www.yourdoll.com

Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
High Country

Re: Where do you hide or store your sex doll?

Post by High Country »

I will store my new doll in a guest-room closet, so needs to be hidden as well. Here is what I came up with.

Started with your standard closet:
IMG_1602.jpg
IMG_1602.jpg (13 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
Then built a new section of drywall down the middle, textured and painted:
IMG_1416.jpg
IMG_1416.jpg (76.2 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
The guests still have the right side to use as a regular closet, and can be left to think the left side won't open (has a hidden lock) because there is no closet over there:
IMG_1603.jpg
IMG_1603.jpg (32.06 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
Next, on the doll side I added lots of foam protection for standing storage. The vertical black is a foam tube sold for insulating pipe, that covers the edge of wood partition. Shelving to the right for clothes, wigs, etc:
IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg (31.51 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
Lastly, the area for the doll to stand is covered in thermal-reflective insulation. A small thermostat controlled heater will warm her to body temp in prep for play-time:
IMG_1594.jpg
IMG_1594.jpg (52.29 KiB) Viewed 3417 times
Now I just need a doll, lol.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

High Country wrote: Lastly, the area for the doll to stand is covered in thermal-reflective insulation. A small thermostat controlled heater will warm her to body temp in prep for play-time:
Excellent work and ideas there!

In answer to the OP my doll sleeps in my bed and I put her back in her padded flight case when my parents come round (for some reason they like to look in every room).
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

She stays in bed always. If I have company, I may hide her in the bed just in case - see below - under blankets and pillows at the head or foot of the bed.
Attachments
bed 2.JPG
bed 2.JPG (219.46 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Where do I store my doll. She's right here in my lap, Driving me batty. :haha4:

But really when she and I aren't on the couch she spends the day on our bed. This is where I leave her when I have family over. I just ask them not to go in there, As a kid I had a messy room so they understand.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

High Country

Post by High Country »

cptchris wrote:Excellent work and ideas there!
Thx Chris - the storage closet has been a good project to help pass the long wait.

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

I keep my Wife, Teal Ashlee except her head inside a military style duffel bag in a large plastic container. The Plastic container bottom is lined with bubble cushion material. The container is placed on a shelf in my garage. However, I detach her head and put her head in a re-usable shopping bag in my safe in my office closet. Her wig is inside a plastic shopping bag. Teal Ashlee' body is well covered up in a warm obsolete military style uniform. I plan to take her out at least every season for a photo shoot or for other things. :smilecolros:
Hello!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Keep my gals hidden and stored in plain site just standing in my office.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Unfortunately, I don't have many, or large, closets. In fact, I barely have enough room for some of her clothes - let alone the doll itself. Fortunately, I do have a small, spare room, which I normally use for storage, so I put her in her wheelchair, and take her there on occasions when I am expecting company. I also have the remainder of her clothing and accessories in a storage box there, as well.

I don't mind my close friends knowing about her, but my entire family is uniformly straight-laced and would definitely not understand my new "friend" at all. Fortunately, I live in a rural area, and don't get a lot of visitors, so it is seldom an issue.

Obie wan

Post by Obie wan »

Hi all, OK I'm surprised to see a lack of available affordable lockable storage cases to secure our doll friends when needed. I'm using something called an SKB case I found at a giant on line vendor. Problem is it's on the small side. Modifying the foam the doll ships with works to protect & secure for travel, or prying eyes, but I would like a 170 doll but can't fit anything past about 158 in this one. I see flight cases from some vendors for near the cost of a doll! These seem to be an accessory for a doll if ordered but didn't see a way to purchase directly. Are there any reps out there who can approach vendors like Pelican, SKB or others to provide larger sizes to meet our needs without blowing our budget?! Thanks Obie Wan
So many dolls, so little time!
Everyone a work of art in some way

Natalie5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Natalie5 »

Not sure if you're still looking for ideas, but here is a link to a large storage ottoman on Wayfair: https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/a ... h7258.html

I searched all over for a decent looking storage solution that would blend in with my decor (i.e. not draw attention to it). It does not lock, but you could easily add a childproof lock to the inside. My 140cm doll fits comfortably inside with her head attached. I lined it with the styrofoam that came with the original box, so there has been no issue with pressure point damage.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Natalie5 wrote:Not sure if you're still looking for ideas, but here is a link to a large storage ottoman on Wayfair: https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/a ... h7258.html
That's a good find - thanks for sharing the link. It would be better if it locked, but it sounds like you found a solution to that problem.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

I don't hide or store them anywhere...no need to. The people in my life respect my privacy so never go where they are anyway unless invited.

Thankfully my mother (I'm her carer) is also very understanding of my lifestyle, privacy and hobbies and is pretty liberal and she has seen them and even asks me how they are today :)

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

I have had two different storage solutions underneath my Ikea bed.
First version of my storage space.
First version of my storage space.
IMG_4421_2.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3057 times
Second version, bed on wheels underneath my own bed.
Second version, bed on wheels underneath my own bed.
IMG_0286.JPG (201.91 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
There are many more pictures of how I made them here viewtopic.php?f=87&t=116887

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

I just had to store my 3 for the first time as company expected. So got 2 standing in the closet (neck bolt tied to the clothing bar for stability and offload a little weight) And my little Piper 100cm hides under the bed on foam and a blanket.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Natalie5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Natalie5 »

autolycus wrote:
Natalie5 wrote:Not sure if you're still looking for ideas, but here is a link to a large storage ottoman on Wayfair: https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/a ... h7258.html
That's a good find - thanks for sharing the link. It would be better if it locked, but it sounds like you found a solution to that problem.

Another suggestion, if one was crafty: hot glue some matching straps with locking D-rings around the ottoman; or, use tight wide-style bungees that can lock (to avoid the glue). When we do have company, I make sure to have something arranged on the ottoman, like a heavy but delicate-looking centerpiece, or heavy books, just to prevent people from looking there for blankets or something. If someone has snoopy roommates, though, then paying more for a hard, locking case might be worth it.

(I'm not sure where this posts in the thread, so I apologize if it's out of context now)

INFORMATIONS