www.ordoll.com

OR Doll weight

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OR Doll weight

Post by harvey48 »

Why does OR and other mfg show less then real weight.

My original Sara 156 was supposed to weight about 65 lbs with head. OR still shows that weight.

The tread on TDF (how much does your doll really weigh) show close to 74 lbs.

Maybe to young guys/girls this difference would not mean much. When you are over 70 it does.

I would love to adopt a smaller(140cm to 148cm) lighter girl,(25kg or so) but the advertised weight would have to be correct

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: OR Doll weight

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, unfortunately this is a fairly common issue across the board but actually that weight of around 30kg for the OR156 is not too far off the mark. Most weights given on web sites should be considered as body only unless they clearly state the weight is with the head so for the 156 if you add 2kg for the head that would be pretty close depending on what cup size your 156 is. I have a 156H and as I recall she was around 33kg when I popped her on the scale. OR Doll do a 146cm D cup doll that has a listed weight of 27kg so probably 29kg with head. I'm sure if you were to email Joyce of OR Doll she would confirm that weight for you, otherwise you could check out the 'real weight' thread on here that gets regular updates. This is a comprehensive list of real world doll weights submitted by TDF members.

INFORMATIONS