It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:40 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Skeleton improvements on RDZ Dolls !
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

These affordable dolls already had a nice and very flexible skeleton, they now have a wrist joint too.
Concerning the RDZ9 and 10, they now have a neck system so you can change heads.

For only €1490 or $1750 all included (no tax at delivery in the EU and UK), this nice doll can be yours ! 8)

Gallery here :
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6737

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Skeleton improvements on RDZ Dolls !
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:42 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Hi!

These dolls are sisters of May about whom I raved in the Autumn. Now with hinges at the wrists they are absolutely incredible value for money and if they had been available a year ago, I would not have moved to silicone dolls.

For sex, May was possibly the most outstanding of all dolls and is really recommended. I had to sell her in order to buy Pippa http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=58485 and anyone can see why taking that opportunity was an imperative. But May was by far the best of all for sex and took me back a quarter century . . .

May was nothing short of incredible in her way

ImageImage

and further photos on viewtopic.php?p=677206#p677206

The sculpture is not as luscious as other TPE dolls of much higher price but she's well contructed, well conceived, can stand up and be stored standing up, is easily cleaned and has a whole load of plus points that make her really worth choosing. Whether as a first doll or as a second doll for sex, she's utterly brilliant. May I sold to a member who tells me that everything I said about her was true and I've heard of someone else on a low budget who's bought one as a first doll never expecting to be able to get such a good doll at this sort of price and who is raving about her . . .

Stef is a reliable source of dolls and his choice at www.asiandolls.fr is to be encouraged!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:10 pm 
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Those are nice features.

That's a steep statement, Harem.

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:47 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Obin wrote:
Those are nice features.

;-) I have PMed the member who bought May from me and it might be interesting to hear what he says about her after the two or three months or so now that she's been with him. When she first came to him, I was no less raving about her, and he told me that everything I said about her was true . . .

Playing with dolls is very frustrating - one is not enough. I love my DS ladies, and the new DS 158plus soft version would be wonderful, and Pippa, a WM 163 gives the most wonderful nude figure photos and sends me wild too and if I had space . . . I'd buy another of May for bed as a special treat when my wife's not around. The other dolls are toy people in their way with a realism that's wonderful, whereas May's only half serious about being realistic and she knows that really she's a sex-toy, and a brilliant one!

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:55 am 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

haremlover wrote:
Obin wrote:
Those are nice features.

;-) I have PMed the member who bought May from me and it might be interesting to hear what he says about her after the two or three months or so now that she's been with him. When she first came to him, I was no less raving about her, and he told me that everything I said about her was true . . .

May's new man responds . . .

Quote:
Yes May turned out to be everything you promised, and quality and value for money, specially as a first doll, probably can't be equaled, as I never expected to be able move from inflatables to tpe so quickly. The significant outlay on the more expensive dolls, would leave me scared stiff to take them out of the box, so the lower price has allowed me to try things with May, that would cause worry with something more expensive, though I need not have worried as I haven't caused any harm hot damage to her. When I purchased May I was intending to take loads of pictures and post them on the forum, unfortunately, I haven't had the time as of yet, but still hope do so in future.

So a steep statement indeed. These dolls are underappreciated and remarkable. Their new hand joints will bring them to life even more.

Best wishes

Harem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:11 pm 

I've noticed a few dolls very similar to this one but all were listed as 153cm and not the 158cm (like Harem's May).

Is that just a typo? Does anyone in North America sell the 158cm version? I'm located in Canada so ordering from France isn't the easiest solution.

Thanks for all the info Gents :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:03 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

pageophile wrote:
I've noticed a few dolls very similar to this one but all were listed as 153cm and not the 158cm (like Harem's May).

Is that just a typo? Does anyone in North America sell the 158cm version? I'm located in Canada so ordering from France isn't the easiest solution.

It's possible perhaps that Stef might be able to get her shipped direct to you in the States but then customs might be a bit of an unknown. . . .

At current Eu exchange rates, £1100 is extraordinarily good value for these dolls.

Best wishes

Harem

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 pm 
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Thanks for the useful information

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:18 pm 

Thanks Harem :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]