www.wmdolls.com

Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Maddie, WM140 A cup #85

Post by Bazinga »

Metricnut wrote:
Bazinga wrote:Metricnut, the info and insight you give is truly priceless!
Thank you Bazinga!
Metricnut
Anytime :glou:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Maddie watching the rain storm that knocked out our power.
M 167.JPG
M 167.JPG (4.79 MiB) Viewed 2656 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

That really is stunning...
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have to hand it to you, Metric-she is so gorgeous. You definitely have more 'testicular fortitude" than me with the way you move the arms about over her head and about. After my first attempt at a simple maneuver with my 140 girl something went awry and now her shoulder is out of whack and I can't seem to get it back. It started when I moved her left arm to slide her panties down and then placed the hand on her hip. Something went wrong. I haven't tried raising arms or moving them much from factory position much since then on the other girls.

An example...the final picture shows the result of my having moved her arm from the first to next position. It's better now but still not right.
Attachments
_1DF5677a.jpg
_1DF5677a.jpg (477.76 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
_1DF5681a.jpg
_1DF5681a.jpg (537.53 KiB) Viewed 2609 times
_1DF5709a.jpg
_1DF5709a.jpg (453.58 KiB) Viewed 2609 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Metricnut, that pic of Maddie sitting by the window is simply beautiful! It deserves a prize of some sort, well I guess you could say that Maddie is your prize! Anyway keep up the good work!

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I agree. Excellent use of a power outage.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the positive comments. I should turn the power off myself now and then, gives a little different perspective.
After the sun went down
M 168.JPG
M 168.JPG (4.18 MiB) Viewed 2546 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So beautiful Metricnut. Very well done.
A contemplative Maddie is a wonder to behold...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

ColColt wrote:I have to hand it to you, Metric-she is so gorgeous. You definitely have more 'testicular fortitude" than me with the way you move the arms about over her head and about. After my first attempt at a simple maneuver with my 140 girl something went awry and now her shoulder is out of whack and I can't seem to get it back. It started when I moved her left arm to slide her panties down and then placed the hand on her hip. Something went wrong. I haven't tried raising arms or moving them much from factory position much since then on the other girls.

An example...the final picture shows the result of my having moved her arm from the first to next position. It's better now but still not right.
Thats a bummer ColColt, I haven't had any major skeletal issues yet beyond the hands of my WM 145 C cup. Both of her hands have the floppy hands of the finger wires coming loose.

Maddie's arms are getting a little lose at the elbows, but I change her clothes a lot so her arms get pointed up in the goal post position often. At some point I see myself having to do surgery to tighten her elbows. Have you considered surgury to see what is going on with her shoulder?

Metricnut

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Metricnut wrote:Thank you guys, I really appreciate the positive comments. I should turn the power off myself now and then, gives a little different perspective.
After the sun went down
M 168.JPG
Metricnut
Wow, great photo and Maddie looks gorgeous and irresistible :glou: :glou:
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

VegasBill wrote: Wow, great photo and Maddie looks gorgeous and irresistible :glou: :glou:
Yes I agree. I like the power outage pictures but the night one is hauntingly good. I can almost hear her saying something as if the photo was taken mid conversation. I look at it, waiting for her to turn and face the camera after her moment of contemplation and complete her thought. It's almost frustrating that I can't hear what she is about to say next, but that is another element of beauty in the photo. Some photos are just photos but these definitely tell a story.

It may have moved others in a different way, but that's how it moved me.
Carpe noctem
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Have you considered surgury to see what is going on with her shoulder?
Oh, no-I'm not that brave yet.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great photo after the sun went down!
I love her reflection in the glass.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Metricnut wrote:Maddie watching the rain storm that knocked out our power.
Maddie combined with that view and that candlelight is quite nice. Bravo Metricnut.
And I agree w/ gonestill77, the reflection shot; also very cool. Love the details. :thumbs_up:
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Motoko

Post by Motoko »

Thank you for this impressive and exquisite thread and congratulations for these absolutely beautiful pictures ! Thanks to you I must admit it's only now that I am really discovering this doll - WM's pictures (not in A-cup) were not appealing to me so far.... The doll really look different through your camera - and is superb.

Yet, I would have two questions :

As I am looking for a very lightweight doll (my aim : 16 Kg), could you please confirm the real weight ?

INFORMATIONS