www.wmdolls.com

Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

Post by Metricnut »

Motoko wrote:
As I am looking for a very lightweight doll (my aim : 16 Kg), could you please confirm the real weight ?
Thanks for your kind words Motoko.

My 2018 WM 140 cm A cup w/ #85 head and Shrugging Shoulders

Measured weight: 56.4 lbs (25.6 kg)

Claimed weight: 50.7 lbs (23. kg)

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Anna Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Anna Marie »

Metricnut wrote:Thank you guys, I really appreciate the positive comments. I should turn the power off myself now and then, gives a little different perspective.
After the sun went down
M 168.JPG
Metricnut
OMG! Maddie, you are so beautiful! I'm so jealous! ;) :)
XOXOXO Anna Marie

A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says: I suppose you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says:

Motoko

Post by Motoko »

Thank you so much... Very important information for me :)
Metricnut wrote:
Motoko wrote:
As I am looking for a very lightweight doll (my aim : 16 Kg), could you please confirm the real weight ?
Thanks for your kind words Motoko.

My 2018 WM 140 cm A cup w/ #85 head and Shrugging Shoulders

Measured weight: 56.4 lbs (25.6 kg)

Claimed weight: 50.7 lbs (23. kg)

Metricnut

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Power-outages can be a good thing. I really like these candle-light shots of Maddie.

Endowed4AW
Former Member

Post by Endowed4AW »

I love your taste indolls; petite high definition bodies with realistic heads. I’m a fan.

Lifebythews
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Lifebythews »

She's gorgeous Metricnut. amazing photography as well. :D

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Gorgeous doll. Love the makeup and photography.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

Booblover
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Booblover »

She looks amazing love the different poses great shots, just waiting for clearance for my girl wm140 here in Oz can't wait to dress her up now.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

I like the pics of both dolls together. Very sexy. I like taking photo's of my dolls together too.

DavidTenninch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DavidTenninch »

Hey Metricnut

I’m going to purchase my first doll and i think i’m gonna pick a wm 140 A just like Maddie, but I have several questions if you don’t mind :
- what is the skin tone of Maddie ? White or « natural » ?
- does the shrugging add really anything ?
- why Maddie is your favorite ? I’m hesitating with the SM 156, being 180cm myself, i’m Wondering if a 140cm would feel weird. Does she feel better ? Her skin softer ? Or something else ?
-does she have a tongue ?

Thank you !

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

DavidTenninch wrote:Hey Metricnut

I’m going to purchase my first doll and i think i’m gonna pick a wm 140 A just like Maddie, but I have several questions if you don’t mind :
- what is the skin tone of Maddie ? White or « natural » ?
- does the shrugging add really anything ?
- why Maddie is your favorite ? I’m hesitating with the SM 156, being 180cm myself, i’m Wondering if a 140cm would feel weird. Does she feel better ? Her skin softer ? Or something else ?
-does she have a tongue ?

Thank you !
Hi DavidTenninch, Welcome to TDF :D

1) Maddie is white skin tone.
2) The shrugging shoulders ads to her ability to pose in a shy or otherwise expressive way. Worth the extra cost in my opinion.
3) WM and SM dolls are about the same skin softness. The SM 156 A cup is 35.5 kg / 78.3 lbs., The WM 140 A cup is 25.6 kg / 56.4 lbs. The weight difference doesn't sound like much, but it can make a big difference when moving the doll around and posing her. As for the overall height of the doll, that is a personal thing. Get out a tape measure and stand next to 145 cm. For me, 145 is a nice height, but I am short myself at 165 cm. And I like petite women.
4) Maddie did come with a tongue.
5) One thing I think new doll buyers don't consider is how important it is to find a face that you really like. This is as important as finding the perfect body type you like. The face is what you will "bond" with. If you don't already own a doll and know what I am talking about, that will sound crazy to you. But trust me, the majority of doll owners are surprised to find they have bonded with her. It is the best part of owning a doll for me.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

DavidTenninch
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DavidTenninch »

Thank you !

I might pick a 158 WM after all, but the weight scares me a little.
I totally agree about the choice of face, I finally found one yesterday that I really like.
Damn, choosing a first doll is hard.

DollyMixxx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DollyMixxx »

Damn, she cute! <3

PetiteFreak
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PetiteFreak »

I've been lurking (for years, off and on) on the dollforum trying to decide what my first doll would be. I'm currently in the process of ordering a WM140A, though still unsure what head. There are a few I really like. Thanks for taking these amazing pictures of Maddie and sharing them on this forum, I've become a big fan of you work! Hoping to see more pictures of Maddie in the future :-)
"Hello, 911? It's Quagmire. Yeah, it's caught in the window this time." - Glen Quagmire

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

DollyMixxx wrote:Damn, she cute! <3
Thank you DollyMixxx! :D
PetiteFreak wrote:I've been lurking (for years, off and on) on the dollforum trying to decide what my first doll would be. I'm currently in the process of ordering a WM140A, though still unsure what head. There are a few I really like. Thanks for taking these amazing pictures of Maddie and sharing them on this forum, I've become a big fan of you work! Hoping to see more pictures of Maddie in the future :-)
Welcome to the forum PetiteFreak! The WM140A is a great first doll. The head choice can be very difficult. The #85 head is pretty popular, and one of the best parts of the #85 head is how many looks it is capable of. Just change the wig, eyes and makeup until you find the perfect look you like.
Another WM head I really like it the #56. Not sure it is a good scale fit for the 140 body, but if it is I bet that would be a killer combo.
Can't wait to see what you choose! :glou:

INFORMATIONS