www.yourdoll.com

AliExpress for clothes/accessories?

Clothing, footwear, hats, gloves, jewelry, etc. Store bought, modified and handmade.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

AliExpress for clothes/accessories?

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Hi all. I've had a Sanhui 145cm for a couple months now that I want to buy more exoctic clothign for.

I seem to recall that you should be wary of doll purchases on AliExpress, but does that apply to their lingerie/costumes/accessories as well? I really like some of the things I see there, and the prices seem almost too good sometimes, but I thought I would ask here for anyone who has done business for clothing with them. Are they legit on that end? If not, is there a site that is comparable but reputable that you like a lot?

Thanks!

shotdot

Re: AliExpress for clothes/accessories?

Post by shotdot »

I understand your reservation about buying doll there, but do you feel like making $3 test clothing accessory purchase is too risky?

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Not at all, just asking... Having that out of the way, question(s) still stand :)

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

just got some stuff from them 1st time. Decent quality, quite cheap. Careful of cheap black dyed things. Waited a few weeks but got everything.

bouyantman66
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bouyantman66 »

I've been getting all my outfits/accessories on wish.com. great prices only drawback is the wait time..

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I found many thing on ebay

Ali got a shop called "Athemis" which has a specific range for dolls.

the0o
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by the0o »

I bought this Dress <Removed, Rule 7> with no issues. Came in about 2 weeks. Much faster than the chinese sellers on ebay.
Last edited by ZannyDanger on Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hyperlink removed: Rule 7

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

My problem with ali is that you can't browse without an account...

Why should i create an account if i can't browse to know if they got what i need ?

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

the0o wrote:I bought this Dress <Removed, Rule 7> with no issues. Came in about 2 weeks. Much faster than the chinese sellers on ebay.
Can't even see your page without an account :evil:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Good catch zaxdoll :D

Friendly reminder of Rule 7 to everyone:
No spamming, cross posting, or links requiring registration in order to enter or display the link. Members may have only ONE member account, but may also have accounts for their dolls which must bear their respective doll names. Please notify an admin if you set up a doll account so that he/she may tag it as such.

fbiwestin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fbiwestin »

If you do ever decide to buy from aliexpress, make sure to choose the "ePacket" shipping option.

It will ship to you MUCH faster than other options. Usually it takes about a month from ordering to getting the item in hand for the free shipping option. But with ePacket, it can shred off almost half a month in shipping time!
Starpery 174 D-Cup viewtopic.php?t=166917

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks for the replies! I did take a look at Athemis. I get the sense the clothing is made upon order from Athemis and the fact that they have the clothing for doll sizes so well laid out and that they ask for measurements make me wonder this too.

I get the sense they are legit. I notice a LOT of Mandos' photos, so if he/she is buying from them and has been for a while, I would think they are a safe bet. By extension, I would think this may be true of Aliexpress too. I guess I'll find out when I take shotdot's suggestion and just buy something to see how they are.

Anyhow, you all are awesome, always great feedback!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Never bought anything from them, so the photos (the ones I’ve taken atleast) are just fake advertising. Aliexpress as a whole though has given me no trouble. I have stopped buying from them still, but that is due to extreme shipping time (sometimes several months) and lack of Paypal.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thank you VERY much, mandos, for that bit of info. That makes quite a bit of difference!

jully1234

Post by jully1234 »

Hi) I used to order things on Ali Express but I was not always sure about the quality, the photo is one thing and in reality it's quite another. Now I order linen with excellent quality and at a bargain price, and if you also use the coupon to use https://www.firstordercode.com/shop/meundies.com, it turns out even cheaper than on Ali Express.

INFORMATIONS