www.wmdolls.com

Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

Post by Metricnut »

Aikolover1 wrote:Maddie looks awsome, and those outfits look great on her.
Thanks Aikolover, Finding age appropriate clothes can be a challenge. Kinda hard to avoid the innocent look.
Fenrir wrote:Very cute girl and cute outfits!
I should try to get my girl some regular clothes too, haha.

Are your doll's joints loose? She seems to be able to twist her body, so I don't know how easy that is for you. My doll has really tight joints, and it's a bit difficult to make her shrug her shoulders. I need more experience with the articulation process.
Some of her joints are pretty tight. There is some inconsistency from the right side to the left. The left leg joint at the hip is pretty tight. The right side is way less tight. The tightest joint is the back joint, mid torso going left and right. I had to apply an uncomfortable amount of force to get it moving. Her shrugging shoulders seems to have a really nice tension. Not to tight but tight enough so I don't have to worry about them going limp anytime soon.
Mr Franz wrote:Just love gals that have trouble keeping their clothes on! :glou:
Mr Franz! Thanks for stopping by. Maddie is definitely "Clothes remain on" Challenged. :D
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

JSNewbie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JSNewbie »

She looks amazing! Very..ahem..inspiring!☺️
I must say I was particularly happy to see her as I have a very similar configuration being shipped as we speak.
Almost twins you could say.
Anyway thanks for the reveal. Now I just have to bide my time in healthy, fruitful pursuits.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

JSNewbie wrote:She looks amazing! Very..ahem..inspiring!☺️
I must say I was particularly happy to see her as I have a very similar configuration being shipped as we speak.
Almost twins you could say.
Anyway thanks for the reveal. Now I just have to bide my time in healthy, fruitful pursuits.
Did you order a WM 140 A cup JSNewbie? If so PM me, I can share with you some clothing sizes if you want.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

Metricnut wrote:Say hello to Maddie!

Metricnut

What skin tone is that I wonder :?:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

dollguy13 wrote: What skin tone is that I wonder :?:
She is the lightest option, White. Or some call it Pale White.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Metricnut wrote: Some of her joints are pretty tight. There is some inconsistency from the right side to the left. The left leg joint at the hip is pretty tight. The right side is way less tight. The tightest joint is the back joint, mid torso going left and right. I had to apply an uncomfortable amount of force to get it moving. Her shrugging shoulders seems to have a really nice tension. Not to tight but tight enough so I don't have to worry about them going limp anytime soon.
I have that same left hip issue with mines, and Mr Miyagi is reporting the same thing, so someone at the factory is tightening the left hip a little bit too much I think. :o
I'm probably babying my doll too much, so if I'm supposed to use a lot of force to get her to twist, I don't want to break anything too quick. The left hip is already giving me concern of breaking with how hard it is, and the noise it makes when I move it doesn't sound good. :?

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bozzaa69 »

Very nice doll, and great job on the pics

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Maddie without her glasses.
M 25.JPG
M 25.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 2663 times
M 26.JPG
M 26.JPG (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2663 times
M 27.JPG
M 27.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2663 times
M 28.JPG
M 28.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 2663 times
Metricnut

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Beautiful photos of a beautiful doll, Metric. The photos has a lovely calm atmosphere about them IMO and it is nice to see some clothes that fit well :)

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

mandos wrote:Beautiful photos of a beautiful doll, Metric. The photos has a lovely calm atmosphere about them IMO and it is nice to see some clothes that fit well :)
Thank you Mandos. A complement form you carries some weight! :D
I play classical music while doing the photo shoots to keep Maddie relaxed. :drinking:

Metricnut

Dollbabsown

Post by Dollbabsown »

Beautiful pictures, and lovely doll.
pretty with and without glasses.
6ye/166 A cup TPE - Given away
WM 166 C Cup TPE - Sold
WM 168 A cupTPE - Sold
SM 156 A cup Sillicone
Sanhui 145A cup Sillicone
Jiusheng 148 B cup Sillicone

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hey Metricnut, I've just discovered your Maddie, she is absolutely gorgeous. The 85 head goes really well with the 140A. She has cuteness turned up to the max!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hey Metricnut, I've just discovered your Maddie, she is absolutely gorgeous. The 85 head goes really well with the 140A. She has cuteness turned up to the max!
Thanks Arthur, "Cute" seem to be the most popular comments to Maddie's pics. And I agree. She has cuteness in excess.
I had a couple of wigs I tried on the #85 head and I was surprised at the dramatic change in her look from one wig to the other. When I put the wig on that you see in this thread I knew instantly that was "her" wig.
M 32.JPG
M 32.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2538 times
Metricnut

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Again, nice ass! Love the shot of her in front of the mirror without her glasses on.......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

dragonfly8878
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dragonfly8878 »

An excellent series of photos, from the choice of clothes, the choice of poses, and the photography itself. Well done, Metricnut. :!:

INFORMATIONS