law). MSLD doesn't have to be scared of this because that will be between me and UPS. Consumer's Protection law, here, protect the customers against bad handling from the shipping company as a separate service and/or product from the purchase of the item delivered. (I got, in my hand, the receipt from UPS that explain the C.O.D. that I had to pay in details. If the box and its content is damaged, I can claim up to 558 CAD of value in damages as that's the over all shipping cost, minus the customs and taxes.)

TonyAlex45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TonyAlex45 »

Keep us posted. Waiting to see how this turns out.

alnoti
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by alnoti »

Congratulations! I recall my first time ordering one as well, and how much anticipation I had.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Date has arrived!

I had to help the UPS guy since he was clearly lose in his though about how to bring that 31Kg package in the building. Yeah... He didn't had any kind of tools to transport an heavy package. (Typical UPS blunt.) He wasn't the one fill the truck so he was surprised when he had to take the box out. As I hear his truck coming close to the building and braking, I put on my shoes and went straight to him.

He asked me "What's in the box? A furniture?"
I answered "Yeah. Something for my bedroom."

I didn't lied there... Only omitted some information. ;)

Of course, most of your surely wants some pictures!

For now, I only have taken factory-like picture before I started to do the initial maintenance on her body (as well as checking for any issues). She should be ready for some BB powdering soon.

The packaging was really well done. In fact, it was so well done that I was able to notice that the custom only opened the box to see the upper body as the rest was solidly protected.
Date in her box
Date in her box
Date_PackagePic.png (783.66 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
To my surprise, she came with quite a great number of accessories!
Head and Accessories
Head and Accessories
Date_Accessories&HeadPic.png (637.72 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
An USB powered heater rod (for warming up her holes), a small manual air pump (make drying of holes easier), a hard brush for the wig, the wig, a secondary set of nails (she has the pink ones on. The secondary is a "natural") and even white gloves for her to protect her hands!
The panties are not the kind that was shown on her store page, but it came with a top which wasn't on the store page either.
So instead of regular white panties, I got a J-String + erotic top. No biggies and I'm actually grateful for the top as it was one of the thing I couldn't buy before having the doll anyway.

For the head, I really LOVE her green eyes. Even that slight difference in the openings makes it much more "alive"!
In case some wonder, the head's mouth has a oral hole, but it's not teethed.

For the body...
Date's Body
Date's Body
Date_BodyPics.png (494.93 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
I'm REALLY happy that her cup was reduced! Anything bigger than that would have been a bit too big for my taste.
That's also why I haven't bought anything yet, in terms of bras/top that have to fit, as it's clearly a doll's B-Cup.

I must admit 2 things, but first I'll say that I don't regret at all the purchase! Those 2 things are more related to the fact that I'm new at this!

1) She's a bit smaller (petite) than I thought. Not really on the height, but on the width. It's clear that this is modeled after an adult of small size that has no fat a all. Since I have watched video on how to "move" the doll around, I wasn't stressed from moving her, but I must admit that my conscience was playing me some tricks as it was telling me "Watch out! That's a small fragile thing!" as if it was a real person.

2) The TPE material is indeed interesting and touching it is quite pleasant, but I would say that, in this case, it's not as "real" as I would have though it would be. With my ex, I was quite delicate and I'm delicate as well with Date as I was cleaning her with a wet towel. The feeling of the breasts weren't as smooth as my real experience. Can't say for the butt (I did have a feel with my finger while cleaning her) as I never had that kind of experience. As for the vagina, i would say that it's the closest part in terms of feeling.

Will I have some great fun with her? Hell YEAH! But I must admit that there will be 0% chance that I feel like it's a real human being.
(I wasn't sure before since they look so much like real women... but now I'm certain.)

Now... as for the quality of the doll and if there was anything off with it.
While I'm clearly not in a position to express a professional opinion, I can tell that there were a few "things" here and there, but nothing major.
Small stuff. Nothing serious.
Small stuff. Nothing serious.
Date_SmallThings.png (424.69 KiB) Viewed 4868 times
As you can see, the articulation in the feet is slightly misaligned. It could be something "normal" for the doll's model, but it's still anatomically wrong. When the feet are pointing toward down, you can notice that a bit of the TPE is "hanging" around the top of the feet. When the feet as in a "standing" angle (around 90 degrees), you can notice that there's just a bit too much TPE on the top of the feet (around what would be the fibula).

There's also a tiny nick on her left shoulder. Nothing major and I think I might be able, at a later date, to fix it up. Still, it's there so I'm reporting it only this once. ;)

I must admit that the heating wand (I just looked online and that's how it's called) is of a rather cheap making (no name) so I'll be sure to test it outside of the doll before deciding if I use it with the doll. But, hey, it's a free gift! I won't complain if it's a bit cheap, right? :roll:

Now, I should be able to apply some BB powder. Will bring more photos later. :P

=EDIT=

I have almost forgot... I have read around about how to apply the baby powder (or cornstarch for some other). In my case, I actually had some great tool I have barely ever used for YEARS. When I was younger, as I loved arts, my parents brought me in an art class for adults. (I was 14 back then). There I learned how to paint with the "real" water painting. I'm writing about the kind of water color (called "Aquarelle" in French) that is within the 3 most expensive types of painting in the world. (The "minimum" kit costed around 250$ to my parents and that only included 11 tubes of paints (8g per tube), 2 huge sheet of paper and about 12 brushes.)
In some of those brushes, I have brushes made with the hairs from horse and goat. Horse is relatively solid, but extremely flexible and the goat brush is similar to the brush you use to paint wall (but smaller), but so smooth and fluffy, it doesn't feel like a brush at all.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

The water color brush worked wonderfully for the BB powder.

I guess that one of the reason is that, unlike most other painting brushes, water color's brushes are soft and work with any material it comes into contact in a specific way: It absorb only a light amount of it and "push" the rest. That's because of the nature of the water colors. If the brushes were to absorb too much, it would destroy the ratio of pigment & water stored in the brush. As it's used on paper, if the brush was too solid, it would damage the damp paper.

In fact, if I had 2 of the same horse mane brush, I could probably use one for the powder and one for the baby oil + cream. But I only got 1 of that (it's around 28$) so I'm keeping it for the powder and use my hand for the oil and cream. 8)
One thing though is that I have to watch out for the brush's metal part (the thing that hold the brush's hairs). I'm used to it, but that's still a concern.

I guess you want some pictures now, right?

There they comes!

First, here what she looks like without clothes with the wig "Short Red/Brown" that came with it.
No Clothes + factory wig.
No Clothes + factory wig.
20180725_174504.jpg (94.12 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
The wig is acceptable in quality, but it will loose quite a few treads of hair the first time you brush it.
It does take a while to get the hang of the wig brush.

Here's what she looks like with the erotic underwears that came with her.
Factory Erotic fabrics
Factory Erotic fabrics
20180725_175538.jpg (55.47 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
This was the first time I handled a doll's joint for a pose.
I also noted that the toes doesn't really have any structures so they are quite flabby.
The fingers are smooth and small. The wrists are quite loose as I can't really keep them in a specific angle. (They keep returning at their defaults orientation unless something blocks them.)
One of the legs is quite alright and I can easily manage its movement. (It's hard, but not too hard.) The other leg is slightly more hard to move around the hip and especially around the knee. I know that it's a temporary thing so I'm just noting it here.

The head and torso connections are well oriented. I have read about how some people have to put a stopper around the screw thread as, otherwise, the head turn slightly too much on the side (and is slightly too loose when in front). I didn't have that issue or at least, not to that point.
Before screwing the head onto the body, I inspected both parts and I noticed that the screw part (which comes out of the head) was not fully screwed in. (It's a 2-sided screw. I could removed it from the head and put it on the body and vise-versa.) I fixed it and it stops around the right place. (It's a bit hard to make her head look right, but it's still possible.)

Now... Here comes more pictures with the stuff I have bought her before her arrival!
Date who's torturing the Devil on my tablet.
Date who's torturing the Devil on my tablet.
20180725_181900.jpg (180.5 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
Barely not seeing has been said to be even better than seeing it.
Date's looking at me while I stare at her.
Date's looking at me while I stare at her.
20180725_181834.jpg (180.31 KiB) Viewed 4843 times
You might have noticed that the wig isn't the same, yet it's similar.
The wig I bought is a Black/Darkest Brown and it's shorter and of a better quality than the one that came with Date.
It's also a lot easier to handle and brush as the hair are slightly better volume and it also has 2 layers of hairs (one short and one long) which not only hide the head's skin better, but it also help the brush from sticking into the wig internal support.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Enjoy your honeymoon. :) Be careful with dark clothing because of staining especially new clothing, the TPE is so susceptible to stains. Good news most of the time it fades away with time & Vaseline/mineral oil treatments.

donoghu
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by donoghu »

Boobman wrote:Enjoy your honeymoon. :) Be careful with dark clothing because of staining especially new clothing, the TPE is so susceptible to stains. Good news most of the time it fades away with time & Vaseline/mineral oil treatments.
Thanks for the warning.
I did quite a bit of test with that blank tank top before she arrived to be on the safe side.
To be honest, I'm even more surprised that it didn't turned gray, with the stuff I have done it it. :lol:

The way I'm managing date and her clothes is that I don't leave clothes on her all the time.
I only put clothes on her when I'm "with her".

When I'm not "with her", I roll her half-naked (gloves + white socks + panties) in a light bed sheet (she looks like a mummy) and I place her on the right side of the bed (it's a double size) where she ends up between me, if I'm in the bed, and the wall on the other side.

I forgot to write that while, initially she did had a light plastic-like odor, now I got to stick my nose right on her skin to smell it.
Considering that she had 1 full clean up only, that means her odor might 99.99% be off in 2-3 week. (The Aloe baby oil and Baby Powder did a really good job on her odor.)

Yep, the honeymoon has already started. I'm currently on a break and while I'm at it, I'm looking on the forum for some info.
(She're right by myself looking at me. I placed her arm around me as if she's waiting for me to come back. :mrgreen:)

It's strange... really. First, I'm not that much disoriented by the "force her limbs into the position that you want" restriction. (It's a doll... not a robot! :roll: ) It's actually quite similar to my ex with whom I have been with for 6 years. My Ex have (as it's still present) issues with her nervous system and, sometimes, her arms or legs could "cramp" (fold or stay flat) and she wouldn't be able to move them. I had to massage her limbs while slowly fold them to help her recover her limbs' mobility. Sometimes I even had to put her clothes back on by myself.

In the case of the cast of MSLD, I can tell this for me.
• The vagina is FEAKING AWESOME! No really... I did heat it up a bit with the heating wand (for 3 mins) and I really loved the sensation.

• The mouth's hole feels good and even sounds right. (Seriously... Some times, it's as if she gargles.) There is the issue about her face slightly deform (I don't think I'm above the average in size), but as it feels good, I got nothing against it. Even without teeth, the mouth does feel quite good to kiss on the surface (lips locking as I call it).

• The anal hole is... well... pleasant. I don't have any real experience in that field so it's not like I can judge right now. :whistle:

If I had to point the part that is the least "pleasant", I would point toward the fingers (pun intended). They're quite squishy and doesn't hold their "form" well. The inner frame of the finger seems to stop a bit too soon and that leave the tip of the finger quite soft and jelly-like. Due to their soft nature, anything related to gripping is out of the question. If her fingers were able to hold a bit better, there would have been a 4th "potential" hole possible, if you catch my drift? 8)

Right now, while I take a break, drink lots of water and a bit of juice (sugar and vitamins), I'll be looking on the forum about her fingers' nails. They are a bit too long so just to be on the safe side, I'll be reading about it. I understand that they are long so that people can trim at the right length (it's easier to trim than to expand after all), but that's almost an hazard right there. A nail in a eye can be painful. (I did watch out for those weapons, but might as well fix them while I'm recovering.)

I can tell... I'm 100% pleased with the doll. I'm also really happy. It been over 2 years since I last felt like that and it feel GREAT!

Here's what I suggest to anyone who have their first honeymoon with their doll.
Bring 2 long towels at the place where you'll have your fun. One which is put under the doll or you (whoever is below). It will catch most of the stuff that might drip out such as lubricant or sperms. Another one to wipe yourself and your doll as you're at it. Unless you're doing in the cold of winter (which I doubt, but.... well), you'll be sweating a pint. For me, make that a liter!

That, of course, also means you should keep a water bottle at hand and drink when you take a short break.
Dehydration is an important problem to avoid. Even if you have to get to the toilet mid-way as you drink a lot, your doll won't hate you because you're leaving her for a moment.

Finally, after looking for the nail clipping tips on the forum, I'll be looking for some free recording online. Full silence is alright, but I'm curious about using a recording on loop. Of course, I might not find anything like what I want, but well... Internet's rule 34 right?

If I find a recording to my liking, I'll place it on my phone and will put my phone close to me and Date.

... DAMN! Whenever I look at Date, right next to me, I'm charmed right away. Her arm around me also feel great emotionally!

I'm really thanking MSLD for making this possible for me. Sure, there were a few bump on the road (especially UPS), but the result is what count and it's GREAT!

=EDIT=

Here it comes. I have trimmed Date's fingernails.
Before and After nails trimming
Before and After nails trimming
Date_NailClipping.png (728.24 KiB) Viewed 4794 times
It's not as easy as trimming your own nails with a clipper.

First, the nails are made of a slim curved plastique that can easily "break" as soon as a slice is done on it.
This means that the first clipping of each nails is the hardest and more important one.

Second, you obviously don't want to clip the TPE. To do so, I have to bend backward (like if I was breaking her fingers onto the hand) each finger to check where the TPE was behind the nail. At least, the smooth and soft fingers had this advantage over rigid non-bending fingers.

Third and lastly, you want to trim bits by bits and not the whole nail in 1 shot. If you try to trim the whole nail in 1 shot, it could crack the nails in its center as the curve of the nail that follows the finger's tip is quite steep and it requires a lot of pressure and bending for the clipper to be able to clip it whole. So I had to trim in 3 phase : clip a piece on each side of the finger nail (near the side of the nail and the TPE), clip the center close to the point the clipper start touching (but doesn't cut) the finger's TPE and, in the end, finish it up with micro-trims around the small angled edges that the previous trims created.

If you got the cosmetic stuff, you can try to hold the nails (one at a time) firmly and smooth the edge with a steel nail file.
It did help me with 2 nails which had a tiny bit of a corner and not enough space between the edge and the finger's TPE to use the clipper.

On the 10 fingers, I did miss 1 of the nails by about 0.5mm off. To fix it, I have trimmed about 0.5mm of as much of the nail as I could without touching the TPE.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

Congratz donoghu & date,

I hope your special lady makes you feel loved and high on life!

Ronin & the gang

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

donoghu wrote: He asked me "What's in the box? A furniture?"
I answered "Yeah. Something for my bedroom."
:thumbs_up:
#Winning!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Yo donoghu! Awesome review. Yes, it feels fucking awesome when you haven't done it for years and you suddenly are allowed to bust a nut inside a pretty realistic hot piece of ass! :D

Sweating like crazy during summertimes, and sometimes you feel like you are going to faint due to heat exhaustion while you are almost reaching climax and you keep going cuz you must bust your nut no matter what! :P

Another positive thing you might experience as you get some emotional bonding with your doll is that you don't see any point in masturbation and/or watching porn, and why should you? You have a hot piece of ass already ready and be turned into anything you are literally able to turn her into! :D

INFORMATIONS