www.ordoll.com

Stage 1 of "The Ultimate Plan", completed!

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Stage 1 of "The Ultimate Plan", completed!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

As pretty much explained in this post in the Mon Amour Toujours forum, I bought "Deborah" (what Don Delano ["MonAmour"] calls her), Joyce at OR calls her Amei, I call her Vanessa Michelle Faxanadu...
Vanessa Faxanadu 006.jpg
Vanessa Faxanadu 006.jpg (71.16 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
I just submitted my order to Don this Wednesday past. I've a few things to settle with him before he sends off the order to Joyce... but Vanessa has her PCS order in hand and is soon gonna settle in with the rest of us--me, Elisabeth, Bianca, Jessica, Meso, WhannaMarie, Jasmine, and another OR Doll, Mia, here in the DFW Metroplex shortly!

I'm amazed at the stunning beauty of these ladies of OR, just like I am with the beauty of JY (Bianca), Doll Sweet (Elisabeth), and others.

Stay tuned!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS