www.yourdoll.com

Faux Fur clothing

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Faux Fur clothing

Post by PW_ »

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some (not too expensive) faux fur clothing.
But! Not your typical clothing, I mean tights/leggings, panties, skintight sweaters, or even a unitard that is faux fur (like this picture below) all over:

One of my kinks is a bit of furry, and a whole fursuit is way out of my financial league. I just really enjoy the feeling of stuff like that. I remember having a pillow made with such material, and I loved putting my fleshlight in it. So, if I could dress up my fabric doll in this material, it would take things up a few notches ;)
It doesn't need to be super quality, so aliexpress or something similar is just fine.
Thanks in advance!

Floydpink

Re: Faux Fur clothing

Post by Floydpink »

Bump for interest.

Maybe try something fleece like this, although the fur is far shorter and stiffer than your picture, and it's not skintight: https://www.ebay.com/itm/311982384037
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

furluver

Post by furluver »

Ebay has soft furry sweaters of varying colors and styles for sure..try searching eyelash sweaters. Also, searching for faux fur leggings specifically will probably show you something you like.

furluver

Post by furluver »

Just purchased this on ebay. I can't to see which of my babes looks best in it.
Attachments
s-l400.jpg
s-l400.jpg (21.2 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

INFORMATIONS