www.ordoll.com

Black skin Phoebe is coming to us

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Black skin Phoebe is coming to us

Post by tubbienine »

Samurai wrote:
tubbienine wrote:How and what was used to apply the pubic hair? It looks much more natural than the merkins out there.
Pva glue and mohair wool

here is the thread about how its done. > viewtopic.php?f=212&t=51544&hilit=pubic

Samurai... :glou:
I saw that thread and tried it and while it looked very realistic, the whole thing fell off the doll after one brief use. Are you doing this only for photos and not meaning it would hold up for using the doll?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Once applied you need to leave it about 24 hours to dry then it shouls be ok, but the glue is water based so it does come off easily.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Samurai wrote:Once applied you need to leave it about 24 hours to dry then it shouls be ok, but the glue is water based so it does come off easily.
Maybe it is a different glue because I am in the US and that is only in the UK. I tried Elmers which is a water based pva and waited more than 24 hours but it didn't hold on the TPE.

What about trying spray adhesive like found in craft stores or using rubber or contact cement?

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

kharn wrote:Forgive me zihan I just saw the photos of your new black lady. WOW! Now She'd make a great photographic model, I love the way the black skin shows off the detail :D :thumbs_up:

You are right kharn, I didn't know she is such a professional model before. Indeed, she is gorgeous in front of the camera.
I think maybe her sexy skin shows her beauty more!

Thank you for your attention my friend!
Best wishes !
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Beta-Kitten wrote:Thanks for the beautiful photos !

I'm looking for a measure, the foot of the H-cup , The length of the foot ???

Thank you for this info !

best regards.

Beta-Kitten
=====================

Hello Kitten,

I am so sorry about reply you so late. I would like to say, it really depends on the doll's body size. If the 156cm H-cup dolls, the length of the foot will be 21.5cm.
Please let me know more information about your doll in order to send more detail information to you.

Best wishes
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

INFORMATIONS