www.ordoll.com

What's up with OrDoll ...not much news recently.

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What's up with OrDoll ...not much news recently.

Post by Stepford_CT »

LJ69 wrote:Also I would love to see new technology to help decrease the weight of the dolls. Is there any updates about when we will see a reduction in the weight.
Three words. Carbon fiber skeleton.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's not the skeleton that's the weight. It's all in the TPE

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

haremlover wrote:It's not the skeleton that's the weight. It's all in the TPE

Best wishes

Harem
Especially on those big boobs/big ass dolls.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

...But ... But ... i like those big boobs !! 8O :D :wink: especially ordolls big boobs !! :glou:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I can vouch for how wonderful the OR doll breasts are - for medium/large breasts the OR156G (or Hcup) are simply amazing - very bouncy, large enough to satisfy a breast lover but not too crazy huge - a real super model body shape. For those wanting a mid-height doll with killa body and great breasts the OR156G (or H) is hard to beat.

For the true BBW lover, the OR162i is one of the best super busty dolls on the market. Super huge breasts that still look like she could be a real-life woman and large (but not huge) ass. A true Amazon Goddess body. Only problem with this otherwise perfect doll design is the weight - 43kgs/96lbs is awfully tough to lift and carry and move around, during photography and playtime. The flip side is that if/when you can get her into a proper sexual position then the added weight does add to the realism so the heavy weight can be beneficial regarding realism, but is can be tough (almost impossible) to move her around during playtime. Now if she was 25-28kgs now that would be perfection - super busty, super curvy but still manageable - that would be paradise.........

Even though there are many things that can still be improved with TPE dolls, (hands, skeleton etc) I personally believe that weight reduction is by far the most important thing that manufacturers need to address. The first company that can make the same (or higher) quality dolls but with a 30-40% weight reduction will take a huge percentage of the market share.

As a side note - I just took out my WM140D last night for the first "playtime" session in almost one year. She is a good doll but the breasts are way smaller than what I like so she has kinda been forgotten about, since the amazing OR156G and the OR162i Amazon have been on the scene..... OMG! the difference between moving around a 23kg doll (WM140D) and the OR162i 43kg is huge! After being used to moving the 43kg doll, the 23kg lightweight was so easy to carry and move around........like night and day...... of course my OR162i is still (by far) my favorite but boy the 23kgs felt like nothing compared to a 43kg doll - so last night re-affirmed how amazing it would be if we could have the exact doll that we wanted, but at weight that was easy to handle......... that would be bliss.... I would probably buy THREE OR162i dolls - one Natural, one TAN and one in black - that is how much I love the OR162i..... too sexy for words!

_Lauren2B.jpg
_Lauren2B.jpg (155.85 KiB) Viewed 2293 times
Solange-OR162i OR1 face.jpg
Solange-OR162i OR1 face.jpg (986.69 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

;-) You prove the point entirely.

43kg is just possible for me, but, like you, as heavy as I want to go.

Joyce hasn't been bringing forward great numbers of new models, but with the classics she has in her repertoire already, she lacks only the excuse to keep making news about them.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

although i like big breast (actually all sizes lol ) to me the ordolls h size breast is the right size for making a big breast , personally i wouldn't go any bigger then the h size , somebody actually mentioned bigger sizes can cause to much stress from the weight and possibly start rips .
I know their are some that want and like bigger breast then the h cup size , and each to their own , but i would be more worried about all the extra weight and second i would be more worried about future rips from to much stress on the dolls material . 8O
my vote remains for the ordolls h size breast they are very beautiful !! a job well done ! :D :glou:

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

Why does Ordoll have little sales? If you look at the forum, the last order was delivered on November 27, 2017. Is this one doll for six months?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my view OR are the hidden gems of the doll world, not least of which is on account of Joyce who cares so much about each of her customers.

OR early on got a full compliment of bodyshapes together that are brilliant compromises between sculpture form and weight, and having got that range together don't have enough excuse to make posts "WOW LOOK! We have a new body shape coming along" . . . and as a result are severely neglected and overlooked.

Joyce's main business I believe is in the Japanese market so sales to connoisseurs who find her here are the cherry on the cake.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

I have both 156 g&h cup. Im about to pull the trigger on the 160 large hip!
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-03-31-10-00-20.png
Screenshot_2018-03-31-10-00-20.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 2222 times
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

abracadabra wrote:I have both 156 g&h cup. Im about to pull the trigger on the 160 large hip!
Damn they look nice! got a thread on them maybe?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

LJ69 wrote:Even though there are many things that can still be improved with TPE dolls, (hands, skeleton etc) I personally believe that weight reduction is by far the most important thing that manufacturers need to address.
One of the others is to reduce the bad odor.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I have not had a problem with the smell of my two genuine OR dolls. They don't smell much at all.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

avante wrote:
abracadabra wrote:I have both 156 g&h cup. Im about to pull the trigger on the 160 large hip!
Damn they look nice! got a thread on them maybe?
Ty yes here we go..
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=82834
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=83425

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

The reduction in weight does not sound like a real solution I would think replacing the weight with the ability to hold itself up and move on its own would be a great way to leave it with the approximate weight of an actual person. I personally could never get into a blow up doll because they're too light however if the dolls weights as they are today was translated into some mechanical help that would be awesome otherwise I would just say start lifting some weights and get in shape or get you a hoist in a wheelchair. I do all three LOL

INFORMATIONS