www.ordoll.com

OR 156H Just Moved In

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

OR 156H Just Moved In

Post by Studio5280 »

Hello Everyone,

I've had pretty good luck buying things from the TDF For Sale section here, but this has to be the best purchase yet. She's an OR 156H doll and came with two of the same WM 93 heads, one with make-up and the other without much applied. She also came with a few wigs and accessories.

She arrived well packed and with no problems. She's in perfect condition, like she came directly from the factory. The details like hands and feet on this doll are terrific and very realistic. Her joints are very tight which even enabled her to stand wearing heels, which totally amazed me.

Now, I am a professional glamour and fashion photographer and use these dolls in the studio to set up shoots and lighting before the actual models get there, so I have a lot of experience with them and this doll is one of the best made TPE dolls I've seen. That also means that I have ton of wardrobe in every size imaginable and know how to fit models for photo shoots so I'll be posting some more details as to what works and what doesn't with this doll's body shape. It is a bit of a challenge to find clothes that work well and you may need to do some modifications. I'll go into all that after I have had a chance to work with the doll a little more.

But for now, here's a quick picture of her right out of the box, standing in heels and wearing some things out of the studio's wardrobe trunk. Let me know how you like her so far.

JA
Attachments
OR 156H 002a.jpg
OR 156H 002a.jpg (257.29 KiB) Viewed 4502 times

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: OR 156H Just Moved In

Post by Peonyou101 »

Lovely photo, I love that outfit on her and those jeans just fit her oh so perfect ^^

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey congrats, the OR156 is one of my favourite bodies out there and I've been meaning to get that particular head as it reminds me of an eastern European look and certainly works well judging from your pic, will be looking out for more pics of this particular gal, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen her in this combination before.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Studio5280 wrote:The details like hands and feet on this doll are terrific and very realistic. Her joints are very tight which even enabled her to stand wearing heels, which totally amazed me.
. . . .this doll is one of the best made TPE dolls I've seen.
Sometimes people wonder about my enthusiasm for OR - thanks so much for endorsing it!

Of all TPE dolls Joyce's ladies are really reliable and Joyce takes her production and her customers seriously. One can rely on them.

It will be interesting to see your models' reactions to her . . . and for any who are game for it, photos of people with dolls can be great fun.

Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful pics

And do be careful - these dolls can be seductive . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

I like so far! Congratulations. Easily one of my favorite dolls and may top fav of 2017. Hope to see more of her!

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

If all goes well I'll be receiving one this this ladies very soon. Looking forward to your clothing tips and more pics, as I was already thinking it could be a bit of a challenge to deal with because of the generous proportions. I don't have the means to get her a ton of clothes, but I do have a fair share of free time so I was considering fixing old clothes for her or maybe even fabricating some as part of the hobby.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Nice shot, look forward to more!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

congratulations on your ordoll , ordoll is a great company to do business with as i image you have found out AS MANY OTHERS HAVE. Joyce is very helpful to do business with . I image many more photographers will start buying these dolls as they are so nice and realistic . i like your choice of doll ! :D :glou:

i also love it that the dolls have the ability to stand that's a very nice feature ! :D

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

The best doll out there on the planet!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

tubbienine wrote:The best doll out there on the planet!
I can attest to the accuracy of this statement, when I give my OR156H her wash and baby oil treatment I basically have to set aside a whole day, at the end of which I'm pretty exhausted and it's not all from carrying her from the bedroom to the bathroom and back!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Wow, she is so pretty.

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Studio5280 »

Here's some new photos of her that I just posted in Eye Candy... I have to agree with Arthur 1960, she looks Eastern European to me too. So, check 'em out.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=97259

JA

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Woo-hoo! Ride 'em cowboy! NICE! :multi:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am not a fan of the #93 face at all.... but the OR156H body is simply magnificent. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing your professional photographs. Do you have any other dolls or faces to share with us?

Studio5280
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Studio5280 »

LJ69 wrote:I am not a fan of the #93 face at all.... but the OR156H body is simply magnificent. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing your professional photographs. Do you have any other dolls or faces to share with us?
Yes, I have other dolls, but not OR...I've posted some photos in the Eye Candy section. This one is a small breasted WM 150 knock off I call Erica: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=95852 (I don't want to post the pics here because it's off topic for the OR section)

Also, scroll up a couple of posts, there's a link to some new photos of this OR doll in Eye Candy. I'm calling her Oksana.

JA

INFORMATIONS