It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:42 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: couldn't resist the WM140 doll
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 pm 

Because of the positive reviews people gave here about Asiandolls, i decided to give it a shot and order a WM140 TPE doll from them

So far, Stephan has been very helpfull in resolving my many questions, so I have a good feel about this.

Now 3 weeks of waiting until i meet this beauty.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: couldn't resist the WM140 doll
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:03 pm 

Here's a late update on my Katie doll.

I got a message from Stephan just within 3 weeks after ordering, that she had arrived.

I had chosen to go pick her up at his place in Dieppe, because something of this price category I like to buy in person, just to make sure.

Because I'd go there, I also decided to stay 1 night in pourville (a small village under Dieppe), so I had the chance to look around, because the area there is extremely beautiful. I never saw a beach with cliffs like that in real life, it was breath taking.

After my exploration and some ocean dipping, I went of to Stephan, and he was very welcoming, as was his girlfriend, who is very open minded about it and talks along just as guys would :mrgreen:

We checked out the doll, and after providing me with a cool beer, I could shoot all my questions I have regarding dolls.
This Stephan is really an easy going guy, who takes his time. Also afterwards, if I had any questions with email, I would almost immediately get an answer. Service is high on his priority list, that's clear to me.

I'm happy I ordered at his place, because I like a personal approach, and a place to go if I have problems/questions. Rather then sending my money overseas, not knowing what to expect.

In the meantime, I'm a happy guy with a smokin hot doll. 8)

By the way, I also must say, the vagina and anus placement on Katie was better then I expected, more natural. On the first pictures that came out of Katie it looked kind of awkward. But I think they have made some adaptations, because with my doll, it was definitely improved a lot. Also the pictures that have recently been posted on this forum of other Katie owners show this improved postioning.
Besides that the fingers seem smaller then some pictures that I have seen, so I think WM also adjusted that.

The insert is not visible at the outside. It's perfectly hidden. So with or without an insert makes no visible difference on this doll.

All in all, I think Katie is more value for money then other dolls.
In the past I have had dreamdoll (more expensive), but the finishing was not so nice as with Katie: Katie looks more feminin, and the TPE feels softer then silicone.
Anyway, here's to Asiandolls/Stephan :glou:

Last edited by siliconefun on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Edited your post per Rule 3a/b

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Not about the WM140 doll, but still applicable ...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:59 pm 

I decided to make a post in this thread even though it is mostly not about a WM140 doll.
Its about Stef, customer service and the like ... and very similar to the post above, so I'll just start by quoting. :wink:
a_doll_4_all wrote:
I had chosen to go pick her up at his place in Dieppe, because something of this price category I like to buy in person, just to make sure.

Because I'd go there, I also decided to stay 1 night in pourville (a small village under Dieppe), so I had the chance to look around, because the area there is extremely beautiful. I never saw a beach with cliffs like that in real life, it was breath taking.

After my exploration and some ocean dipping, I went of to Stephan, and he was very welcoming, as was his girlfriend, who is very open minded about it and talks along just as guys would :mrgreen:

We checked out the doll, and after providing me with a cool beer, I could shoot all my questions I have regarding dolls.
This Stephan is really an easy going guy, who takes his time. Also afterwards, if I had any questions with email, I would almost immediately get an answer. Service is high on his priority list, that's clear to me.

I'm happy I ordered at his place, because I like a personal approach, and a place to go if I have problems/questions. Rather then sending my money overseas, not knowing what to expect.

I made the same choice for much of the same reasons.
Did not stay in pourville, but at a very friendly nice and quiet B&B near the golf course, which is incidentally pretty close to the road to pourville and Stef took a detour when dropping me back off at the B6B to a lookout overlooking pourville and the scenery - if you ever decide to go to Dieppe and meet Stef, make sure to at least go to look at pourville. :!:
When I went to them, I had made good time and was unexpectedly early - and I didn't think to ring up in advance to let them know, but just went there :oops: (my apologies) ... but easy going and open minded certainly describes them well.
My beer was an ice-tea, but my behaviour similar I guess. :whistle:
And he had a WM140 around by chance ... never having seen one before I must say I was pretty impressed ... great to touch, very nice body details, cute head, lovely doll.
So far I did not have reasons to bombard :roll: Stef with eMails again, but should the need arise I am very confident I will get the best of replies.
So, yes, I am very happy Stef helped me get my deal done and will end with another quote.

a_doll_4_all wrote:
Anyway, here's to Asiandolls/Stephan :glou:

Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Post subject: Re: couldn't resist the WM140 doll
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks guys, you are always welcome in Dieppe :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]