www.yourdoll.com

What are the best/ cheapest places to buy sex doll clothing?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
M12377
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

What are the best/ cheapest places to buy sex doll clothing?

Post by M12377 »

Yeah so I bought a silicone sex doll recently and would like to know the best and cheapest places please?

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What are the best/ cheapest places to buy sex doll cloth

Post by apliz2005 »

Look at wish.com they an app too. I love that place :)

symmes

Post by symmes »

A lot of people go to second-hand stores for that. As well as being inexpensive, this has the advantage that the clothes have usually been very well washed, which makes them less likely to stain, especially if your doll is made from TPE.

Of course, it also depends on the size of the doll; most of them are on the small side for adult women, especially in Europe and North America. Thus, much of the human clothing that fits will be sized for teenagers or even children, depending on the doll. If you want sexy lingerie, you might need to get it custom made or modify something that's too big. Of course, that might not be such a big deal; a robe or dress will just hang a little lower than it would on a taller woman or doll.

Some doll vendors sell doll-sized clothing, but the prices I've seen advertised tend to be about twice what you'd pay for something similar from a store for humans.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

E-bay and especially thrift stores.
For the latter, one must have patience and visit weekly as I do.
Sometimes we find nothing, or it does not fit what we would like to have and then look it up online.
But the key word is to buy nothing too soon and look forward patiently
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

In the end I opted for a WM163cm, which is approximately a UK size 6 or XS. (I think that's a US size 4?)

I have managed to find quite a lot of suitable clothing on Amazon, as well as several high street retailers.

The only thing that I've found difficult to source is "decent" (i.e. lacy and feminine) bras. The "proper" bras seem to start at 32, and my poor Sophie is a 30C.

I have also found LOADS of stuff on "Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General" and sammydress.com, I have not purchased any ladies clothing from either site, but my past experience with DHGate has been positive. The advantage of Chinese retailers is that their sizes are closer to dolls'. For example, my Sophie's UK size 6 / XS is a Chinese "Medium". Chinese sizing can go down to "their" XXS, which would make my doll look positively lardy. The prices are also (generally) very reasonable.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Good Will, i found a bunch of nice tops there some as cheap a 2.00 most was 14.00 my avatar that top was 4.00. The Red Sox baseball shirt was the 14.00, i got Nike workout tops, & a couple other major brand workout wear for cheap.
Attachments
20170301_221825.jpg
20170301_221825.jpg (25.29 KiB) Viewed 7753 times

KiltedCowboy

Post by KiltedCowboy »

I will second both thrift stores and Ebay. I had purchased a couple dozen outfits before Mei Lin even arrived. Her manufacturer did list her measurements on their website, 68cm 64cm 81cm (bust, waist, hip) and from various online clothing charts that puts her at a size xs-s or skirt size 0-2 and dress size 2-4 U.S. and youth size 12. I paid between $5 an $10 for almost everything I got her. One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to put the clothes on her....be sure they have a full length zipper in the back or buttons in the front.
美琳 (Měi Lín) Doll Sweet 158 with Nanase head.

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

I paid between $5 an $10 for almost everything I got her.
I paid between $0,5 an $10 for almost everything.

One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to put the clothes on her....be sure they have a full length zipper in the back or buttons in the front.
Very true
It is much easier to dress up a doll and undressing
This is the error I made In the beginning :oops:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to put the clothes on her....be sure they have a full length zipper in the back or buttons in the front.
Good advice. Some stuff however, is always going to be challenging to put on. Miniskirts and daisy dukes topping the tough list of bottoms. Nothing worse than spending ten minutes struggling to get something on only to discover it doesn't fit right and / or just plain looks lousy. Or in the case of tops, you put the damn thing on inside out. (Not that I've ever done that....) :whistle: But if you've picked your clothing well, the reward is worth it!

Nikki in Daisy Dukes and Shelby miniskirt

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

Thrift stores are great sometimes depending on which ones you go to. Some of them charge higher prices than what you can find for new, so beware. If youre looking for some sexy slut wear for your doll, check out yandy.com. Great cheap prices and alot of their stuff is one size and stretchy. I also like amazon.com. Lots of good cheap finds there. Also check out walmart.com. cheap and lots of variety

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

KiltedCowboy wrote:I will second both thrift stores and Ebay. I had purchased a couple dozen outfits before Mei Lin even arrived. Her manufacturer did list her measurements on their website, 68cm 64cm 81cm (bust, waist, hip) and from various online clothing charts that puts her at a size xs-s or skirt size 0-2 and dress size 2-4 U.S. and youth size 12. I paid between $5 an $10 for almost everything I got her. One thing to keep in mind is that you will have to put the clothes on her....be sure they have a full length zipper in the back or buttons in the front.
I try to go sleeveless or at least short sleeve.

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

I had several fun minutes squeezing Sophie into a side-zip dress that had to go over her head, as there was no way I was going to get the neck hole over her butt.

She looks lovely in it, so it was well worth the effort, but it's worth adding: check fastening location!
I can dress classy today!
I can dress classy today!
0016.JPG (3.11 MiB) Viewed 7637 times

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Jesphel wrote:I had several fun minutes squeezing Sophie into a side-zip dress that had to go over her head, as there was no way I was going to get the neck hole over her butt.

She looks lovely in it, so it was well worth the effort, but it's worth adding: check fastening location!
0016.JPG
Very nice dress, i got some hot club dresses i bought new, going to be a challenge as Jeannie is not a stand up version.

M12377
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by M12377 »

Nice clothes yall have on yours :) and thanks, that's helped me choose where I should check out for the clothes I'll get for my doll

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I can't add much to the above as I have quite a slim doll in Ashaki! It depends on the size of your new lady but the sexy underwear on Amazon is so cheap that buying the odd one or two won't break the bank if you get the size wrong! I look at the reviews and if someone says it's far too small that's the one for me!

I go to charity shops a lot and you can pick up some good stuff there for next to nothing! However, have a story that you're buying for your niece or something so you can ask for help! I usually say I'm buying for my brother's adopted daughter (Ashaki is black) and the shop assistants are really helpful!

I have to buy kids clothes a lot as she is something like an age 10 to 12 in jeans and I've even put a 6 year old stretchy top on her which I think is one of my favourites! Jeans are a pain in the arse to put on and the waist is always too big even if the hips fit right! So, my advice is to look at the size given by the vendor/mfr of the doll, look up the size charts on Google and only buy one or two bits to start with! Get stretchy tops and bottoms if you can or at least ones with zips in as it does make dressing a lot easier! Putting tight clothes on her can be exhausting, so get some (white) tights for under trousers at least! Leaving dark clothes on her for hours CAN lead to staining if they are unwashed so tights help stop this and help getting them on! However, I'd advise always wash new clothes at least once!

Cheers, Hollows.

Edit:- I see you are in the UK so try Tesco, Asda etc as they have a good selection you can check out without shop assistants hounding you!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS