www.ordoll.com

How is a delivery with UPS?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Sun2k
Active Poster
Active Poster

How is a delivery with UPS?

Post by Sun2k »

Hi everyone,

I ordered a doll and would like to know if UPS will call me by phone or not?

When I type the tracking number on the UPS website it is written departure DE (see picture below).

It's normal?
Attachments
021EA909-1AB2-468A-A369-99802C330B8C.png
021EA909-1AB2-468A-A369-99802C330B8C.png (94.36 KiB) Viewed 1714 times

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How is a delivery with UPS?

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Hi Sun2k, UPS will not call your home, so you'll have to keep an eye on your tracking to see when your package arrives at your local UPS store. Yes, that's normal, your tracking number will show you each step of the journey to your home town. You can call them and request that they hold your package if you want to pick it up personally, or make sure that you are home within the next day or two, for delivery. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sun2k
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: How is a delivery with UPS?

Post by Sun2k »

thanks, but why the departure is DE (Germany) while it comes from China?

INFORMATIONS