www.ordoll.com

Newest H-cup torso with new face sex doll -Julia

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Newest H-cup torso with new face sex doll -Julia

Post by ORdoll »

LJ69 wrote:She is very attractive - I have 2 OR dolls and can highly recommend the quality of ORDolls.
========

Hello LJ69,
Thank you for your highly recommend ORDolls and trust us, How is your lovely 2 dolls? They are still very good i think!

Thank you

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

JustinBridou wrote:
LJ69 wrote:She is very attractive - I have 2 OR dolls and can highly recommend the quality of ORDolls.
I will follow your advice and I will be able to check it in a while, since I have started an adoption procedure. :wink:
Of course, when the time comes, I will present her to you here.

I'm not a fan of torso, but this one deserves a look. I find that the presentation is really well done, it's also a very good idea to show the models in the factory, and the people who give birth to them.
===================
Hi JustinBridou,

Nice to meet you here! I'll be glad to be of service to you one day! :angel:

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Joyce - hope you well.

I love my OR156G and my OR162i - out of my 12 dolls they are my favorite two dolls.

Gentlemen, if you are looking for a large breasted torso doll then this new OR torso is an excellent choice. I have 3 torso dolls already, 1 weighs 23kg (same as this ORtorso) and the other two both weigh 32kgs. The 23kg torso dolls is MUCH MUCH easier to move around and carry and much easier to use in Cowgirl position.

If you love large breasts but need to keep the weight down or need to store her easily then this might be the perfect option for you.

crazynades
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by crazynades »

On the OR Doll website, this torso is listed as being made from platinum silicone. Can someone confirm that this torso is made from silicone and not TPE?

With the fixed vagina option, is the other end of the canal completely sealed? I know that some dolls have a hole at the end of the canal from the molding process that is sometimes covered up with a ball of material. When that ball becomes detached, fluids are allowed to flow into the skeleton of the doll. Does this torso have that problem?

Are the breasts hollow or gel-filled?

How soft is the butt on this torso? Are there any options for gel implants or something similar to enhance softness?

Is is possible to do custom skin tones with this torso? (specifically fantasy skin tones like blue, purple, red, green, etc)

Sorry for so many questions! :oops:

Thanks in advance!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

although i like a full doll personally , i do think doing a doll this ay is pretty smart , because if you can have a lower price because of less material used , and since the doll does have hips , a person could use a doll like this and stuff a lower half of a body suit with fiber fill. and put in some jeans and place the body ith hips in it and still have the appearance of a full body doll. !! very cool !!
p.s. still love those h cup breast !!!
:glou:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

she is a very nice torso doll - as a very experienced torso doll owner I can tell you that it is so much more realistic having the arms - also much better for cowgirl as the arms/hands can be used to assist with balance - also if you kneel them on the floor they are the perfect height for oral

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

LJ69,
Very valid points for sure
Best,
Jeff

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

LJ69 wrote:Hello Joyce - hope you well.

I love my OR156G and my OR162i - out of my 12 dolls they are my favorite two dolls.

Gentlemen, if you are looking for a large breasted torso doll then this new OR torso is an excellent choice. I have 3 torso dolls already, 1 weighs 23kg (same as this ORtorso) and the other two both weigh 32kgs. The 23kg torso dolls is MUCH MUCH easier to move around and carry and much easier to use in Cowgirl position.

If you love large breasts but need to keep the weight down or need to store her easily then this might be the perfect option for you.
=================

Thank you Lj69,

Thank you for your share your experience with our ORDOLL. Welcome Gentlemen to buy our torso doll

Thank you

Joyce

assScholar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by assScholar »

The roundness on this doll is excellent! Definitely will be looking into it soon!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

assScholar wrote:The roundness on this doll is excellent! Definitely will be looking into it soon!
The softness is what really amazes me. My fingers sink into Yulia (my H-cup torso) and every single time, I am in heaven. She is terrific.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS