www.yourdoll.com

Suki Doll Clothes Size

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
nickanthony275
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Suki Doll Clothes Size

Post by nickanthony275 »

Hi, I just purchased my first doll. I went with Suki from Silidoll after months of back and forth. I think the video reviews they have out there are what sold it for me. There are plenty of doll videos but nobody really talks about where the dolls came from so no way to tell which vendor they're from.

Anyways, she's on her way and I know I'm going to want some clothes but have no idea what size to get. Does anybody have any experience with dressing this doll so I can learn from your mistakes :)

Thanks

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Suki Doll Clothes Size

Post by Adventurer »

Great choice! You actually have a lot of options for Suki oh there. I looked around in the 4t range for dresses wnd costumes and found some cute stuff. It’s a bit hard to find anything super exotic in her size of course... but definitely some options available. There’s a great thread about clothes for Riley 100cm out there somewhere too and I think that doll is pretty close in size.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

INFORMATIONS