www.ordoll.com

She's arrived! Say hello & welcome Isabelle (OR156G)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: She's arrived! Say hello & welcome Isabelle (OR156G)

Post by Falcon_uk »

Thanks for the responses guys.

So to answer a few questions....

Isabelle is definitely a 156 G cup, I agree that she looks well endowed in the pictures, that may be her choice of dress and insisting on showing off! She looks exactly as I expected in that respect, I did consider the H cup, but I think I made the right choice, bigger boobs on that size body (approx. UK size 6) would make clothing fitting awkward, she is already bursting out as you can see (not such a bad thing!) :D

Her skin tone is brown. OR do white, natural, brown and dark brown. I asked that she be the same skin tone as Mary on the OR Dolls 156 dolls page. I think that the lighting is probably responsible for making her look a little darker than she does to the eye. The pictures are not taken using natural light. Again I am very happy with the choice I made regarding skin tone.

The head is the WM 124. I narrowed my choice down to the 124 and the 56. 124 won it, just. While I really like the eyes, I don't think that they are really green, they have more of a golden / yellow appearance. I have the brown and blue too. I wanted to swap between blue eyes with black hair, and green eyes with auburn hair.

So far there is only one area in which I feel that the doll could be improved, but I don't want this to be taken as negative feedback towards the OR Doll. I am very happy with her. This area is the hollow boobs. Before I make my comments, I would love to hear what other people, perhaps with more experience than me, think about them.

VonRubber - When I have more time I will get the Panasonic Lumix out and start experimenting with different light for some better quality pictures. The two week christmas holiday will be an ideal time for this.

Broven - I picked up the non-prescrition glasses from e-bay for £3. I think she suits them.

Vito - Ah Daisy Duke, if only I dare let Isabelle wear a pair of micro denim shorts (I'm too worried about the dye at the moment)! The boobs are soft and look and move beautifully, but I think that they could be improved slightly. But then I cannot compare with any other doll, so they could well be the best on the market. The entire body feels fantastic, the tummy, limbs and backside feel soft to the touch, but firm. You could slap the backside all day long I'm sure! I am not sure I would use the word jiggly for any body part except for the boobs.

Ztar073 - You're absolutely right. I had a fleeting thought about all the website photographs making the dolls look much better than they really are. But Isabelle really does look lovely and I think if anything they are better in the flesh than in the pictures. Really impressed and made up that I went for it.

Arthur - Yes! Well I am sure it must have seemed to take much longer to me than it did to you! Yes Isabelle suits her. And I am already making the newbie mistakes. For instance, while cleaning her yesterday, I found that what must have been talc was kind of rubbing up into a white paste which was not coming off with the baby soft sponge and soapy water so I tried rubbing it down with a white towel. But the towel isn't micro-fibre and so now she is covered in white bits of fluff which are really difficult to pick off. So she will now get a third wash down at the weekend. The wig supplied is also a nightmare, perhaps because I haven't yet applied talc due to her being covered in bits and needing another wash. But the wigs malts badly and the hair is a nightmare to pick from her skin. I definitely need to source better quality wigs.

deerman - Tell me about it!! Great thing is, she doesn't seem to mind what I'm staring at!

Knightshift - I agree, I like B&W photography as a whole and that is one of the better shots. There will definitely be more B&W to come. I am thinking about purchasing some sort of backdrop materials, maybe even some basic lighting.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, sounds like your doing ok, having this forum to check in on is so handy, don't worry we all make mistakes in the first few weeks and I'm sure that fluffy stuff will wash off when you give her another wash. I always do a couple of washes in the first week and then stretch it out to every 6 weeks now, my gals are always clothed so don't pick up a lot of dust and the application of baby oil every 6 weeks seems to be a good balance. There is increasing evidence that it can be harmful to overdo the baby oil and Vaseline but equally if a doll is left for a long period without such treatment then it can 'dry out' and then tears can occur. Keep an eye on the areas that get stretched so, elbows, knees, groin etc, I apply a smear of Vaseline on each side of the groin as well as inside the lady parts but be careful not to overdo it as well, trick is to get the right balance. Also if you're going with femidoms the Vaseline will help hold them in place, also, importantly it makes it unlikely that mould can take a hold, so make sure all is dry inside then a smear of Vaseline (not dollops) and your gal will be happy! As for wigs, you may want to check out an eBay seller called Uptrending, they have well priced wigs that are actually quite good for the money, prices from £9 for the short bobs (easy to manage) to about £15 for the longest they do. They also have a few real hair wigs. I have several of their wigs now and they all fit head 124 quite well if you adjust the straps at the back. The lighter colours have a light wig net so no staining but the dark browns and blacks use a black wig net so using a flesh coloured wig cap is a must to avoid stains (£1 each). I will attach a pic of Monique in one of their wigs, you will see that it was a very windy day but I was determined to take her outside, the wig was fine and it's a long one too! Anyway I will stop now as I'm sure you have probably got information overload! Have fun and say hi to Isabelle from me and the gals!
Attachments
Monique on a windy day
Monique on a windy day
IMG_20171123_133117_592.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3053 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thought I would show you another photo of Monique with the same wig, this time from the top, the wig has a centre top parting that gives it a realistic look, I think this colour is dark auburn and cost about £14 from Uptrending on eBay. It coped with a windy photoshoot and is easy to brush out, you will notice the difference from the supplied wigs. Obviously if you want to treat your gal then a real hair wig will look great, check out DollDaddy27's gal Kianna Kahn, she has a beautiful long wig and she looks stunning with it. Some of his photos make her look so real it's spooky!
Attachments
Monique
Monique
IMG_20171117_121818_038.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3053 times

Jamielin

Post by Jamielin »

Nice shes a cutie !!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Damn it! Another beautiful brown girl!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats Falcon_uk, she's beautiful, and that's a lovely face in that skin tone.

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Isabelle thanks you all for the kind compliments guys!

Thanks for the info Arthur. Monique is looking good out in the fresh air in her fur coat. The hair colour suits her very well too.

Here are a couple of pictures of Isabelle with brown eyes. Again, just phone snaps.

She has a definite Pocahontas look going on....

Falcon.
Attachments
DSC_1999 (2).JPG
DSC_1999 (2).JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3005 times
DSC_2002 (2).JPG
DSC_2002 (2).JPG (923.14 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
DSC_1997 (2).JPG
DSC_1997 (2).JPG (925.88 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
DSC_1995 (2).JPG
DSC_1995 (2).JPG (858.01 KiB) Viewed 3005 times

vito

Post by vito »

So lovely....she also looks somewhat Hispanic with those eyes. This head is now on my bucket list!

Falcon_uk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Falcon_uk »

Morning all,

A few more phone snaps...
Attachments
_20171203_101026.JPG
_20171203_101026.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
_20171203_100516.JPG
_20171203_100516.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 2906 times
_20171203_095947.JPG
_20171203_095947.JPG (614.49 KiB) Viewed 2906 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Well Isabelle has just brightened an otherwise gloomy Sunday morning, I particularly like her look with the fringe in the middle pic and that nightie she has on looks great for displaying her obvious charms!

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

A very serious lady.

What does she study?

Best regards

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

kwang007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kwang007 »

Wow love the 124 head.. it is Russian looking.

Congrats on the beautiful combination!

INFORMATIONS