It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:26 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: AsianDolls site now open !
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Now I'm confused. First you say that the price on the website doesn't include custom fees.Now you say it does. What is it (for the EU)?

A good starting point for that is the common thread for my dolls in Eye Candy.
Erika used to share her body with Annika.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:35 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Stef wrote:
Yes, for an Italian customer, the price includes French taxes; We have arrangements with French shipping companies to make this possible.

I think i may have got a grip of how it works.
But in this case, to the listed price the Italian customer should have to add the additional shipping costs from France to Italy right ?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:00 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

As i said before, it really depends on many things; the brand, the size and weight, the shipping company, where the doll comes from and where it goes. I already delivered dolls in France myself because it was cheaper this way for example.
I really could make it easier for me and put an all-included price, but it wouldn't be fair for everybody (we also sell dolls outside EU).

For Chinese dolls, in every case the fees are very low, i really insist on this. When i sell a big DS doll in the UK for example, i'd rather ship it directly from China because it's cheaper this way than make it transiting in France. One of my customer in the UK was happily surprised because he only had to pay £28 (about €35) for a DS161cm.
I imported 2 WM Dolls in France lately, and there was no fees at all.

It may seem weird to work this way, it's a bit of a gamble sometimes (and sometimes i lose), but i bought and sold dolls for more than 10 years, and i noticed there was way too many parameters to settle a general rule. So far, most of my customers seem satisfied by my services, and i'm satisfied in return, this is not a big business but i like it :)

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:26 pm 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Stef wrote:
It may seem weird to work this way, it's a bit of a gamble sometimes (and sometimes i lose), but i bought and sold dolls for more than 10 years, and i noticed there was way too many parameters to settle a general rule. So far, most of my customers seem satisfied by my services, and i'm satisfied in return, this is not a big business but i like it :)

From my experience having bought Chloé from Stef, coming through him means that one has the backup of someone with a passion for dolls, who sells dolls not for a job but because he loves dolls and is very willing to go out of his way to help others in such enthusiasms. He's a connoisseur of dolls and knows what he's doing and gives advice on which one can safely rely.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:02 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

haremlover wrote:
Stef wrote:
...someone with a passion for dolls, ...he loves dolls and is very willing to go out of his way to help others in such enthusiasms. He's a connoisseur of dolls and knows what he's doing and gives advice on which one can safely rely.

Harem

Well said! An excellent choice of words HaremLover.
Stef has advised and helped a lot of people in the seven years that I have been a member here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:04 am 
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

dolllovingdog wrote:
Stef has advised and helped a lot of people in the seven years that I have been a member here.

And Chloé agrees . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book is now available from https://www.the-doll-house.com/literature-chloe-by-haremlover.html and Cloud Climax
Here's Chloé and Yolanda in CoverDoll in the doll-friendly South of France
Increasingly a reviewer of dolls and adviser to manufacturers, encouraging all to highest quality.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:07 am 
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, who´d argue with Chloé clad like that? I won´t. Yes, Stef is a great guy, I met him at the Meet.
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

It was nice to meet you too Chris :)

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4