It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:13 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: My New May RDZ-8 Doll
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:25 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Firstly I would like to say a big public thankyou to Haremlover for the great and selfless advice he offered - steering me towards a solid doll despite this losing himself a sale. Also thanks for the warm welcome received from other members.

I joined the forum in the expectation of buying a second hand silicon doll, however after some sage advice, as my first doll I have purchased a solid TPE May doll and thought I would post my impressions so far. [url="www.asiandolls.fr"]www.asiandolls.fr[/url] import these dolls in to Europe and sell them as the RDZ-8. I will, at this early stage also get in an apology for my photos, they are not the best but more, far superior photos can be found in other threads on the forum.

One of the dangers of forums such as these is that you can look at lots of photos of top end dolls, particularly some of the very expensive silicon dolls and get your heart set on one of the most beautiful creations with massive boobs (As I stare at the photos of them I know that the dolls with massive chests are not representative of nature, but the more I look the more I think it is nature that got it wrong not the doll makers!) However, reality kicks in and the simple economics are that despite being full size, these dolls are not much more the 1/4 of the price of a high end silicon doll and I can actually afford the RDZ-8 doll! I placed my order, partly looking forwards to my first doll and partly slightly concerned as to how much of a compromise the doll would be.

She arrived a little over a week ago and I must say I was amazed that the quality was so much better than I was expecting. Her skin is smooth and the casting joints clean with a great flesh like feel to her. There is an area on the rear top of her head that I would guess is where the mould is filled from and so the surface is a little rough - but this area is always covered with a wig anyway. The skeleton allows a good range of movement for the limbs but it should be noted that there is no skeleton in the fingers and hence they are a bit floppy. Personally I would prefer to see the hand cast as a solid lump with the fingers joined together for a bit more rigidity, although this would rule out wearing gloves. From other threads I believe there is a plan that future versions of the doll will have flexible wrists. She can stand up and hence can be easily showered and is reasonably easy to dress, as the vaginal and anal orifices have through holes to the back, she is also very easy to clean. She weights about 27kg and I find her manageable in terms of moving around but I would not like avoid going for anything much heavier than this, especially once you factor in the additional effort needed to move her without damaging arms / legs etc.

As you may notice on a couple of the photos, there is some slight discolouration of the TPE, I do not know what caused this, but a couple of days later the stains had gone anyway so no problems.

The common doll still in the box shot

The doll now unboxed shot

A photo of her with a short black wig in bed - The marks on her arms have since gone

A photo of her as above but sat upright

As I said - not the best photos!

In summary I am still stunned that you can get a full size doll of this quality for the money. I do still look at some of the top end dolls and marvel at how attractive they are, but I doubt I could ever bring myself to pay almost 4 times the price of the RDZ-8 Doll.

Hope this helps others in the same position I was in.

Attachments:
sBlack Dress Upright.JPG
sBlack Dress Upright.JPG [ 68.93 KiB | Viewed 4327 times ]
sBlack Dress.JPG
sBlack Dress.JPG [ 52.84 KiB | Viewed 4327 times ]
sDoll As Received.JPG
sDoll As Received.JPG [ 128.56 KiB | Viewed 4327 times ]
sIn Box.JPG
sIn Box.JPG [ 152.94 KiB | Viewed 4327 times ]
 Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: My New May RDZ-8 Doll
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:03 pm 
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Hi Dilbert, congratulations on your cutie. She looks great, I really like her cute little boobs. Thank you for the informative review. Please share some more pics and don´t forget to submit her to the Matrix. :wink: A very happy honeymoon to the two of you, :D
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:59 pm 
Doll God
Doll God

I can confirm that this is the doll about which I have been raving. For people on a budget and otherwise considering an inflatable, this doll is not only great at the price but is a sex doll par extraordinaire. Seriously good at sex - she's not second best. Just because she's excellent value and a sculpture that's not as sophisticated as others it's easy to under-rate her, but for sex, few compare.

On http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... =5&t=56237 there are photos of the lady I had and I sold her to member Janitor1999 who also raves about her.

She's capable of looking a little less startled than she appears above! Mind you, coming over from China in a box like that I think any of us would be startled. May does have a sense of humour.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:33 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Congrats and welcome Dilbert,
Your lady is very lovely!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:29 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Welcome Dilbert99. And welcome to your May. She is a honey! Such a pretty face. She reminds me of a movie star but I can't remember her name!

Enjoy your new life, the doll hobby and the doll forum!

lovingchanj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:46 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Nice doll. Welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 am 

I used to think it would be crazy to spend that much money on a sex surrogate, as I saw them at the time. I had 5 stuffed vinyl inflatables (like a teddy babe) and couldn't see wasting the funds on something I imagined I'd end up throwing away. Then I saw one of these for sale at a price too good to pass on and now... a wm 163 later, a pib on the way, possibly a new OR156...
These are sex toys, but also works of art. They're a good time and a great beginning. Good luck with your new lady!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:10 am 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

I've always liked the legs on these dolls.

Congrats!

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Thanks for your review, Dilbert :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 am 
Doll God
Doll God

When May sat up out of her box when she visited me she seemed surprised too
but she soon found serenity

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:18 am 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Very cute dolll such a Sweet face! :)

Congrats & welcome!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:47 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Great review and a beautiful lady you have there.

Made a good point regarding the cost ( high end versus other) which credit goes to the manufacturers of these "dolls". Manufactures seem to take pride in the quality and beauty of their "dolls".

Seems like you are well satisfied . Great set of photos.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:06 pm 
Doll God
Doll God

There are many new to dolls on a budget of no more than around £1k and for not much more this doll is amazing. She's a really great doll to try out dolls in one's life before investing more heavily.

For a sextoy these ladies are mouthwateringly incredible.

Stef at www.asiandolls.fr does sell DS and WM as well. For people intending to spend very hard earned money and their whole budge on a singular doll, I suggest that there's no option but for silicone with a good skeleton such as DS. These dolls are made to be long term solid toy people in people's lives.

It will be wonderful to see how May comes to life here!

Best wishes

Harem

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:26 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Hi Dilbert!

She looks great! I hope she brings you years of joy! She especially looks great in the blonde wig.

My sweetie from DS Doll is named May as well, except her name is technically spelled "Mei," short for Meixiang. They could practically be sisters. ;)

I'm glad to hear the stains on the doll went away. I'm going to be in the market for a TPE doll at some point in the future, after I purchase my second DS doll next year (168cm body I think).

We'd love to see more pictures of her!

Have fun! :)

-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]