www.yourdoll.com

list of "alternative" clothing for the full sized dolls

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: list of "alternative" clothing for the full sized dolls

Post by komugi »

Woden wrote:Wow, that's an amazing list Komugi! I finally checked this thread due to a question elsewhere about clothing sizes for specific dolls. Has anyone compiled a database of dress sizes for the various makes and models of all the dolls currently available? I haven't seen one done here yet and it seems like a really common question from prospective doll buyers.
thank you :)

as for a clothing size list ... that I know of no one has ever done one ... and you are right, that would be incredibly useful to a LOT of doll owners, not just prospective doll owners

I have seen cup sizes listed on a few sites, but that is it ... and I know you can order some clothing for the dolls from some dollmakers ... but a consolidated list of all the various sizes of all the dolls would be very handy

as I sit here and think about it ... the list would need to have a conversion chart of sorts ... so that people who own like asian made dolls, would be able to know what the american or european size equivalents would be ... and the same for the european made dolls

I can imagine that the doll makers would tell you what the sizes were if you asked them ... and some of the doll owners in here could probably help with the list also
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

artuur
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by artuur »

as for a clothing size list ... that I know of no one has ever done one ... and you are right, that would be incredibly useful to a LOT of doll owners, not just prospective doll owners
in fact that subject is a little bit off topic but....you can find clothing sizes in 'The Doll Matrix'. I know you have to search after specific dolls. The only thing is that not all owners submit those data, which would make TDM a very valuable source of info for that.

Woden

Post by Woden »

Sounds like a great project, let's see if it works out. I'll start with a posting concerning the only doll I've owned yet, a Candy8Teen Small Doll. I bought girls size 3 USA underwear for her, cut off the elastic around the waist and legs, and cinched the fabric tight at her back. I also cut a "crotchless" are in the front, because I thought it helped to cover the seperation between her vaginal insert and her body.

The bras and tops were also tightened up on her straps and at the back. The Candy8Teen Small doll is very small, so I'm not sure what clothes would fit on her off the rack, unless you like loose clothing. I preferred seeing her nipples and ass in detail.

I never got shoes for her, or conventional clothing beyond underwear. I did buy her a kids size fake leather jacket once, but I don't remember what the size was.

I only used the wig she came with, and am unsure of the size.

So if anyone wants to help out with this, how about this for a format:

Doll make/model
Height
Weight
Panties Size
Bra Size
Pants Size
Shirt Size
Shoe Size
Wig Size
With notes for each category on any alterations an owner may have used. If enough people contribute (and I think contributions should be restricted to actual owners, with recent pictures as examples), I think this could become a great comprehensive list.

Unfortunately I'm not a current owner so I suppose I should actually be posting information I can verify at the time of posting, but I'm seeing if this will get the ball rolling. As komugi said a conversion chart for various countries would be real helpful as well.
Attachments
Spunkinator.jpg
Spunkinator.jpg (49.82 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
Arm3.JPG
Arm3.JPG (66.5 KiB) Viewed 5097 times
Spunki001.JPG
Spunki001.JPG (49.01 KiB) Viewed 5097 times

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Nescio50 wrote:Wow, that's a list 8O I'll make this a sticky :D
OK, did I miss something? The quoted above was the very first post on this thread, yet I see nothing of the "list" that he is referring to or intends to make a sticky of. :?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Szalinski wrote:
OK, did I miss something? The quoted above was the very first post on this thread, yet I see nothing of the "list" that he is referring to or intends to make a sticky of. :?
yes ... as usual you DID miss something ... you can go back to sleep now :roll:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Post by Master Blaster »

"Steampunk"?

Cool! That's a new one for me and I'm diggin' it!
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

Cyberdoll wrote:"Steampunk"?

Cool! That's a new one for me and I'm diggin' it!
steampunk IS an interesting genre in literature, movies, and fashion 8)

I'm glad you found something that caught your interest on the list :)

of course, if your girl gets hold of your credit cards ... I am not responsible :whistle: ... just sit back and enjoy her dressing up for you :mrgreen:

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

Someone know where to find like fantasy women warrior costumes? (E.g. red Sonja, Xena)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Szalinski wrote:
Hello?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

First post has a long list of web addresses

Melchett
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Melchett »

I am a total noob researching a 160 cm anime doll purchase and came across this stunning black and pink outfit worn by a 150 cm doll in Aliexpress. (I'll probably buy my doll from 1AM to eliminate risk.)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a source for the outfit. The closest I was able to find were this, this, this, and this. Does anyone know where I can get the outfit in the first link?

Melchett
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Melchett »

Here's a costume for Asuna from the show Sword Art Online.

Atlanta2013

Post by Atlanta2013 »

Melchett wrote:Here's a costume for Asuna from the show Sword Art Online.
Nice

Melchett
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Melchett »

Melchett wrote:I am a total noob researching a 160 cm anime doll purchase and came across this stunning black and pink outfit worn by a 150 cm doll in Aliexpress.
Found it! It's available at this Aliexpress store for $19.

INFORMATIONS