www.ordoll.com

Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

Post by JustinBridou »

Having recently adopted a TPE doll from ORdoll, I would like to share my own experience with the members of this forum, thanks to which, I myself greatly benefited to make my choice.

I read a lot of opinions and finally my choice turned to an OR138D, mainly for reasons of weight and bulk. I also wanted a doll having an adult appearance, with a generous breast but not excessive.

But much more than the doll itself, I'd like first, to talk about the quality of service that ORdoll offers. I read several positive feedback before and now, I can confirm it.
Buying directly from ORdoll is a great experience, and I highly recommend it.

For now, my doll does not have a name yet, but I'm sure she'll tell me when she arrives at my house (same for all my previous dolls, I've more than er… 100 dolls at home 8O fortunately, most of them are minis :D ).

I will give more details and photos when she arrived, for now, I know she was born and has a long travel to do. I already know that it corresponds to my wishes. While waiting for her arrival, I can already share my experience and I hope it will be useful for other potential adopters (buyers ? no, you don't ! you adopt !).

The ORdoll service:

The advantage of dealing directly with ORDoll is that you have access to all options and even more. This is also, one of the reasons for my choice, because you can really have a tailor-made doll according to your wishes.

I followed the recommendations of the forum and I contacted ORdoll directly on their store (https://www.ordoll.com). As I needed some advice and clarification, I emailed to Joyce. Well, I can guarantee you that her reputation is not usurped. The "before sale" service is excellent, I had very good advice and I changed some characteristics (heads) so that it fit better, for this doll size.

I really felt being treated like a VIP, not just a common buyer.

Another example, I hesitated between two sizes of areolas. Joyce understood my request very well and even offered me a custom size.
This point has also be, well transmitted during the manufacturing process: I received detailed photos for confirmation (and adjustment if needed). As you can see further, I even get a picture with an evidence of the measured areolas size.

So, I can confirm that the service is really, very professional and personalized.

About the price ... although it is not, the most important aspect for me, I must admit that I really had an exceptional discount.
ORdoll is present here from many years, and being myself a member of TDF from a long date, this established a relationship of trust.
I did not ask for anything or negotiate. It's really classy from Joyce and I can only urge all TDF readers who want to adopt an ORdoll
to go directly through their store.

You can also have full confidence with ORdoll and Joyce. For the payment, due to a temporary technical problem, I could not use the normal procedure. Joyce offered me an alternative and there was no problem with that, because I knew what to trust.

The gestation

The making has been quite fast, about one week after the payment 8) .
I've received lot's of pictures of my doll form the factory (a big maternity) and even a small video showing a nice turnaround.

My first intention was to post in the review section, but as the publication procedure is far too complicated and not flexible at all (changes are blocked), I will continue my review here. By the way, all the information I could find on the OR138 model was here, and not in the review section!!!

Even though this lovable creature is not yet in my home, I can already say that I am more than happy with my relationship with ORdoll.

Stay tuned, the pictures are coming soon :wink: .
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sweet OR138D adopted (with heads #138 and #293)

Post by silicon »

Well done Justinbribou I to have the 138cm Ordoll all my Ordolls were bought through Joyce with the last one being the 167 G cup. Joyce is very helpful She is a jewel in the crown of China..

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

silicon wrote:Well done Justinbribou I to have the 138cm Ordoll all my Ordolls were bought through Joyce with the last one being the 167 G cup. Joyce is very helpful She is a jewel in the crown of China..
Eh eh ! Indeed, you are one of those who published images of the OR138 and who helped me in my choice.

Now, let's talk about this adorable babe.

The model OR138 has already been seen on the forum, but rather rarely because more destined for the Asian market. Despite its relatively small size (138 cm) it is very well proportioned and has generous forms. She is announced for 24Kg, but I will confirm when she will at home. It is also described with D cups, but I sometimes read an indication of E. This is not very important, because we see that it is more than C and less than the G! It's an adult body, no doubt.

I ordered two heads, a model OR012-138 and a model #293.
The first is an asian type, it's an #138 model from Jinsan (referenced OR012 at ORDoll).
The second is a new model, particular, and (still) not at the catalog.
As the OR138 is a small body, although all Jinsan heads are compatible, not all of them fit nice (some look too big).
And again, Joyce's advice has been invaluable.
I had seen head #293 somewhere before, but I did not imagine that I could have it, since it does not appear "officially" in the catalog.
It was a very nice surprise when Joyce offered it to me among a few others.
Here are the "commercial" pictures of the two heads (#138 on left, #293 on right):
Thanks to ORdoll for the factory pictures. Are you ready for a stereoscopic show ? OK, let's go :arrow:

She is born ! Pictures from the maternity ward (who can call it a factory?).
As it can been seen, the body is well done and not heavy. Head size is not too big and fit nice.
Image Image
Despite its small size, she has very nice curves.
Image Image
Heads #138 and #293 fit very well with this body, and give him a young but real adult look
Image Image
Of course, if you like big butts, this doll is not for you!
on the other hand, you can have hair that goes down very low.
Image Image
Heads #138 and #293
The OR012 (#138) is a nice asian head, while the #293 is a recent addition to the Jinsan collection.
Image Image
The options I choose.

You can choose standard feet or stand up option. I highly recommend this second, if you want to take some shoots of your doll in vertical position. Sure the reinforced feet look not "natural", but to my mind, it's not very visible. Unless you're a foot fetish, go for the stand up option. The body color is natural skin, for the toenail, I choose the pink color.
Image Image
Finger nail are also pink.
The intimates parts.
She has a pubic hair option #2, hairy but not too much !
Image Image
The color for vagina and areolas is dark. This give a more adult look to my doll, but not too much dark. Perfect for the natural skin color.
As requested, the areola size is not small, neither too big. Great, a nice on this body.
To be continued, as soon as this beauty arrive at my home. Stay tuned :wink:
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

nice choices and nice doll , yes many people have found out ordoll company is very good to deal with , me included, JOYCE IS A VERY NICE LADY, . although i usually don't care for smaller dolls and don't have one , i think maybe your size doll shown here might be different, besides being a lighter doll and easier to handle and hide . to me these look more like a perfect shaped little person (midget or dwarf adult) .

their is some video's maybe by googling tiny women of what i am talking about some shows short women 5 feet and under , some are thia women and some are american women i don't know if they are actually classified as midgets but they are short , and some have bigger breast.
theirs one that is a long haired redhead !!

anyway , good choice , look forward to plenty of pictures . :glou: :glou:

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

A small update, as my OR138 has reached Europe.

She left the maternity ward on 21 September and arrived in Germany on 8 October, so about 17 days. Which is not bad at all, considering the Chinese national holiday in early October. She should arrive soon in France, now that she is in Europe she does not have much way to go. In the meantime, I put online the short video that was made just before his departure.

It's really very "pro" on the part of the ORDoll team and it's very reassuring for the buyer.
QQ视频20190920111835.mp4
My OR138 at the maternity ward.
(11.01 MiB) Downloaded 5537 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats JustinBridou it won't be long now... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Post by jrdoll »

Hi Justin, I can't wait for you to publish some photos of your beauty!
By the way, have you already chosen the name to give it?
From that we are curious here!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

That's it ! she arrived.

As this is my first TPE doll and as the OR138 is not very much represented on TDF, I will try to share my experience in the most precise and objective way.

The trip was a bit long but quite consistent with what Joyce had told me. She left on September 21st from China, she arrived on October 8th in Europe and finally on the 10th in France, at my place. It is still very fast if we take into account that in this period there was the Chinese national holiday.
No bad surprise on arrival, delivered by UPS, parcel in perfect condition and no additional costs.
That's what Joyce told me, even though I did not believe it completely. Indeed, the package from Germany is already cleared and can therefore move freely in the countries of the European community.
And that's really nice.

➽ The parcels

The delivery includes two parcels because I ordered a second head and two wigs. The first package is small and only 2.7 kg.
The second is a bit larger and is 32 kg (but only 17 kg shown on the delivery note).
These packages are totally discreet and anonymous, there is no mention of their content.

The packaging and the various accessories, clothes, blankets make a little more than 6 kg, which leaves 26 kg total for the doll (body + head + wig).
I also checked this weight on my scale and it's ok. It corresponds to the weight announced by ORDoll (about 24 Kg, but with the head and the wig one arrives at 26 Kg).
➽ Unpacking

Head #138 (OR012-138) is in the first package. Very well protected in a pouch and in a foam bag. The number is printed below: 138-1
The large package is very well organized and protected. We find in it the second head #293. This one is relatively recent and its reference is not printed, but written with the marker.
➽ Package Content

The opening of the package reveals a good surprise. On the right, I find as expected, two pairs of extra eyes and a black babydoll.
I also find a bag of accessories, but more surprising: a pink nightie, an outfit with a mini kilt, and another short black wig.
I do not really know if it is gifts or if it is included with the doll ordered, but in any case, it's great!
The Accessory Pack contains a hook, a ring and the adapter screws. There is also a comb, a USB heating element and a pair of white gloves.
It has been several days since we had a gloomy weather here, gray and rainy. And as if by magic, the day my OR138 arrived, the sun came back.
The doll is stored in a classic way, with the neck bent. To straighten it and start to pull out the body, I install the hook in the thread of the neck.
The body is out and placed on a large yellow pastel cover (provided in the box).
Wow ! What beautiful curves and shapes, exactly as hoped, congratulations to ORDoll modelers.
➽ Some essential accessories

The Accessory Pack is of good quality. Apart from the USB heating element that is a little gadget, everything else is really useful.
It may be more useful to provide a small sample of TPE glue (a bit like patches and glue for inflatable dolls).
The comb is very effective (I have several brushes of the same kind) to detangle the wigs. The gloves are also very extensible and are suitable even for someone like me who has big hands. They are solid, it's good quality.

As I took the option "standing" for the feet, I bought small socks to protect them. White and cotton, it is perfect. I found them at the supermarket "Carrefour" in my neighborhood, the right size is 27-30 (in fact the feet of the OR138 are a size 29).
For the toilet, I also bought small sponges for baby and I use soap of Marseille. It is simple, effective to remove oil and dirt and it does not leave residue. It contains no harmful anti-bacterial and is dermatologically neutral.
➽ And now,
welcome to "Iris" and "Mitsu"
Both seem delighted with their names.
Mitsu

Now that they have received a name, they have become dolls in their own right.
Mitsu is Asian and a little shy. It must be said that she does not know me very well, and that we are not yet very intimate.
As she has to take her first shower, I asked her if I could take her picture.
She hesitated at first, then I managed to convince her.
Of course I will not force her. She's not the type to reveal herself completely right now, let's do things gradually.
Mitsu takes confidence and reveals itself a little more.
Finally, she drops the towel.
To avoid shocking her, I'm not asking her to take a close-up. She will surely accept, but later, when we know each other better.

Iris

Mitsu finally decides to leave his place to Iris, and in the meantime she will rest. Iris who is delighted with this change, seems to me much less shy.
Indeed :roll: : "Alors, on la prends cette douche ? parce que moi, je suis prête !"
Er, yes, Iris look decided and not shy at all.
Come on, where's the bathroom?
Hey, wait a minute Iris !
You must not go too fast! we must take off your wig and take care of it.
Well, I will first put the photos on TDF and then we take the shower.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

Although my OR138 arrived with a TPE body almost odorless, I still had her take a shower, if only for the sake of hygiene.
So I followed the advice that can be found on TDF, except that I have showered in the bathtub of the bathroom and not on a flat surface.
The OR138 can be handled more easily (although it still does its weight) than other dolls, and it is a method that is still acceptable.

➽ The first bath

I used a non-slip mat and I left her socks to protect her feet, it also avoids scratching the bathtub.
Looks like Iris wants to take a shower alone, without me helping her. She understood that she had to remove her wig and my presence did not bother her.
"It's good, we can go! Open the tap! Where is the soap?"
While her back is turned and I pretend to look for soap, I take the opportunity to make some indiscret shots.
"I have to pay attention to my makeup, and not put soap in my eyes."
"Ah finally ! you found the soap."
"I like this one because it's full of moss."

Iris is in a good mood, she is happy to be able to clean herself and get rid of TPE residues.
"♪ ♫ La, lala, ♬ lalala ♫ ♫ ♪"
"♪♪ J'aime la rose, ♪ ♬ lala, ♫ ♪ J'aime la rose et le lilas ♪ ♫"

To wash the front, I ask Iris to sit because it will be safer for her.
"This mini baby sponge is soft, it is also perfect for small adults like me."
I then helped her rinse thoroughly, then dried with a soft towel. I laid her on the bed so she finished drying.
For its private parts, I used tampons to eliminate moisture traces.
And apparently, she seems happy with this treatment.
"Now, I think I'm going to take a nap."
"During this time, you can continue to take pictures of me."

That sounds like an invitation! also, with her consent, I will therefore make some more detailed pictures of her anatomy.
I'm pretty sure Iris is pretending to sleep, but I'm going to play the game and not try to wake her up.
:sleeping:

Some time later, Iris finds at her awakening, a lot of essential products to maintain her beauty.
  • Sanitary tampons
  • Baby Oil
  • Baby powder (normal and perfumed)
  • A wide brush for makeup
  • A NIVEA cream pot
"Great! we will be able to continue with a sequence of oiling,
then when all will be absorbed,
we will put this powder which makes my skin so soft."

The oil is absorbed quickly enough, count two hours before doing the other side. For the NIVEA cream, it's fast too.
I would like to continue to do some photos, but ...
"Stop here!
Me and Mitsu, we will definitely be back soon,
but we have to finish our toilet and get dressed."

:smilecolros:
:idea: Notes:
The products "Johnson & Johnson" are quite difficult to find in France, although this company has several subsidiaries in Europe (in Germany, but also here, near my home).
Baby massage oil is essentially made of paraffin. Without paraben or phthalates, it is produced in Italy for J & J GmbH (Germany), I found it at Amazon.fr!
It is also almost impossible to find here baby powder without talc. That of J & J, made of cornstarch, with the scent "aloe + vitamin e", I also found it on Amazon.fr
Lavender powder (also made from cornstarch) is only available on Amazon.com, but can be delivered in France.
The NIVEA cream is everywhere, it is much less complicated to find!

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I was inspired by another topic to create this sheet of measurements. Very practical because it avoids taking measurements every time we want to check the sizes for clothes.
The two heads #138 and #293 are about the same weight, arround 2 Kg with the wig. The body alone weighs 23.9 Kg (so very close to the value announced by ORDOLL of 24 Kg).

So we arrive at a total of about 26 Kg for the complete doll.

jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Post by jrdoll »

Hi Justin, here we are waiting for more pictures of your beauties! We are very curious .....

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Nice details info. Looks like you are happy with her.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="JustinBridou"]That's it ! she arrived.

We are so happy you like your doll, JustinBridou! TDF members can find other 138cm dolls at https://www.ordoll.com/collections/138cm-tpe

Please post more photos of Iris and Mitsu very soon!

Joyce
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

Official Website: https://www.ordoll.com

TDF forum https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=224

Please remind me of your TDF username when you order or email.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

JustinBridou wrote:I was inspired by another topic to create this sheet of measurements. Very practical because it avoids taking measurements every time we want to check the sizes for clothes.
The two heads #138 and #293 are about the same weight, arround 2 Kg with the wig. The body alone weighs 23.9 Kg (so very close to the value announced by ORDOLL of 24 Kg).

So we arrive at a total of about 26 Kg for the complete doll.
==============

Hi JustinBridou,

I really like your all pictures( include the cartaon, Would you please send all of 138cm pictures to me? I would like to put them on my wesbsite!!!

You write great posting! I am so happy. If you want to buy next doll next time, I will give you a biggggggggggggg discount!

my email: Tangzihan2013@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Joyce Tang
Email: chrisordoll@gmail.com, Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or TDF PM.

ORdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ORdoll »

[quote="JustinBridou"]A small update, as my OR138 has reached Europe.
=======================
Hi JustinBridou,

I really like your all pictures( include the cartaon, Would you please send all of 138cm pictures to me? I would like to put them on my wesbsite!!!

You write great posting! I am so happy. If you want to buy next doll next time, I will give you a biggggggggggggg discount!

my email: Tangzihan2013@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Joyce Tang

INFORMATIONS