www.yourdoll.com

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
masgrande
Active Poster
Active Poster

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by masgrande »

Hey all!

Where do you all hide or store your sex doll? I currently put mine in a closet in the same box where it came in.

Are there any way you hide or store your sex doll? hanging? or a sex doll storage box? I heard about people hanging the body and head up. how??? where is the hook?

show me some ideas on how i can store/hide my doll. i dont want my friends or family know i have one. LOL

mala78
Ex-Member

Re: Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by mala78 »

I live alone but when i am expecting my sister and her family to visit me for a few days i am hiding her under my bed with her blanket on a 8'' thick single size memory foam mattress .

A Memory foam mattress can be cut easily(in length or width) with a pair of scissors if you want to make it smaller to fit under your bed.

Jenra Montare
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jenra Montare »

masgrande wrote:show me some ideas on how i can store/hide my doll. i dont want my friends or family know i have one. LOL
Why? If they care about you, it won't matter. Friends. Family. These are the people who are supposed to accept us for who we are. If they only accept us when we present ourselves as a different person, then they don't accept us at all, and don't care about us. Does the opinion of someone who doesn't truly care about us really matter?

Cover the no-no bits, don't fuck it in front of them and leave it at that. Don't complicate your life, relationships or mental health by pretending to be someone else just to make other people happy.

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Well said Jenra! Did you hide your previous girl friends? I paid thousands for my girls I’m not about to hide them from anyone, they stay dressed and decent just like real gf would and they are pure eye candy, men have had statues and paintings of naked women for ten thousand years. If your friends give you grief they are not your friend, if your family cry’s tell them they masturbate too! :wink:

My apologies op, a point was made here everyone is different as every family, it’s just a shame to me our gals are shed in such a bad light and we have to hide
Master of Puppets...

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

The person has their reasons for not wanting to reveal it to their family. Not every family member is open-minded, and not everyone is willing to give up their families just because of their closed-mindedness. The poster asked for suggestions on a simple problem, not for people who don't know his life situation to tell him to change.

To answer the questions many vendors offer a couple different storage options. You can get a cargo container (like a large foot locker or chest) with foam inserts to comfortably nestle your doll, but they can be quite pricey, that's usually the preferred method if you plan on traveling with your doll.

As for hanging your doll, many vendors also sell doll hanging hooks. They thread into the neck hole once the doll's head is removed. The head can hang in the closet from a separate hook, or you can buy a head stand for it which will allow the head to stand upright on a flat surface like a shelf or table.

If you plan on hanging in a closet, it is recommended that you put a stool or something under the dolls feet so that the weight is evenly distributed between the neck and feet.

If your doll has standing feet you can also just stand her leaning against the closet wall, or any wall for that matter. just place a cushion or piece of foam between where the doll contacts the wall so she doesn't flatten over time.

DO NOT leave your doll standing if she does not have standing feet as she is not designed to support her own weight and you will damage her feet.

Finally, if you are careful, you can always store her back in the box she came in, as you have been doing.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

masgrande wrote:I heard about people hanging the body and head up. how??? where is the hook?
My WM came with a hanging kit. It's just an eye bolt that screws into the neck threads with an S hook that fits over the closet rod. Never used it though. My gals are stored in plain sight; fully dressed and standing.
hook.jpg
hook.jpg (5.88 KiB) Viewed 8631 times

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Mr Franz wrote:My WM came with a hanging kit. It's just an eye bolt that screws into the neck threads with an S hook that fits over the closet rod. Never used it though.
But you should do!!!! Then you can run a sweepstake on how long the gooseneck will hold your doll's weight before breaking.

My guess wouold be 10 minutes. :haha4:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

nicvncnt wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:My WM came with a hanging kit. It's just an eye bolt that screws into the neck threads with an S hook that fits over the closet rod. Never used it though. My gals are stored in plain sight; fully dressed and standing.
But you should do!!!! Then you can run a sweepstake on how long the gooseneck will hold your doll's weight before breaking.

My guess wouold be 10 minutes. :haha4:
Probably a good idea to have the doll's feet touching the ground when hanging just in case, but the factory hangs them from an eye bolt inserted into the neck threads all the time before they're sold. Quite sure it's longer than 10 minutes. :wink:

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

This is Ami's home if I have to store her. It works well. This time last year she took a 400 mile ride in a removal truck and a sea crossing in it, safe and sound.

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

Dr Latex McPeggin

Post by Dr Latex McPeggin »

I have two very large “locking” tubs on wheels that I store everything in. One tub for all 10 of my current inflatable gals and the other tub for all the other toys... I have a 3rd tub on order at the moment as I can’t stop buying my inflatables...

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

raised bed and sleeping bag when necessary.

idontknow
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by idontknow »

I have a 1 room apartment. I use the farthest closet of my apartment and trust that peoole don't snoop around too much :oops:
20190118_222537.jpg
20190118_222537.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 8407 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Mr Franz wrote:
masgrande wrote:I heard about people hanging the body and head up. how??? where is the hook?
My WM came with a hanging kit. It's just an eye bolt that screws into the neck threads with an S hook that fits over the closet rod. Never used it though. My gals are stored in plain sight; fully dressed and standing.
My girls are also fully dressed and alway's present in the living-room. Never hide them. Why ?? Becouse i don't make a secret of my doll life, my family and friends now about it. :D

I only use this hanging kit for maintenance on my dolls, which I then hang on the rocking chair. 360 rotation to work the most easy way. :thumbs_up: See picture.
MVIMG_20180807_194801.jpg
MVIMG_20180807_194801.jpg (313.29 KiB) Viewed 8401 times
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

My doll has a hanging frame in the back of my closet behind my hanging clothes. Her body hangs from a neck bolt, and I put her head in a small box on the shelf in my closet. Lately, I've just had her sit on a pillow on a plastic crate (that holds her shoes and some other accessories) out of sight behind my hanging clothes. That way I can sneak kisses with her, and she can more quickly come out of hiding when it's time for us to be together. My 11- year old son is too absorbed in his computer games to snoop in my closet it seems.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It's not necessary where I live the girls have there own room :D Erica sleeps with me! Twlight,Courtney and, Clare have there own sleeping arrangements :whistle:

INFORMATIONS