www.yourdoll.com

Sex doll clothes

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
sexdollsland

Sex doll clothes

Post by sexdollsland »

Hello! Where you ussualy buy clothes for your dolls? Can you recommend? Thank you!

DollLove86

Re: Sex doll clothes

Post by DollLove86 »

thrift shops are a great way to start until you are very sure with sizes. plus its alot cheaper. although limited atleast the darker colors are well washed and alot of the clothes are pennies to the dollar compared to new
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

DollLove86 wrote:thrift shops are a great way to start until you are very sure with sizes. plus its alot cheaper. although limited atleast the darker colors are well washed and alot of the clothes are pennies to the dollar compared to new
That's where I get most of my gals clothes.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

I look around on Amazon.com for deals and designs that'll work. Gwen's 4'-11" and built like a very petite woman (31-19-29), so sizing is an issue. XS US sizes and Asian sizes seem most applicable. I specifically look for things that are small but stretchy, tie behind the neck so I don't have to raise her arms to dress her, can be adjusted with draw strings, etc. If real women say something's too short, it's probably going to work on Gwen because she's so short.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Try Poshmark on line for great used clothing. Easy to filter down to only petite and small sizes.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

lilbitlonely wrote:Swap.com
I 2nd this recommendation for swap.com. Mostly used, but all name brand and CHEAP.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

sexdollsland

Post by sexdollsland »

Thank you!

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

That swap.com site does look to be the go to if you want to buy clothes online.

Also a good tip to reccomend used clothes for the sake of already being washed a number of times . I was wondering about that and will definitely be doing that !

Good advise, thanks !

High Country

Post by High Country »

I read a bunch of threads about clothes last night, as I am starting prep for first doll arrival.

swap.com I'm sure has some gems, but the volume of options is overwhelming to sift through.

sammydress.com looks promising, starting to explore.

But the home-run recommendation for my wardrobe hopes is Yandy.com. Holy crap the modeling is so sexy I can't focus on shopping!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I just checked out yandy.Com and agree they do have some sexy stuff. Still, it seems I have seen many of those same items on wish.com at a fraction of the cost. True, shipping can sometimes take a month or more, but if you're patient it's worth it. Also, I have a small doll (130cm) so sizing is a big issue for me. I need small Asian sizes (more common on wish.com) and if it was cheap I don't feel so bad if it doesn't fit her.

Nothing beats just going to a store and seeing things before buying. I use my arms as measuring sticks!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

High Country wrote:swap.com I'm sure has some gems, but the volume of options is overwhelming to sift through.
1. You can use their filters to easily reduce the number of hits. (i.e. Men/women/children, clothing-size, clothing-type, custom searches, and you can even mix multiple filters.)
2. At Swap.com you don't pay shipping per item, you pay $5.99 per order, and orders over $60 ship for free.
3. They have the easiest return policy I've ever dealt with - just call them, and you will reach a human who speaks American naturally. (during normal business hours)
4. Shipping usually only takes about 7-10 business days. (2 days to process order, and about 4-5 days in transit, aside from holidays.)
5. The clothes are made by known western manufacturers, not some cheap Asian knock-off that will leach colors into your doll. Although staining can still occur, depending on the fabric, it will happen much less often with used name-brand clothes.

... just my 5 cents.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm with LBL. About 80% of Anna Marie's wardrobe is from Swap.com. Once you figure out the filters it's really easy to browse just the items that will fit. And you find some really nice things on there.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

It kind of depends on your doll. If your doll can wear normal sizes, like size 8 and up, it is worth going to the thrift stores.

I have to find size 4-6 or girls size 10-12, which are very rare in thrift stores. It is just not worth my time to go through the huge pile of clothes for one or two pieces of clothing and getting stared at by women.

Cheap fashion can be bought easily online for $10-15. You can also buy from Taobao.com, which has overseas shipping service for a very reasonable price. I bought 2kg of clothes and the shipping was just 30 AUD to Australia.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

SRho
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SRho »

The trouble I’m having is the chest / waist / hip proration make any clothes too loose - and I’m really struggling with bra sizes too

INFORMATIONS