www.ordoll.com

125cm too small?

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Simplicity

Re: 125cm too small?

Post by Simplicity »

The 125cm Ordoll looks mature enough in my books. And like the rest, just get what makes you happy and works for you. That law won't pass for a long time and I doubt it would affect us that much really unless the inspectors are biased pieces of shit, no offense haha.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 125cm too small?

Post by jms033 »

Simplicity wrote:The 125cm Ordoll looks mature enough in my books. And like the rest, just get what makes you happy and works for you. That law won't pass for a long time and I doubt it would affect us that much really unless the inspectors are biased pieces of shit, no offense haha.
Your right, as with a lot of people. The law won't pass for a long time.....I hope! Anyway, I have looked at a lot of dolls her size (125cm) and Betty is the only one that looks like an adult. I will be placing my order for her next week. :glou: :multi: :multi: :multi:

INFORMATIONS