www.wmdolls.com

WM Upgrades in the last year?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jakeelliot100

WM Upgrades in the last year?

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

We have all been reading about design improvements in the other brands but i have not really found anything for WM other than the shrugging shoulders. Has WM made any other improvements such as New TPE formula. Doll forever has squating skeletons, others have improved TPE, formulas, attached hair, better neck design etc. What has WM been doing?
Thanks for any comments.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM Upgrades in the last year?

Post by Nord »

With the 157b people said that the TPE formula was much better than previous models. Much less oily and "tacky" to the touch when not powdered. But according to Indigo their formula change a lot, so who knows how consistent it is. Did they not also finally get rid of the gooseneck and reduced weight on at least some models? My memory fails me as I've been focusing more on other brands lately.

Other than that it feels like they still mostly focus on pumping out more body-types and heads. Their range of customization is superior, but they are indeed falling behind in actual development and design. Or, well, that's actually been the case for quite some time already.

Personally I mainly just want them to fix the vag-ball design, and release a 157 A-cup :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Nord wrote:With the 157b people said that the TPE formula was much better than previous models. Much less oily and "tacky" to the touch when not powdered. But according to Indigo their formula change a lot, so who knows how consistent it is. Did they not also finally get rid of the gooseneck and reduced weight on at least some models? My memory fails me as I've been focusing more on other brands lately.
My WM 157B still feels a little grabby without powdering, she was produced around first week or so of March 2018

Other than that it feels like they still mostly focus on pumping out more body-types and heads. Their range of customization is superior, but they are indeed falling behind in actual development and design. Or, well, that's actually been the case for quite some time already.
fingers still suck. the skeleton is nice, but I think Eva has a fused backbone. can't seem to move it.forward or backward But then again I do not have a picture of the shrugging shoulders that show the backbone good.

Personally I mainly just want them to fix the vag-ball design, and release a 157 A-cup :D
put your hands together for this guy! and give me an AMEN!
In other news WM is prob the most cloned by the crap doll companies on aliexpress.
i really love my Eva, it's just the details that need to be worked out.
no ten foot long legs just to make her a diff size, instead, a little longer torso would be better.
Better support from WM when you Email them for info. It's the same old corp crap.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

As a relatively new member of the doll-world with a BIG enthusiasm for WM's products (currently nr. 1 and 3 on my wish-list) its been kind of a let down that WM seems to "just" do what everyone else is doing; Shapes, TPE formulas and minor skeleton upgrades.

As what seems to be the most popular TPE manufacturer by far, I imagined that WM would have loads of money for R&D, so I had hoped they would have "taken charge" of innovations around here.
A TPE manufacturer could even hook up with a silicone manufacturer like Doll Sweet to share their research on two seperate markets.

- New finger-designs!
- Plastic (or other) skeletons for weight reduction.
- Spine-designs would lead to alot more "poses as a feature" for any brand.
- Neck-to-head skin seamlesness for changable heads.
- Genital designs which are anatomically correct and actually replacable w/o damage to the doll itself, since current tube-inserts do not prevent this.
- Ball-joints that does not loosen for years.
- Standing options that does not require visible bolts in the feet.
- Oh, and did i mention the goddamned finger-wires?! ;)

Something like this would also help any manufacturer "escape" any knock-off manufacturer, since they would have a harder time keeping up with new designs.

I know that the community is hard at work, mitigating some of these "flauds", but it makes me even sadder that the customers 2.000$ investments have to go through ANY form of surgery within the first year of purchase.

Besides, id guess that currently, theres a body type and face out there for 99% of the community. The fact that manufacturers are making 3-breasted dolls now, seems to support this thought.
Now seems like a good time to put the R&D-pedal to the metal, litteraly!

Sorry for the rant @WM, but I have very high hopes for you guys, its hard to keep it contained lol!

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

WhataTimeToBeAlive: - Oh, and did i mention the goddamned finger-wires?! ;)
If you didn't I did!!! :whistle:
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Would be nice to hear from WM. They have the best variety and hands down the best faces. Wish they would keep up with upgrades. Their dolls dont bend sideways yet that seems like a no brainer. If the gooseneck is not gone thats a deal breaker. Hopefully we get some more input.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Anything done well comes with a price. No doubt they could fix everything, but the more money they have to spend, the more they'll have to pass that cost to consumer. And they'd probably lose sales. Some people would not mind paying more, but the numbers not willing are probably greater.
Rainking is right, customer service with just about anything is lacking big time these days!!

Dolls should come with an access zipper, peel skin off so repairs are easy.... you wanna talk big ideas? there is one LOL (always jokin I am)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Would be nice to hear from WM.
It's not likely you will ever hear from many Asian doll makers here. They make thousands of dolls, a few are bad.
As long as they take care of those few bad ones. But it's like they will never get into it with buyers on a forum.

It would never be in their best interest, to get into a back and forth with costumes in an open forum.

People would jump in with all kinds of suggestions " why didn't you do this or why don't you do that".

Vendors are your best direct line to a doll maker. A good vendor can make all the difference in the world, with buying a doll.
Doll makers in the US are more accessible.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

jm6o8u
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jm6o8u »

I have been watching this sent 2009.

To get them to fix there process is dam near impossible. Once they get a fixed procedure they will not change come hell or high water. When they lose enough sales they might consider it time to change a few thing to get sales up again.

Any way good luck with it have fun getting them to fix the finger .

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

Sad, I like 2 of the WM dolls, 140 a and 157 b. But with the issues I have been seeing, there will be no WM adoption in the foreseeable future.

I like 6ye and dollhouse 168, but do not see an a cup available. There are a couple of small breast dolls, Bella comes to mind with small boobs, do not know her size. But too high a price for me

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

To be fair to them, they have introduced improvements over time, they just seem to lag behind the curve in terms of innovation. Most recently they got ride of the hated gooseneck - full marks on that one, but the shrugging shoujlders I'm not sold on - can't see the benefit and they could make it harder to twist the lower back joint. As for finger wires, no doll mamufacturer anywhere (AFAIK) has come up with a viable alternative for an articulated finger design, not even high-end silicone dolls have anything better.

I guess WM just figure they have a "good-enough" product for now.

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

WM and all doll makers need to focus 1st on hands, as soon as new WM doll with good hands in released its a instant buy for me.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Was it wm that got the new squat skeleton?
Attachments
fec256625354da9c6afbeebdd9c774dadf2e7a3d364a7b3fe50e1d077661c95934c15e3a000ddda63f19e4c20add68ad95a5578643c5442bbbf5f155bb0e23f2.png
fec256625354da9c6afbeebdd9c774dadf2e7a3d364a7b3fe50e1d077661c95934c15e3a000ddda63f19e4c20add68ad95a5578643c5442bbbf5f155bb0e23f2.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2817 times

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

From what I know with my 153, produced late 2017:

- Oiliness: Hardly ever leaked oil, though doesn't seem to get too tacky. Only done the full oil treatment once since early January, just Nivea in the high stress areas regularly. And lots of powdering.
- Shrugging Shoulders: Yes, can be a bit of a pest getting her in the right pose now she's loosened up a bit, but I like it.
- Gooseneck: No! She's got the hinged neck upgrade!
- TPE seems to stuff quite easily, but only tears experienced so far are on the feet from standing, and one ear needs attention (my stupid fault!)
- Finger Wires: Needs no explanation, seems to be an industry issue though, not just WM. Looking to upgrade her palm/fingers at some point.
- TPE ball: Can't quite tell if one is there, but she has an insert so I'm not worried.

Much as there are a few niggles, I've not regrets, and would probably do the same again if I knew what I know now.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

The TPE has gotten a TON softer, not just the shrugging shoulders & hinged neck, but entire skeleton is upgraded. Please note that most skeletons are all made at the same place, and manufacturers simply order them (with that said, most TPE dolls are made under the same roof).
It's all good. Today's doll's are FAR superior to what was offered eight years ago, just like in eight years from now today's doll's will seem like relics. It's really important that we continue to press for improvements.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS