It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: IRON TECH 158 BB
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:57 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

themanfrom wrote:
http://www.sexdoll-irontech.com/product/162cm-tall-big-breast-ass-sex-doll-with-functional-vagina-anus-and-oral-iron-162-bella/
know anything about this one?

This is the same body with a different face.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:02 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

haremlover wrote:
If this doll actually comes from the JY factory the quality of TPE I believe to be good upon initial inspection. Ankles are hinged but wrists remain wired and will break at some stage as all former southern Chinese skeletons before improvements recently incorporated by well known manufacturers.

This doll comes from JY but she got a completely new design and a new skeleton. I know from reliable people in China that this doll is up to well known manufacturers standards.
Just be aware she's very heavy !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:38 am 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

This is most encouraging.

Your report that JY are manufacturing for Iron-Tech to good quality and with sculpture which takes them away from the issues having caused grief with WM is good news and my initial interview of a genuine JY158 suggests good quality of TPE.

The prevalence of copies of everything makes essential the need for people to buy through reputable vendors such as yourself rather than through any look-alike photos of vendors on ebay, Amazon and the rest.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:46 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

45kg though! My back just aches reading that!

Rosheen, WM 156cm B Cup with #137 head
DS100 minis Yi nu de and Yong
Phicen ladies Kaia, Fia, Claudette, Haley, Flavia, Miette and Ying Yue.
Phicen men Chris.
And 14, no, 16 “Stay still you lot” little ones...I think it’s 16....Oh, and I have a China Girl!
Oh heck! I think the little ones are breeding as there’s definitely more than 16 now! Come on guys and gals stay still! I’ve just counted well over thirty which can’t be right!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:22 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Stef wrote:
This doll comes from JY but she got a completely new design and a new skeleton. I know from reliable people in China that this doll is up to well known manufacturers standards.

It seems clear that Irontech and Dollhouse 168 use the same manufacturer in many cases. Both companies have introduced new 132 and 145 cm bodies with identical features. These are clearly the same body. The Irontech 158cm BB body discussed in this thread has the the measurements 84/43/78 (B/W/H) and a weight (with head) of 28kg. The Dollhouse 168 "158 plus" body has identical specifications, which could be coincidence, but I assume it's the same body. The Irontech and Dollhouse 168 offerings have different heads because Dollhouse 168 has the rights to the sculptures of the heads it offers, so Irontech cannot offer those heads. I don't know who holds the rights to the heads that Irontech sells. If the manufacturer holds the rights, that would mean that Dollhouse 168 could offer those heads, but doesn't want to.

What makes me doubt that the manufacturer is JY Doll is that the bodies don't seem to be offered by anyone other than Irontech and Dollhouse 168. In particular, the 145cm body is good enough that it would be a no brainer for JY to sell it under their own name if they were the manufacturer.

The Irontech 142cm appears to come from a different manufacturer than the one they share with Dollhouse 168. This body is not offered by Dollhouse 168, which is not definitive, but the fact that the skin tone options are different clearly points to different source of TPE. Again, JY Doll is not a likely candidate for the manufacturer because JY Doll doesn't offer a 142cm skeleton.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 am 

alc123 wrote:
Stef wrote:

What makes me doubt that the manufacturer is JY Doll is that the bodies don't seem to be offered by anyone other than Irontech and Dollhouse 168. In particular, the 145cm body is good enough that it would be a no brainer for JY to sell it under their own name if they were the manufacturer.......
Again, JY Doll is not a likely candidate for the manufacturer because JY Doll doesn't offer a 142cm skeleton.

I don't have any inside info, but it's pretty common for manufacturers to private label products for another company, with an agreement that they won't put their label on the product also. So, it's possible JY could make a doll branded by another company and not sell the same or similar product themselves. If JY was allowed on this site, they could help clear some of the many "mysteries" around JY I see posted regularly on this site.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:19 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

alc123 wrote:
It seems clear that Irontech and Dollhouse 168 use the same manufacturer in many cases. . . .
What makes me doubt that the manufacturer is JY Doll is that the bodies don't seem to be offered by anyone other than Irontech and Dollhouse 168. . . . Again, JY Doll is not a likely candidate for the manufacturer because JY Doll doesn't offer a 142cm skeleton.

I have had positive confirmation today that the dolls now made by IronTech are NOT OEM manufactured by JY. Stef may well have been correct at the time of writing but IronTech have made a quantum leap in their quality since then and clearly visible in the photos they are now bringing forward of their ladies.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:46 pm 
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

haremlover wrote:
alc123 wrote:
It seems clear that Irontech and Dollhouse 168 use the same manufacturer in many cases. . . .
What makes me doubt that the manufacturer is JY Doll is that the bodies don't seem to be offered by anyone other than Irontech and Dollhouse 168. . . . Again, JY Doll is not a likely candidate for the manufacturer because JY Doll doesn't offer a 142cm skeleton.

I have had positive confirmation today that the dolls now made by IronTech are NOT OEM manufactured by JY. Stef may well have been correct at the time of writing but IronTech have made a quantum leap in their quality since then and clearly visible in the photos they are now bringing forward of their ladies.

Best wishes

Harem

this is something i had suspected. after seeing the shrugging shoulders option suddenly appear across manufactures i had previously thought were independent of jinsan i realised that they are all cut from the same cloth. which i actually found quite disappointing and have since been taken them off my list of future purchases.

but iron tech has incorporated options into their dolls which others are only now mentioning. this is one that i am watching very closely as they seem to be doing the things that many people have been asking for such as sturdier yet more flexible frame and realistic vagina and anus as well as more well proportioned bodies.

definitely one to watch

AIM Send private message  

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2