www.ordoll.com

Warning: Forged Dolls

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
nahmot

Re: Warning: Forged Dolls

Post by nahmot »

Thanks for bringing this to everyones attention. as a potential first time buyer this info can be really valuable. please post any more info you find.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

nahmot wrote: as a potential first time buyer this info can be really valuable. please post any more info you find.
The sensible thing is to keep with buying through manufacturers or vendors registered here as such at TDF.

In doing so, you can have some degree of confidence as the people here have reputations to keep.

There are lots of profiteers who'll sell something through a backdoor or backstreet production line at a price not very much less than the real thing through the known outlets here, but the saving of course is not worth the risk of (a) poor quality and (b) lack of support.

I personally had an argument here with a manufacturer relating to something I regarded as poor quality, and through this forum it was possible for an amicable solution to be found. Because I was keen to see improvement for the sake of others, I pressed through the negotiation process as hard as necessary, and would not have been able to do so without the support of the facility of this forum and the manufacturer took notice and their product improved as a result.

If you buy from the wildcats, there is greater chance of being eaten by lions.

So the answer is to stick within the herd here with the protection that is offered by the herd rather than risking being out on your own.

Personally I'd be curious to testdrive one of the dolls which I know to come from the other source, but I'd be doing it with my eyes open and only if I could afford to lose, and with experience of a number of dolls, know what I'm looking for. This is not a course of action that I'd encourage any newbie to follow.

It's telling that I put the issue of the fakes to someone who I know sells them, and who had offered one to me at "a good price" - and WOW didn't she look wonderful . . . - and upon telling her of the possibility of the quality problems warned about, and asking her what guarantee came with them, she jumped at the opportunity I gave to her offering her some good photos of a genuine doll of mine to do some competitive marketing of the genuine dolls. So given a choice and some exclusive photos, a Chinese seller will prefer to sell the genuine goods . . .

That tells us about the potential trouble they expect that the fakes might be . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thank you so much for your support!!! :D
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Hello AIM,

Thank you so much for your friendly message!!!! We will try our best to design and produce the best doll , and we will have 4 bodies and 5 pcs faces for sale soon. I hope you like them too!!!

Thank you so much !!!

Tangzihan

==========================================
timetraveler1 wrote:ORDOLL WROTE : What I suggest is buy your doll from doll vendors and manufacturers which were verified by Forum.

I agree with ordoll on this , as many people have found out for the most part that this site is safe , for purchasing dolls , while other places may offer deals to good to be true and usually are , and as ordoll and others have shown other companies produce fake dolls inferior at that.
That's just one of the main reasons this web site is so valuable to people . Ordoll and other companies have done alot to create and even improve on their dolls and while someone may find and buy a doll that looks similar the similar look is where it ends as doll manufacturers have mentioned the doll is inferior and so very soon the buyer even though he or she may have paid less is out their hard earned money soon finds out the truth , so was it such a bargain in the long run ? :(
Thanks by the way to ordoll and others for bring this to peoples attention .
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

Thank you so much for your like our doll! if possible , please share your dolls pictures to us !

That will be great!

Tangzihan

========================================
ORdoll wrote:Thank you so much for your support!!! :D

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

I would also worn about seller Kingmansion, who uses Amazon to sell similar dolls at a fraction of the price! Seems to good to be true . :roll:

Jad1945
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jad1945 »

Hello everyone.

I'm a first timer here and would like to know if JMdoll88 is good and reliable. I found a doll named Katrina that is just beautiful.

I have seen other dolls that are beautiful but have never bought one before but Katrina is so tempting. I need to know about this guy or site because I can only afford to do this one time.

Thanks for any and all response's

Jad1945

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Very much a seller to be avoided. Their amazon listings hijack the reputable name of JMDOLL http://jmdoll.com/ and anyone who knows enough about dolls to be selling them knows of the real Shenzhen Joy Model Doll Co and knows exactly what they're doing stealing the name. All "JMDOLL88" dolls are the standard TPE range, none are JM and none are silicone as advertised.

You'll find every doll there that's any good on http://www.asiandolls.fr as a reference and then having tracked down Katrina as to what she is then you can buy from reputable vendors on this forum.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Harem,
Luckily crooks can be stupid. King Mansion lists 140CM dolls ranging in a price of $1000 to $1600 all using WM pictures of a 140CM WM. A huge clue that they are not to be trusted. As you know, Nyoko and I have alot of "buyer beware" adds on Ebay.
Sadly, I do not know if we have time to do the same on Amazon.
We still need to find a clever way to get Ebayers to join/do research on TDF BEFORE buying a doll on Ebay.
V/r
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
Nyoko is my yl
Nyoko is my yl
sexy148.jpg (265.29 KiB) Viewed 6036 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

PetwarB
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PetwarB »

james1969 wrote:I would also worn about seller Kingmansion, who uses Amazon to sell similar dolls at a fraction of the price! Seems to good to be true . :roll:
I ordered one from them, and while it was my first experience with a doll, I found it to be quite nice.
Very realistic, well-represented in the listing, and CS answered my questions reasonably quickly.

YMMV, of course.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i agree with what haremlover said , some illegal copies should be bought and show how they stole pictures and sculpts from the original company then show how easily they damage and ask are you really saving money buying a interior counterfeit that will tear and break easily ., and have to buy another doll sooner?

having said that with all the uses of high powered a.i's today i wonder if a doll company couldn't give a a.i. the formula they are using and ask the a.i. based on the formula' chemicals what other chemicals could safely be added that would make the dolls tpe skin more durable against tearing etc. but yet remain soft as it is now? , then if the a.i. comes up with a better formula do r and d and test a new doll skin. just a thought .

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Booty Call Dolls mentioned about a buyers beware on ebay , although many doll businesses probably don't sell on ebay , etc. if any does they as a business should have a disclaimer of buyer beware so maybe others see it. or would ebay even allow it?? after all ebay is about making money . i bought a microwave bacon container and after two uses the plastic the bacon laid across meted into the bacon, and i only had it on 4 setting . i wrote the guy back and told him i wanted my money back as it was obviously a fake and they didn't use microwavable plastics in the mold.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

The original report is from 2015, but a general warning is still valid.

Please check this notice by TDF Management: viewtopic.php?t=160681

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I've been helping out as a Mod on https://www.facebook.com/groups/793167054032406 and through there I've been approached by dodgy drop-shippers selling goodness knows what claiming that they have things resulting from their "blog". When pressed they don't have any such "stock".
22 Jun 2023, 10:06
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Hello
23 Jun 2023, 02:05
You sent
???
You can now call each other and see information such as Active Status and when you've read messages.
23 Jun 2023, 08:40
alicia
Have sex toys still available
alicia
Was wondering if you were interested
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Please where are you located?
Thurs 00:02
You sent
Hi! I'm interested only in dolls and am in the UK
Thurs 03:21
alicia
Hello
alicia
Xx
alicia
We apologize for the late response
alicia
Where you in the UK
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
The sex dolls?
Thurs 19:34
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Hello xx
Thurs 19:51
You sent
Hi!
alicia
Hello
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
How you doing today
You sent
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Still interested in the item?
Thurs 20:54
You sent
Which item?
Thurs 21:53
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Sex toys
You sent
What sort of sex toys? I'm only interest in dolls
Thurs 22:42
alicia
Which type of dolls?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Sex dolls?
You sent
Yes
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
I've the medium size and full size
You sent
Ahh yes. What brand? What sort of prices?
You sent
Have you a webpage?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
No webpage, it is my personal blog
You sent
Aah
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Yeah yeh
You sent
What brands. Do you do reviews on your blog?
alicia
alicia
This is full size
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Prices 400/500
You sent
Aah. Thanks. What faces?
You sent
What size breasts?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
You sent
Thanks
You sent
TPE or silicone? Nice face. Are there other faces?
alicia
Silicone
alicia
Yes
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Other faces available
You sent
Looks very nice. What brand are they?
Thurs 23:22
alicia
Lol 😂... It's my personal blog
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Which sizes you after
You sent
between 160 and 170
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Are you getting this item for someone else or yourself?
You sent
me
alicia
Okay
alicia
That's okay
alicia
How soon?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
How much is your budget?
You sent
You said 400/500 - sounds good
alicia
Okay
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
How soon do you need it and have you owned one before?
You sent
Are you in the UK? How much is delivery?
You sent
What have you got in stcck at the moment?
You sent
Can I collect?
00:27
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Delivery fee is £40
You sent
Aah. Thanks. Sounds good. Are there any customs charges?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Menu.
1) Motorbunny's
2) Dildos
3) Vagina stimulator
4)Sex machine
5) Medium size and full size silicone sex doll
You sent
Are there any customs charges?
alicia
Not to sure about custom charges but I'm pretty sure custom charges may apply xx
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Depends on what you buy x
You sent
Aah. It sounds as though you're not a private seller but a commercial drop-shipper . . .
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Exactly x!! I'm something close to that... Lol 😆
You sent
Why are your silicone dolls so cheap?
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Prices depends on the quality x
You sent
But silicone dolls are not made at the 400-500 level
alicia
They're some with price range fix 500... Top quality silicone ranges 900+ cash
alicia
Alicia Merrymac
Are you wanting to buy in bulk? x
Immediate ban.

As with many scams on Social Media such as
It's a Workers federation Program called Small Business Grants(SBG). They are giving out free grant cash to the Retired, Workers, Divorced, Disabled, Widows, Old and Hard of hearing. Have you heard of them?
there will be pedlars of fake and crass quality dolls.

JUST SAY NO!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS