www.wmdolls.com

WM - What is this mysterious head #32 versus head #56

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

WM - What is this mysterious head #32 versus head #56

Post by Onyxx »

Hello, I would like to have your expert opinion.

The head #56 seems very popular but concerning head #32, it does not seem to really exist in the choice of heads of the company WM.

It is the seller of realistic-love-doll Romain who mentioned this head #32 to me.

The only image of this head #32 that I found on the Internet is as follows:
https://dc.the-doll-house.com/heads-wm- ... ad-32.html
Is it rather an AFDoll head #32 as the following picture?
https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... oll-riley/
https://sexdollgenie.com/products/af-doll-head-32

The seller of realistic assured me that what we see in this image below is a WM head #32:
https://www.realistic-love-doll.com/pro ... ls-noemie/
However, on this forum and on several other seller sites, it is well displayed as WM head #56.

I recently ordered a WM 157b plus head #56 plus head #59 here
viewtopic.php?f=244&t=129508

I now wonder what head I will actually receive upon delivery. I asked for a head #56 and it would not be the head which is in the previous image. I'm a little confused about this. Does each TDF seller have the same list with the same heads numbers?

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM - What is this mysterious head #32 versus head #56

Post by Dollover2000 »

If you ordered head #56 you should get head #56. Your factory photos look nice BTW. Also, keep in mind that AF has some heads that are exact duplicates of WM. I have two examples myself. They are #12 and #13. WM‘s number for those are #142 and #149.
Not all vendors have access to the same WM heads. But from what I’ve seen, the numbers are consistent between the TDF approved vendors as far as labeling them.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

If the owner of Realistic Love Doll is putting orders in with the factory and communicating with staff there, I don't understand how there isn't miscommunication when he's telling them to use head 32. Surely he would be corrected. Weird.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but there is no WM doll head 32 that's being used.
The head that's being claimed to be a 32 is 100% the 56. I've owned 2 of them.

I clicked on your link to the factory photos of your doll and the doll looks to have head 56. The doll beside her also has head 56. I'm assuming you didn't order that doll as well but just wanted to point that out.

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

Some factory pictures of the head in question taken on this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=244&t=106254&p=1392184&hilit=wm+head+32
Attachments
DollpicsFactory.png
DollpicsFactory.png (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1491 times

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Looks like you're getting head 56 as you wanted so don't worry about it. It seems like Realistic Love Doll doesn't want to correct himself on the head number misinformation for some reason. No idea why he insists it's 32.

Onyxx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Onyxx »

Atsuma wrote:If the owner of Realistic Love Doll is putting orders in with the factory and communicating with staff there, I don't understand how there isn't miscommunication when he's telling them to use head 32. Surely he would be corrected. Weird.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but there is no WM doll head 32 that's being used.
The head that's being claimed to be a 32 is 100% the 56. I've owned 2 of them.

I clicked on your link to the factory photos of your doll and the doll looks to have head 56. The doll beside her also has head 56. I'm assuming you didn't order that doll as well but just wanted to point that out.
Unless it's a question of shooting, but the doubt remains for the moment :?

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

The RLD site does appear to be using the Jinsan numbering scheme, so you should be okay.

The link for 'Noemie' is definitely a #56 by Jinsan's numbers, and it shows that on their site if you choose a custom head on the menus for the doll. Whoever told you it is a #32 doesn't know their own website apparently.

If you just look under TPE heads from the drop-down menus, you won't find most of the heads listed at all, and #32 is the same one you found on DCDollHouse. Of note, they used the same photo for #91 and #99. Oops. I get the feeling they need a major update to their heads-only page.

INFORMATIONS