www.wmdolls.com

A few newbie questions ...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

A few newbie questions ...

Post by Swampkandy »

Hey all,

Researching for my first doll and have narrowed it down to a WM 140, WM 156C, 157B or a YL 148 and had a few questions which I haven't been able to find answers for.

1 - I have frequently seen reference to "upgrades" for skeletons, better TPE formulas, re-positioned insert holes, thicker wires in the fingers etc but does this extend to older models or just the newest? For example - the 157b seems to be one of the newest WM designs and people have mentioned it is softer, easier to pose etc.

Would older models such as the 140/156c have the same improvements?

2 - Would removing the dolls head before/after each time of use, cause any issues with it damaging the TPE? Depending on the height, I may have to remove it for storage.

3- Try as I might, I have been searching for a factory image which shows all (or the majority)of the dolls in a side by side comparison image - does such a thing exist?
So far I have been looking for factory photos to get a real idea of the shape, looks.

4- To any owners of the flightcase storage units you can order with the doll - has anyone been able to stand it vertically or is it purely meant for horizontal use?

5- And finally - which of the above dolls do you prefer and why? I cannot make my mind up and its driving me a bit crazy! :lol:

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: A few newbie questions ...

Post by RazielWallachian »

I'll answer the best I can. I have no doll yet but I have done much research myself and my shortlist is WM 140, YL 148 and YL 135.

1). I just found this out yesterday, and it's very important ! When you purchase a doll, make sure you get the shrugging shoulders option because they use an upgraded skeleton and that makes all the difference. Doesn't matter if the model is old or new. - SHRUGGING SHOULDERS lol
2). I highly doubt removing the head would have any negative effect. But don't quote me on that.
3). Your best option for comparison images is TDF. There are many members with doll harems around who post side by side comparisons.
Arthur is one viewtopic.php?f=215&t=90044&hilit=Arthur%27s+court
mandos is another there are many more
4). I read on the forum that it should always be horizontal.
5). Out of your options I prefer the YL 148 but can't go wrong with the WM 140.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

You may want to contact Jeff at BCD. He can answer all your questions. I really like your choices. The YL 148 and WM 157 are both on my list of wants.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Swampkandy,

You cannot go wrong with any dolls in your selection since they are all doll manufactured by Jinsan. They are all good quality dolls (dont buy ebay copies though, go thru vendors here or the manufacturer).

1. For the skeleton ask the vendor, indeed if you go shrugging shoulder you will get all the bells and whistlse of the latest skeleton.

2. I have a YL 148 myself and I keep her hidden fot the last 2 years. Removed the head dozens and dozens of time. It will not damage the head/neck ... Just powder the top of the neck well before screwing the head on. Also Jeff at BCD is sellng a magnet adaptor if you want an easier way to deal with this.

3. For this you will need to search and browse... Nothing official, but indeed few guys has some comparison shots.

4. Keep her horizontal as much as you can, but if you take the standing feet, maybe you can keep her standing in your case. I am a feet guy so Jael does not have the bolt (th YL148 have amazingly nice delicate feet, no way I will ruin those with bolts ;) ... So i am not the best one to answer this.

5. They are all good dolls, it is all about the look now. I do have the YL 148 for the last two years and I really ... really like that synthetic gal. YL has the nicest curves and sculpt artists. You can see all her pictures in my signature... The YL 148 is still in my book one of the nicest sculpt around, she is truely a classic. Do not hesitate to PM me if you have questions about that doll... I know it a lot.
image.jpg
image.jpg (456.28 KiB) Viewed 1778 times
The only problem with the Jinsan dolls are the finger wires, but mostly all TPE dolls have this issue. You need to be very carefull with their delicate hands...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Thank you for the replies all, they have helped a lot.

Storage will be under my bed (lift up ottoman design) although its only 155cm wide so is why I asked about the head being removed frequently - but good to know the flight case can be stored upright with the standing feet.

The magnet adaptor sounds very useful - am already in contact with Phil @ the doll-house but will definitely look into this as an extra.

I do like the shape of the YL148 - an judging from your photos, clothes are easy enough to find for them which is a bonus.

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RazielWallachian »

You can tell which dolls are great by how many posts the users post. lol Owners of YL 148, WM 140, WM 157 all are very happy with their purchases.
Babel, I was curious, are the breasts on the 148 too big or unnatural in any way ?
The only thing keeping me from purchasing the YL 48 is this ---> YL 135 lol viewtopic.php?f=212&t=55821&hilit=mados

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Swampkandy,

I didn't see you mention anywhere if you preferred the WM140 A or D cup. Both are fantastic of course. I personally prefer the A cup. Mine is new as of April this year and has the shrugging shoulders. Just an amazing sculpt. Good luck in your hunt.
M 24.JPG
M 24.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1712 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

RazielWallachian wrote:You can tell which dolls are great by how many posts the users post. lol Owners of YL 148, WM 140, WM 157 all are very happy with their purchases.
Thanks Raziel - this is partly how I came to these choices. :D
I don't understand why the 156 C hasn't got so much love though.

@Metricnut

Unsure myself, not really a huge boobs lover but the D seems to be my limit. Am more of a butt guy. 8)

3k517
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3k517 »

One of the approved vendors here told me that the skeleton is the same whether it's a new or old doll. In my case, I was deciding between the older WM161 vs. the newer WM168.

So I guess the manufacturers constantly update their skeleton and it applies to all dolls going forward.

irohs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by irohs »

I don't know if you've made your decision already but being a new owner of a 156C I can vouch for her gorgeous body. If you like an athletic build with an ample butt then she delivers the goods. The weight too is decent yet there is enough meat on her bones so that she feels great cuddling with.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

RazielWallachian wrote: Babel, I was curious, are the breasts on the 148 too big or unnatural in any way ?

Hi Raziel,

to be honest, the YL 148 and the YL 135 look really similar ... the YL 148 being simply taller and heavier. Her cup breast is D and it is not too big at all ... just a full hand ...what a joy :) But breast taste is all about your preferences. I personally think that D is the perfect size, but other could like less ... or more ...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS