www.wmdolls.com

WM Upgrades in the last year?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: WM Upgrades in the last year?

Post by RGC_0767 »

oberyn wrote:Was it wm that got the new squat skeleton?
As cool as that is, :thumbs_up: bravo, :thumbs_up: for the idea!! I just look at that as something else to go wrong.. such a cynic I be yeah! Could she not fall on her butt and rip a spine through the bum hole or back?

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

justintime wrote:
Would be nice to hear from WM.
It's not likely you will ever hear from many Asian doll makers here. They make thousands of dolls, a few are bad.
As long as they take care of those few bad ones. But it's like they will never get into it with buyers on a forum.

It would never be in their best interest, to get into a back and forth with costumes in an open forum.

People would jump in with all kinds of suggestions " why didn't you do this or why don't you do that".

Vendors are your best direct line to a doll maker. A good vendor can make all the difference in the world, with buying a doll.
Doll makers in the US are more accessible.
Irontech seems to be an exception, see here viewtopic.php?f=388&t=99210

Now whether or not they follow through remains to be seen.
I will have to give them props for reaching out to the community. (unless its just smoke and mirrors or appeasement.)
But due to my nature, I do not trust corporate entities much.
I only hope that they will try and listen and do something.

Just like the shrugging shoulders. One company came out with it, then others... Now its an option for most quality dolls.
As far as the fingers... If it cost too much to do across the board, how about at least offer it as an "upgraded hands" feature?

Also, the one in charge of reading the forum requests has to put it all into perspective. There is a large "Wish-list" that person will have to prioritize the upgrades and present them to the engineers/designers or artists.
There is always a way, and until the Chinese companies realize what customer service is about, we will always have a problem.

just my thoughts and ramblings!
RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

At least they got rid of the gooseneck that's a good thing. The 157B is on my radar for a second doll. My current WM tore open in the private parts. Seems to have stabalized and is not getting worse. The TPE just could not accomodate legs being spread and use. I remember seeing a note about another brand that was better in this regard but do not remember which. I think maybe doll4ever.

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Seeing some current reviews of WM people are mentioning an improved skeleton and TPE formula. Also hardier finger construction which i am guessing is thicker wires like several other manf are doing. So it does seem WM is making improvements.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

To me as long as there's a possibility for the skeleton to poke through the "flesh" there ain't no real improvement skeleton wise. This issue should get solved at the very first i say...

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

The fingers are a slightly thicker, braided wire, rather than the super thin, single wire it used to be. Probably still a good idea to be careful, but they're not as fragile as they used to be.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Jakeelliot100 wrote:Also hardier finger construction which i am guessing is thicker wires like several other manf are doing. So it does seem WM is making improvements.
Ive PM'ed with a member whose new WM 157B had the first finger poke within the first week.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The shrugging shoulders were an incredible upgrade and was just introduced in Nov 2017.
The areas I want to see improved are full hand skeletons with forearm rotation, squatting (double jointed knees), and consistent skin tone.

INFORMATIONS