www.ordoll.com

OR156G - My initial thoughts and some pics

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OR156G - My initial thoughts and some pics

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Hi all,

Below are some quick thoughts of my OR156G and some pics below.

I already own a BoyToy doll that's about 6-7 years old and a Teddy Babe deluxe, so they are what I'm using to compare against. I have no other experience with TPE dolls.

My doll was ordered through Sandro at DollStudio EU, it shipped into the Netherlands and then over the ferry to the UK via UPS. No customs tape on it, which is great! Hehehe. I will definitely recommend DollStudio, I was able to order my doll via email by speaking to Sandro directly and feedback was very useful throughout the entire process.

TPE Feel

May as well start with what impressed me the most. The TPE on this doll is really nice and soft, i'm especially impressed with her ass, which feels great to squeeze and slap. It's definitely not as soft/jiggly as a real ass but it's still really good fun! This softness and slight jiggle is throughout her entire body, her back and thighs for example are really nice. She feels spectacular in pantyhoes!

I ordered the doll with the "factory soft" breasts. I'm not sure what process they performed to make them softer, I suspect it's a combination of thinner walls and less air inside. I've got mixed feelings about them. If i just pinch either side of her nipple they come together without any resistance and tapping against the sides kinda feels like a deflated football and makes a hollow noise (obviously). However if I hold them with a full palm and squeeze they feel much better because there's more air resistance. I will admit that they feel great when she's resting against my chest - very soft.

One major upside to the softness and less air resistance is that they look very natural when she's got tight clothing because they will push in and up, creating a really nice cleavage effect.

I'm fairly sure that they've been somewhat deflated during transit as it's flattened off the tops of her breasts. I think the cardboard from the box was pushing against them. I've ordered needles and syringes to try to inject air into them, still waiting on them to arrive though.

Overall i'm very happy with them, like I said I think they just need to be pumped up slightly and they'll be great.

Skeleton

The doll was ordered with the new style skeleton that costs extra. It also has the standing feet, another extra cost. Both of these are definitely worthwhile in my opinion. The primary reason I got the new skeleton was due to the hinged neck; it makes zero noise when being moved, which is exactly what I wanted. It's quite stiff though so it requires a bit of force to move her head around.

I'm still learning and getting used to all the possible movements and it's not quite as straightforward as I initially thought. Some of the joints can only be bent/twisted when others are first bent.

The shrugging shoulders are nice, when she's doing cowgirl she can get extra clearance when I want her arms to go over my shoulders and around my neck and it looks very natural. Again I found it a bit difficult to move them initially but I'm now starting to get the hang of it.

Due to the standing requirement her limbs are fairly stiff. They can be a bit hard to move so you have to use good form and gravity to assist but thankfully no problems so far (1 week). She's standing without any problems. This stiffness has its up and downsides. It's good for doggy style for example but no so great for cowgirl. My BoyToy has much looser limbs due to lack of standing option so in cowgirl I can put her hands on my chest and then let her bounce up and down. I couldn't replicate this with the TPE skeleton, but it was still a hell of a lot of fun though, just need to use extra strength to move or hold her in the right position. Still a lot of fun. I understand the need for compromise so this isn't a complaint. All dolls have up/down sides.

Hands/Feet

This is something i've seen and heard people complain a lot about. In videos you'd usually see the fingers and toes jiggling around all over the place with fingers bent in weird positions. I'm happy to say that hers seem pretty solid and the wires are easy to move, her fingers and toes don't jiggle around crazily. I don't want to say too much about this because a week isn't a good enough time period to judge fully. Despite having experience with my other dolls i'm still making noob mistakes bashing into things with her hands feet. Keep having to remind myself to pre-position her limbs before moving!

I was concerned the hands would be rubbish but i'm actually pleasantly surprised.

Bad stuff:

The doll stinks, i'm not gonna lie. The smell is really strong inside her vag and her head has a stronger smell than her body. On her body her back smells the strongest. The smell reminds me of a pair of Cyberskin tits I bought 5 years and quickly got rid of. I understand that the smell should disapate over time and with frequent washing so I'm willing to tough it out. For now i've got her standing with the blanket over her and it definitely helps reduce the smell.

I'd recommend that potential buyers take this into account - you're not going to be able to hide the smell if you're trying to keep the doll a secret. In the future when I buy more TPE dolls i'm going to make a habit of doing so in the summer months when I can have the windows open all day/night.

The packaging definitely needs improvement. It assumes that everyone down the chain from factory to the customer's door step isn't going to do anything stupid. Unfortunately when the delivery guy arrived he stood the box up vertically and her neck was on the bottom. So when I opened it her neck was bent and it had poked a hole through the end of the box. No permenant damage done thankfully. The markings on the box stating the direction it should be stored aren't clear or numerous enough and mine had a sticker over the arrow. Inside the box I think it needs better support on the shoulders so that if it does get put up on its neck end the weight is on the shoulders not the neck bolt.

To be honest the good stuff far outweighs the bad. Especially at the price I got it for :)

Pictures

Black dress from ASOS in the petite section, size 4 I think - Size is pretty decent for a 5'1 doll.
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-001.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-001.jpg (371.48 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-002.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-002.jpg (321.82 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-004.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-004.jpg (514.96 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-005.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-005.jpg (304.22 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-006.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-006.jpg (437.48 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-008.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-008.jpg (697.67 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-010.jpg
OR156G-Mary-BlackDress-010.jpg (644.75 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
Very hot in the office. Had to unbutton a bit to cool off.

Shirt and skirt also from ASOS petite section. Skirt fits great (size 4) but a bit tight to get on due to lack of stretch. Shirt was "bigger bust" variant size 6 but the fit is a bit crap tbh.
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-001.jpg
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-001.jpg (533.79 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-002.jpg
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-002.jpg (597.26 KiB) Viewed 3171 times
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-003.jpg
OR156G-Mary-OfficeWear-003.jpg (530.84 KiB) Viewed 3171 times

pixies4ever

Re: OR156G - My initial thoughts and some pics

Post by pixies4ever »

Whaoh. Beautiful, love the cleavage and butt in that black dress. Be careful it doesn't stain!! Enjoy your time together - most of the smell will wear of, I'm certain.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Sexy doll!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Thanks, yeah unfortunately it did stain. Stupid noob mistake, I was too excited and just put it straight on her. Ahh well i'll get it cleaned up.

pixies4ever

Post by pixies4ever »

Looks like she's got a killer body, love her in black, no wonder you got too 'inspired'

vito

Post by vito »

She is truly captivating with those smokey eyes and overflowing breasts! Congrats, and enjoy the honeymoon!

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Careful. Black will stain.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thank you for your so nice photos. Very beautiful.

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS