www.wmdolls.com

Meet Zoe, my new WM 170H, photos and thoughts

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Miyagi

Meet Zoe, my new WM 170H, photos and thoughts

Post by Mr Miyagi »

So yesterday I finally got my new gal in. WM 170 H-Cup /w head #198 and pink skin tone. I had been constantly following the tracking since she left china in great anticipation.
She came a day ahead of schedule.

Before we get to the photos, I would like to make some comments about this doll:

Out of the 3 dolls I have now owned, this is by far the best, in almost every aspect. I have now owned a Racyme 140cm, a JY 148cm and now this WM 170cm.
The only thing that I am not thrilled about this doll is the nipple areola. Everything else so far is fantastic.

I got the standing feet option and the shrugging shoulder option, both seem good so far.

As for joint stiffness, this doll is much less stiff than the other two, here is my stiffness grade for the 3:
JY: 9.5 out of 10, it nearly could not get much stiffer, she was very hard to pose
Racyme: 6.5 out of 10, just a bit too stiff imho, but still workable without feeling like you were going to break something.
WM: 4 out of 10, a few joints seem a bit too stiff, but the others move very freely while still holding position.

My preferred stiffness level is 5, this would be the perfect balance of holding position and flexibility.
1 being floppy, 10 being cant move

She is very oily thus far, by far the oiliest of the 3 that I have owned, 30 minutes on my bed and my sheets are probably ruined, I should have swapped them out for a cheaper set beforehand, but lesson learned.

I have tested 2 of the three pleasure caves, I think I will skip on the oral for now until I can get a 2nd head just for that purpose, but the other two feel good enough. However, I think the JY felt exceptional in comparison while the Racyme was way too frickin tight, I imagine the Racyme was made for 4foot dudes who live on an isolated island, im just average size at best, and she was a little painful to be honest. So back to my new gal, ya she is doable and pleasurable.

Lets speak on the weight for a minute, she is 90+ lbs, but i honestly can't tell much of a difference between lifting any of the 3 dolls, even though there is a good 30lbs difference between the 170 and the two 140/148, by no stretch am I saying she is easy to move about while carrying, but what I am saying, to me the extra 30lbs so far is making little difference, but that extra size in both height and girth.......now that was worth it, its worth that extra weight, and worth the extra cash.

Before receiving this doll I was a big fan of the WM 157B (or is it 158, i forget), and was planning on getting one at some point, but I just can't see myself doing that now, because I know she will be just as petite as my previous two dolls, just taller, and dont get me wrong, I love petite girls, I love short girls too, short and petite is great! but a real girl petite is not the same as a doll petite. a petite doll torso is just way too small for me. In fact, this 170 minus the boobs, would be considered petite if it was a real girl.

Onto the head, something very sexy about the face, I gotta find the right wig for her, I have many so far, a blond, a blond with pink highlights, a pink, a blue, a brown with orange highlights, a white with green highlights, another blond, just gotta try them all out and see which one(s) i like best, today I worked with the blue wig, its a shame I have yet to buy any makeup, because she has no color on her lips currently. blue lipstick would have been great for todays short photo shoot.

I took a Chartpak Marker to her nipples and lower lips because they also have no color, I used Peach (P-153) and I think it turned out ok, not the best, but I had never A) used a chartpak marker before, and B) never used any marker on a doll, so it was trial and error, thankfully, I only made a minor error, and since I dont plan on getting rid of this doll, I can live with that error.

So once I can get the oilyness in control and she isnt making everything so damn greasy, I will start getting out some better photo shoots with different wig and costume combos, I think she looks great, and will look great with whatever she wears.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, the big toe was quite a surprise, I was not expecting that as my last two dolls did not have that. Big toe has skeleton support! now if only the other 4 toes can get it!.

onto the photos:

factory photos:

prep photos:

todays shoot:

-------------

also, for other newbies like myself, if you plan on taking photos of your doll, I highly suggest getting a good lighting kit. I am not professional by any stretch of the imagination, hell, I took these photos with my phone, but here is the difference lighting can make in case you were wondering:

photo lighting turned off:

lighting turned on:

until next time...enjoy!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Zoe, my new WM 170H, photos and thoughts

Post by Dollicious2 »

Mhmm nice :thumbs_up:
The face looked like Scarlett Johansson in the 1st pics
I'm not a fan of the blood red vag & Nip's however but to each his own.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Beautiful doll Mr Miyagi! :D

From my experience with my 170M, I'd suggest to let the TPE settle for two weeks. Wait for the factory smell and oil to dissipate fully.
My skin didn't react well to the TPE, so waiting would have helped me. Not sure if your skin will react the same way, but if it does start to itch, just wash and use lots of skin lotion on your affected skin.

I'm not too fond of the oral feature. I just feel that it's more of a hassle and I'd like to leave her lips for kissing. :oops:
The vagina and anus are good (as far as I'm concerned), though the anus will tear, and I've been as careful as possible.

I just started using a non-toxic washable marker on my doll as well, and it's actually pretty good. Once you get used to coloring your doll by hand, I think it's a cheap solution to adding makeup to the lips and nipples.

Looking at the photos of the nipples on your Zoe, did you choose the large nipple/areola option? I have medium nipple/areola size on my 170M and they don't have that large areola that yours have.

Even though the 170 is a good height, I kind of want a taller doll, longer legs mostly. :mrgreen:
The joints are pretty stiff where needed, but the left hip is scary stiff. I'm afraid it might break being as difficult to move as it sounds rough when moving it. 8O
I have to push under her armpits to get the shoulders to shrug, and I thought they would be easy to move. I haven't even tried to twist the body yet as I don't know how to do that safely. :?

Overall, I'm satisfied with WM and their TPE dolls. The doll was better than I expected. :)

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Fenrir wrote:Beautiful doll Mr Miyagi! :D

From my experience with my 170M, I'd suggest to let the TPE settle for two weeks. Wait for the factory smell and oil to dissipate fully.
My skin didn't react well to the TPE, so waiting would have helped me. Not sure if your skin will react the same way, but if it does start to itch, just wash and use lots of skin lotion on your affected skin.

I'm not too fond of the oral feature. I just feel that it's more of a hassle and I'd like to leave her lips for kissing. :oops:
The vagina and anus are good (as far as I'm concerned), though the anus will tear, and I've been as careful as possible.

I just started using a non-toxic washable marker on my doll as well, and it's actually pretty good. Once you get used to coloring your doll by hand, I think it's a cheap solution to adding makeup to the lips and nipples.

Looking at the photos of the nipples on your Zoe, did you choose the large nipple/areola option? I have medium nipple/areola size on my 170M and they don't have that large areola that yours have.

Even though the 170 is a good height, I kind of want a taller doll, longer legs mostly. :mrgreen:
The joints are pretty stiff where needed, but the left hip is scary stiff. I'm afraid it might break being as difficult to move as it sounds rough when moving it. 8O
I have to push under her armpits to get the shoulders to shrug, and I thought they would be easy to move. I haven't even tried to twist the body yet as I don't know how to do that safely. :?

Overall, I'm satisfied with WM and their TPE dolls. The doll was better than I expected. :)
I think i will use your washable marker idea for getting color to the lips, i didnt want to take a permanent marker to those because im sure i want different colors at different times. what brand have you been using?

as for the areola, I requested the smallest size, im not sure if there was an error or what. thats the only negative thus far about this purchase.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Congrats and welcome to the WM170 club! Nice to see another owner. Really like the blue hair and outfit. Lighting will make all the difference in the world for photos. Yes, the joints are very stiff on this doll, however for posing that is perfect as she can hold positions if needed.

You will find that almost whatever you put on her clotheswise looks great, from lingerie to regular tops and bottoms and dresses. For the areola coloring I used brow powder and a makeup brush, works pretty well and holds up.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW Mijagi san, she looks great.

She is a tall gal those...so nose to nose...you got your toes in it.
Toes to toes you got your nose in it...

Anung :lol:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Looks like Scarlett Johansson. A red wig and black cat suit and your making it with an avenger

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Zoe looking very sexy. Damn, these WM 170 H Cup dolls are super sexy!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Mr Miyagi wrote: I think i will use your washable marker idea for getting color to the lips, i didnt want to take a permanent marker to those because im sure i want different colors at different times. what brand have you been using?

as for the areola, I requested the smallest size, im not sure if there was an error or what. thats the only negative thus far about this purchase.
I'm using these markers: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cra-Z-Art-10 ... s/17094349
If you make a mistake coloring your doll, just wash it off and try again. :wink:
Takes a few days to settle onto the TPE skin as these markers will stain anything they touch, until they dry.

Maybe compare your Zoe's nipple areola with mines and see if it makes any difference.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Congratz dude. Bit concerning about the oil, is that normal for the newer WM formula?

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

@paul, i have no idea, this is my first WM doll, but im not too worried as of yet, ill give it some time to correct itself.

--------------

new shoot in for today, "wake up, its time to drink" part 1, part 2 next post

she goes all natural here, in her true blond hair and stock thong.

part 2 after a smoke break

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

and a last photo with the light kit turned off, god i hate the color of my walls...

thats a queen size bed, this 170 really is a big gal, just about perfect in size.

Silverado0124
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Silverado0124 »

Beautiful doll. I really like the purple wig, nice touch.

Post by 089 »

Congrats, Mr. Miyagi! Especially on her arriving early.

Seeing Zoe, I'm surprised you even came up for air so soon. :wink:

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

That booty looking so nice on the bed.

INFORMATIONS