www.ordoll.com

OR 156cm B-cup body

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

OR 156cm B-cup body

Post by hondo953 »

I am going to be purchasing my first doll and the OR 156cm B-cup body is the one I am really wanting, but I have a question. Can I get this body with the new skeleton with the shrugging shoulder and the new neck design , NOT the old goose neck. Thanks in advance for the info.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR 156cm B-cup body

Post by haremlover »

Yes - all Joyce's dolls are available with the new skeleton.

This is a very lovely lady and particularly one of the most realistic of figure of all in my opinion

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

The new skeleton is a paid optional extra from what I remember.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:The new skeleton is a paid optional extra from what I remember.
Talk to Joyce. You never know what she might do.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Just purchased my first doll, an OR 156cm/5'1" B cup. Don't know If I can say this here, but I ordered her from RLSD, she is in production now and I can't wait until she arrives. I have been wanting her for a while now but finally got to the point I could and I actually caught the sale they are having now. I hope she arrives sometime around the first or 2nd week of September because my birthday is the 1st week and that would be the perfect present from myself. Joyce, I do have a question I hope you can answer, I know that the finger pokes and breakage is a pretty common thing after being on TDF for as long as I have and I was wondering what type of hand skeleton she will have. Is it like the ones with the palm plate like MF has been working on so that if and when her fingers break I can fix them with the items MF has been perfecting? If there is any way could you obtain a photo of one the hand skeletons from this size and model doll and post it. you can also PM me if need be. Thanks, hondo953

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi hondo935, congratulations on your new gal. The OR156 is a great choice and I'm sure Joyce will get back to you when she can. In the meantime I can show you a pic of the palm plate in my own 156 as I've just replaced the wires in one of her hands. Mine is from early 2017 but this plate is still being used at the Jinsan factory (where your gal is being made). The only thing that has changed is that the wires used for the fingers is a little thicker so should last longer than mine did although it is still vulnerable to breakage using the current design. A few members have come up with their own solutions to the problem, most notably, MF has designed a completely new palm plate with articulated fingers. I've come up with a replacement for the finger wires when they break and have detailed it on my repair thread. Hope this is of some help, by all means get back to me should you wish to know more otherwise I'm sure Joyce will chime in when she sees this.
Attachments
Jinsan palm plate
Jinsan palm plate
IMG_20190815_165802_124.jpg (462.07 KiB) Viewed 3879 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Sorry I meant to include a pic of the complete hand skeleton, so palm plate with wire fingers which are wrapped in string. This is an excellent pic of the Jinsan hand skeleton as used in OR/WM/YL, I think it's from a series of skeleton pics by grimreefer who was able to get a complete skeleton and I'm sure will answer any questions you have about skeleton issues.
Attachments
Complete Jinsan hand skeleton
Complete Jinsan hand skeleton
IMG_20190815_171402_210.jpg (288.09 KiB) Viewed 3877 times

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi hondo953, Ordoll are one of the better makes of doll and Joyce is allways very helpfull my latest a 167 G cup is fantastic from the seams to the placement. All my Ordolls are great and well made..
Attachments
DSC00270.JPG
DSC00270.JPG (673.11 KiB) Viewed 3874 times
DSC00216.JPG
DSC00216.JPG (950.65 KiB) Viewed 3874 times
DSC00156.JPG
DSC00156.JPG (532.57 KiB) Viewed 3874 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Yummy views

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Many congratulations on your choice. My Rose is one of my treasured dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

hondo953 wrote:I am going to be purchasing my first doll and the OR 156cm B-cup body is the one I am really wanting, but I have a question. Can I get this body with the new skeleton with the shrugging shoulder and the new neck design , NOT the old goose neck. Thanks in advance for the info.
===============

Hello hondo953,

Thank you for your like our ORdoll, Yes, we have the new skeleton with the shrugging shoulder and the new neck design,
If you have any question, Please let me know or PM to me,

Thank you

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WOW!

167G

Why is this doll so rare and unappreciated? Isn't this just one of the most perfect sculptures of all? Is there a thread for this doll? This photo should be there.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi hondo935, congratulations on your new gal. The OR156 is a great choice and I'm sure Joyce will get back to you when she can. In the meantime I can show you a pic of the palm plate in my own 156 as I've just replaced the wires in one of her hands. Mine is from early 2017 but this plate is still being used at the Jinsan factory (where your gal is being made). The only thing that has changed is that the wires used for the fingers is a little thicker so should last longer than mine did although it is still vulnerable to breakage using the current design. A few members have come up with their own solutions to the problem, most notably, MF has designed a completely new palm plate with articulated fingers. I've come up with a replacement for the finger wires when they break and have detailed it on my repair thread. Hope this is of some help, by all means get back to me should you wish to know more otherwise I'm sure Joyce will chime in when she sees this.
Thanks this is what I was wondering about. So it looks like I will be able to use the palm plate and fingers MF is developing as replacements if and when my lady's fingers get damaged or broken.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Sorry I meant to include a pic of the complete hand skeleton, so palm plate with wire fingers which are wrapped in string. This is an excellent pic of the Jinsan hand skeleton as used in OR/WM/YL, I think it's from a series of skeleton pics by grimreefer who was able to get a complete skeleton and I'm sure will answer any questions you have about skeleton issues.
Thanks again. This picture shows me that the MF replacement palm plate and fingers will work perfectly if I need to replace the originals if and when they get damaged or broken, which I hope never happens but after reading a lot of treads here on TDF fingers breaking is the most common damage our ladies get. Thanks again for all the help.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

My Lady has been approved and she is in shipping now and I am waiting for the tracking number. she is a 156cm 5'1' B cup. I now know what it must have been like for the old miners, cowboys and farmers when they were waiting for their mail order brides to arrive.
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (172.55 KiB) Viewed 3573 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (197.25 KiB) Viewed 3573 times

INFORMATIONS