www.yourdoll.com

Tpe staining brands/ sizing

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
Garvdart1977

Tpe staining brands/ sizing

Post by Garvdart1977 »

As a topic, especially for cheaper brands online sites too watch out for, I've found cheaper = she stains just by looking at it. I am talking pinks, fushias, not just blacks,
List the brands/ sites too watch out for.
Pinklipstick brand lingerie white fine, black 12 warm washes plus still bleeds color in water, still counting, pink six warm wash rinse in sink still working on
IMG_20171006_021052.jpg
IMG_20171006_021052.jpg (582.03 KiB) Viewed 1586 times
IMG_20171006_021125.jpg
IMG_20171006_021125.jpg (568.78 KiB) Viewed 1586 times

Wish items, depending on fabric blend is the same.
Anyone have fabric blend safe items, ie 100% cotton holds color fine, lyrcra etc holds dye for x wash,
Sizing on my 5'2 34x24x34 small/medium bottoms med /small tops , one size seems too work really well overall,

Hopes this helps..

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Re: Tpe staining brands/ sizing

Post by deerman »

A wise move! wash rince if it still bleeds discard! :D

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

I bought some China-made blue jeans shorts from Yollmart online. I don't think they're the mfg. and the tag doesn't say. I machine washed them warm and hand washed them three more times and they still bled blue - a lot. Might have to pitch them.

On a related note, I learned that you can't tell if the garment is still bleeding by looking at it in the sink with the garment still in the water. The garment color reflects into the sink to make the water look that color. Take the garment out and the look at the water for color. I washed and rinsed a red tube top five times the water still looked red. Last time I pulled it out of the water and noticed the water itself was clear. I probably didn't need to wash that one so many times.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

QL57812 wrote:I bought some China-made blue jeans shorts from Yollmart online. I don't think they're the mfg. and the tag doesn't say. I machine washed them warm and hand washed them three more times and they still bled blue - a lot. Might have to pitch them.

On a related note, I learned that you can't tell if the garment is still bleeding by looking at it in the sink with the garment still in the water. The garment color reflects into the sink to make the water look that color. Take the garment out and the look at the water for color. I washed and rinsed a red tube top five times the water still looked red. Last time I pulled it out of the water and noticed the water itself was clear. I probably didn't need to wash that one so many times.
What I am trying too do is create a watch out list, absolutely the color will reflect into the the water if garment still in.
By online shop you should be able too pull u clothing fabric blend via item details...
Other wise items that stain , that your surprised they did.
IMG_20170927_041425_490.jpg
IMG_20170927_041425_490.jpg (428.14 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
From wish black pantie, and fushia top both created stains lingerie item

INFORMATIONS