It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.


Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy


Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use




 Page 8 of 33 [ 482 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 33  Next
   
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:48 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 pm
Posts: 133
What about a sex doll that is custom-made to resemble a woman who looks like a child? This woman, Jyoti Amge, is 24-years old.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 13440
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
neutrino wrote:
What about a sex doll that is custom-made to resemble a woman who looks like a child? This woman, Jyoti Amge, is 24-years old but has the face of a 7-year old:

Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.

We would not allow it as this doll would be perceived as under the age of 18 yo.



_____________________________
Image Image Image Image
Nescio
My Doll Album......My CoverDoll Gallery
Image Image Image Image
My CoverDoll blog: Grid Girls
 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:15 pm 
Active Member
Active Member

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 pm
Posts: 133
Nescio50 wrote:
Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.


By "you", you mean hypothetical you I hope. No such doll exists nor is planned. I was just asking hypothetically if such a doll existed. I don't think such a doll should exist anyway, since her permission would be required and there's no way she would permit it.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:28 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 pm
Posts: 1644
Location: Mid-World, USA
I don't want to unsubscribe from this topic in case there's important new information, but I'm tired of the silly and repetitive replies.
:deadhorse:

Can this topic be more moderated, please?


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:29 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 13440
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
neutrino wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:
Personally, to me this would be very bad taste, it would be in great disrespect to this woman to use her because you like a sex doll that appears to be 7 yo.


By "you", you mean hypothetical you I hope. No such doll exists nor is planned. I was just asking hypothetically if such a doll existed. I don't think such a doll should exist anyway, since her permission would be required and there's no way she would permit it.

"You" was used generic, referring to anyone who would like such a doll and would like to post such a doll on TDF.



_____________________________
Image Image Image Image
Nescio
My Doll Album......My CoverDoll Gallery
Image Image Image Image
My CoverDoll blog: Grid Girls
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:53 pm 
Senior Member
Senior Member

Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 am
Posts: 427
It is wise to think ahead. The sign of times is clear. If TDF gets certain bad publicity, it will be thrown under the bus in no time. After that it's much harder to claw even some footing.

For example, the MeToo movement is referenced being like river ice breaking in spring. We see people crushed weekly, and companies busy installing new enforcements and revising policies.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:10 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:44 pm
Posts: 1150
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space
Wight wrote:
It is wise to think ahead. The sign of times is clear. If TDF gets certain bad publicity, it will be thrown under the bus in no time.
Yeah and if you dare to think ahead a little further, we will have fascism again in no time too. Because everybody buries the head in sand instead of showing some backbone for what is right.
Just use some god damn common sense, and let the big city folk, media whores and social media junkies go crazy if they think they cannot live without it.
Luckily things are still a little different here in Europe and in the countryside anyway...



_____________________________
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:19 pm 
Former Member

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 5045
In other words:
Buy your young looking dolls from whatever source BUT refer to https://dollforum.com/tdf_rules.html (especially rule #1, dolls that may be perceived as under 18 regardless of manufacturer's stated age - and - NOT dressed to appear youngish/childish - and everything is okay.
What's the generic problem to respect and avoid these forum harming mistakes and why you want to post this content HERE? Think BEFORE uploading YLD. Thanks.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:56 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:44 pm
Posts: 1150
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space
I'm having a great time on TDF, did I ever mention that?! ;)



_____________________________
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:09 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:06 pm
Posts: 1570
Location: City Of Angels
nukeno wrote:
I'm having a great time on TDF, did I ever mention that?! ;)


I know right xD



_____________________________
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)


(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 am
Posts: 9378
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!
ZZZZ wrote:
I don't want to unsubscribe from this topic in case there's important new information, but I'm tired of the silly and repetitive replies.
:deadhorse:

Can this topic be more moderated, please?


OK so out of a total 116 of posts

3 advisory posts made by site owners and affiliates
6 advisory posts made by the Site Manager
10 advisory posts made by Senior administrators

So close on 18 percent by senior staff and management. Normally that amount of moderation would see a topic locked.

Clearly, management does not want to lock the topic, less it becomes buried under a pile of other posts regardless of sticked status.

But that said, this topic is in getting to the point where the message has been lost in the discussions about what if this and what if that, and this is not fair and that is not fair, when the advice has been abundantly clear, and reinforced through senior staff moderation.

The topic is not about what ifs and not fair. The topic is a discussion to educate members as to the expectations of complaince with rules reguarding posting images of dolls that can be perceived as minors (not just in this community, but also from outside non doll savvy unscroupulous internet trolls, outspoken and empowered minorities and, media with an agenda), so the rules and advice is for communities and website protection from these threats.

If you are in doubt as to whether you should post your image (chances are it may be non compliant) so send a PM with the image of the dolls to staff for further consensus and advice.

I do not think we can be any clearer here, but also be mindful of the RoC and further reptitive posts that go over and over the same content merely to argue your point of view may be considered as being disruptive and in contrevention of Rule 5.

These posts will be removed and repeat offenders may find they have sanctions put on their member status and account functionality.

Anung



_____________________________
Image



THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - Real Doll She Devil Custom Body 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha - RealDoll Classic - Body 6
Lexi - BoyToy 3 Celestial Star Body 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei - SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald - R13 custom
Ayla - WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade - PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Marilyn Muscles Munroe (Mazzy M) - AS Doll 166cm fitness model
BaBs - PD 158CM Gigantic Boobs doll
Jessie - Teddy Babe Deluxe - Jessica Model
Danny - YL Dolls - 128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate -WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy - WM 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl
 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:31 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 6:27 pm
Posts: 18
I understand this forum's stance on this issue, but at the same time I'm not going to pretend that it's rational, because it's not. It's pure moralistic irrationality. It's a DOLL. Made of silicon or TPE. Not real. If a government wants to get all hot and bothered over a doll, a synthetic piece of symbology, that's the prerogative of an hysterical and moralistic collective. Let's not ask ourselves whether such doll owners actually hurt anyone, let's instead ask ourselves who might get offended by such doll ownership. Because in the end, isn't that was is important? That no one gets offended?


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:50 pm 
Former Member

Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 12:21 pm
Posts: 5045
ExMachina wrote:
I understand this forum's stance on this issue, but at the same time I'm not going to pretend that it's rational, because it's not. It's pure moralistic irrationality. It's a DOLL. Made of silicon or TPE. Not real. If a government wants to get all hot and bothered over a doll, that's the prerogative of an hysterical and moralistic collective. But not for one second should anyone pretend that it makes sense.

Hi ExMachina,

you're perhaps right but we've to deal with the consequences of young looking dolls and the legislation of the country on which the forum server is hosted and there's not much place for derivations, if you like it or not, that's the reality we must deal with to keep this place alive.


 Profile Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 6:27 pm
Posts: 18
I'm not being critical of TDF per se. It just amazes me that we live in a world where we are actually having a serious discussion over the "age" of a DOLL. So serious, in fact, that the topic occupies the top position in the forum. And the only reason why such discussions exist among otherwise rational people is that we are subject to the arbitrary moralism of national whimsy and mob mentality. I support TDF's stance on young-looking dolls, because I understand the practical and political necessity of it. However, at the same time it gives legitimacy to a witch-hunting irrationality embodied by burgermeisters across the Western hemisphere. And I don't support that.


 AIM Send private message  
 
 Post subject: Re: WARNING: To buyers of young looking dolls
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:30 pm 
Doll Forum Site Manager
Doll Forum Site Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:06 pm
Posts: 13440
Location: In TLC, The Low Countries, surrounded by dolls
ExMachina wrote:
I'm not being critical of TDF per se. It just amazes me that we live in a world where we are actually having a serious discussion over the "age" of a DOLL. So serious, in fact, that the topic occupies the top position in the forum. And the only reason why such discussions exist among otherwise rational people is that we are subject to the arbitrary moralism of national whimsy and mob mentality.

As this is an issue in most Western countries, we have to deal with this. This thread is meant to be an announcement and warning from management and owners of TDF. We like to answer questions if something about our policy is not clear. We don't want a political discussion.



_____________________________
Image Image Image Image
Nescio
My Doll Album......My CoverDoll Gallery
Image Image Image Image
My CoverDoll blog: Grid Girls
 Profile Send private message  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 8 of 33 [ 482 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 33  Next


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Chatting users: Maviarab, Aunty Ashes

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum