www.ordoll.com

OR 156cm B-cup body

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: OR 156cm B-cup body

Post by hondo953 »

If everyone hasn't noticed, I had them leave the eye lashes off, because I already ordered and received one set of MF's EMEs and I have already placed another set on order for the second head I am receiving and I should receive that set from MF next week.
Attachments
11.jpg
11.jpg (162.96 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (135.91 KiB) Viewed 2472 times

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Another question for OR doll owners, Are the standing foot screws M6 (10mm) Button Head screws that the screw covers MF has will work?
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (197.25 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
18.jpg
18.jpg (191.01 KiB) Viewed 2471 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi hondo953, congrats on your new gal, very nice! Yes the foot bolts are the same size throughout the Jinsan range (OR/WM/YL) so MF's bolt caps should be fine.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations and particularly for coming to this B cup lady. She's a gem.

All Joyce's creations are gems and really not properly appreciated.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi hondo953, congrats on your new gal, very nice! Yes the foot bolts are the same size throughout the Jinsan range (OR/WM/YL) so MF's bolt caps should be fine.
Thanks for the congrats and the information

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Been tracking the progress of her trip and according to the tracking info she is scheduled to be delivered next week and as a matter of fact on my Birthday. What a great Birthday present that will be.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

I will post more pictures when she arrives and I am unpacking her.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

My lady arrived on the third (two days earlier than expected). It was 3 weeks and 1 day from the date ordered when she arrived home. She arrived in perfect shape. There was 1 small hole poked into the box, but nothing damaged on the inside. Jessyka is more than I expected, she is lovelier than I could have ever imaged. Once she was unpacked we spent the rest of the day getting to know each other,( no hanky-panky) just getting used to the weight and moving her from one place to another and positioning her beautiful body and moving arms, legs and so forth. It was great to have someone sleeping with me again. I put in MF Easy move Eyes this morning and now I need to her eye makeup,( hopefully I don't make her look like a clown or worse. LOL) These photos are of Jessyka (head #242, I also got head #273 which I will post later.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

I don't know what is going on the photos are not uploading.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Congrats on your new gals arrival! Just over 3 weeks from order to delivery is pretty good actually, enjoy getting to know her and have fun!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

When you are in the full editor you have to 'choose the file' then you have to click the 'add the file' button on the right before you click submit, did you do all that? Also large format pics maybe the wrong size, an easy fix is to crop your pic slightly and it should then be ok, more seasoned members may know a simpler method.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Beautiful! Which head is it, btw?

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

Jessyka (Black Hair) head #242
Mandy (Blond Hair) head #273
I had gotten one set of MF Easy Move Eyes and have already used them for Jessyka. I have ordered another set for Mandy and they are supposed to arrive Monday the 9th. Once they get here I will try to up load more photos to show my ladies off.

hondo953
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hondo953 »

I have a question about clothing sizes for my lady. I have a 156cm 5'1" B cup and every thing I have found is too big and is falling off her. I have checked the size charts and even the xs would be too big according to the measurements. I don't know if there is someone on TDF of even Joyce from OR than could give me the correct sizes I need. I know they make clothes to fit real young ladies the size of my lady because I have seen them and I know they are the same size as my lady in height because I have asked their height, but none of the other vitals because I didn't want to sound like a perv. Any help would be appreciated.

INFORMATIONS