www.wmdolls.com

New WM163 H-Cup "Charlene"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TheBoyDuddus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New WM163 H-Cup "Charlene"

Post by TheBoyDuddus »

Hello Doll Forum! New member here and my first post!

I originally placed my order from SRSD on March 9, 2018 and she finally arrived April 8th, 2018. About 4 weeks delivery time as expected.

First impressions: Upon first opening up the box, the H-cup breasts are amazingly grabbable and so lovely to fondle. Definitely made me giggle and grant an insta-boner for sure. Secondly, I assembled the head with a custom wig (working on getting the wig company to supply me with a coupon code for this forum, stand by!) assembled the head and wig, and got ready for the full assembly of "Charlene".

Now, I hadn't discovered The Doll Forum prior to buying my first doll and I knew the doll was 100+ lbs and I *thought* I could handle her. But I was dead wrong. All I wanted to do was get her standing, dress her decently in an outfit I had bought in anticipation, and take a look at her full curves and onion-booty - a task that drained my all my energy in about 15 minutes. Just getting her out of the box and aligning her lower body for a standing position had me grunting and sweating like a stuck pig. Even worse was the panic as her legs slowly started to give and began to slump quickly toward the floor. I rushed to keep her up and I swear it was like tending to an extremely drunk friend... picking her up off the floor and getting her to lay peacefully on my bed, all 106 lbs off ass and titties. Not to mention, without properly tightening her wig on, it slipped off at every opportune time I moved her around.

Overall, the doll is amazing. Definitely worth every penny. The shape, curves, quality, and feel is mind blowing. But the weight alone had me consider selling her off after day 1 - a shame, I know.

Anyhow, enjoy the photo. I may attempt to break her out of her box in the garage again, just as soon as my biceps recover from being burnt out and sore for a couple days.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: New WM163 H-Cup "Charlene"

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, she looks fantastic. Well done on your new girl. :thumbs_up:
Hope to see some more photos of her very soon. :D

It takes a while to get used to the weight. It took about a month to get used to my Tiffany and she's not as heavy as your Charlene.
At first it's a bit daunting, but after a while you find out the best way to move her - slowly and paying attention to where her arms and hands are!
It won't be long before you start to actually enjoy interacting with her.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

she looks fantastic, if i was you, i would toss that box away, she doesnt deserve to be in a box.

dollcopter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcopter »

That is a great photo, and I hope you'll take more because she is looking good! That wig and those glasses fit extremely well on her.

My doll is not as heavy as yours (~40 kg/90 lbs), but I was also surprised by the weight at first, which seems almost unavoidable for first timers with dolls of these sizes. What I have pleasantly discovered, though, is that after a while I have become more and more used to the weight, and better at both carrying, posing and dressing her. For me, I think it's a combination of both adapting better technique and the fact that handling her kind of serves as extra excercise. Today I laugh at how much I had to work for it during the first week :)

This video helped me, and that's basically how I carry mine, apart from the wheelchair and hand socks: viewtopic.php?f=137&t=55623&start=15 - There should also be some threads about lifting on the forum, if you search around.

My point is that if the weight is your only regret it would be a shame to sell her, because that issue might fade away over time, as long as you are determined to make it work, and practice handling her regularly.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, Charlene looks incredible and I hope you are able to get to grips with the the weight issue! I guess if you had been able to read some of the posts on here about the whole weight thing then maybe you would have gone lighter but you have her now and she is a stunner! If you sell her on quickly you may just as quickly regret your decision so my advice would be to not do anything hasty but now do the research that you missed out on prior to getting her. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge on here that will help. Tips about carrying, standing, dressing, cleaning etc. which will help inform any decision you make. On the standing issue, I guess she has the standing feet? In which case that means she will take her weight without damaging her feet but there must still be another point of contact. So with my gals that can stand I have them leaning back slightly against a wall with a piece of sponge behind to act as a cushion. They can then be left like that as long as they are not likely to be knocked over. This is useful for dressing with stuff that goes on top to bottom. I dare say you found moving the joints difficult as they are often stiff at first, it helps to bone up (excuse the pun) re the skeleton structure and how it moves, I think there is a diagram on the WM web site but other Jinsan manufacturers have hem too. Once you are aware of her limitations and have all the info you need then you may feel more confident with her. In an ideal situation you would be doing this with, say a doll around the 28kg mark, but you now find yourself a little further down the road but I would say give it time and you may still be ok. Obviously the sooner you sell her on then the more of your money you will recoup but like I said you may well regret that, there are a few folk on here who have done that then gone and got another doll just like the one they sold! Good luck, hopefully you will stick with her and certainly share some more pics as she looks great!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Very nice shot, TheBoyDuddus! :thumbs_up:

The weight thing has taken many by surprise. Folks always figure if they can lift 100lbs in the gym than a 100lbs doll won't be a problem. Lifting and maneuvering a drunk friend is a very good analogy. I always liken it to trying to lift a 100lbs marshmallow. As long as you're reasonable healthy though, you'll get use to it and soon discover what works best for you. Congrats!
:glou:

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

More like 116lbs with the head on from what I understand.

That is one hell of a sexy doll you got there...

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

Hey, do you have a link to that specific wig?

TheBoyDuddus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheBoyDuddus »

Thank you for all the kind words and support. It is really assuring knowing there are standup individuals willing to extend encouragement and help to a new doll owner such as myself.

The lifting video is an absolute gem, I haven't even tried lifting her that way. I've been basically lifting her up by the waist, basically wrapping my arms around her midsection whilst burying my face in her breasts and brute strengthing her from my garage about 40 feet to my spare room.

To the member who asked about the wig, it is from uniwigs.com (https://www.uniwigs.com/trendy-wigs/417 ... nymph.html). I have a friend there that is going to supply me with possibly a 25% to 40% off wigs just for DF members, so sit tight on that.

Thanks again everyone!

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Charlene looking hot!

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

Thanks deff interested in a discount if possible. I just bought a similar doll and didn't know wigs got this expensive lol

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

This body is the one that went "viral", correct(known as Jasmine/Shakira elsewhere)? I just wanted to be sure, because that's the one I've been mulling over. If so, that 4 week delivery time sounds really good for that one. From the posts I've been reading, I thought 6+ weeks was normal for that doll.
She's a beauty for sure! I keep reading about people struggling with the weight, and it's been enough that I'm trying to talk myself out of getting this body, but I haven't been able to. I'm just so enamored with that booty and them thighs.
Ugh....decisions, decisions :?

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Very nice!! I ordered my 163cm Hcup on the same day from RLSD but have yet to hear anything. Waiting patiently.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

She looks so amazing! Start going to gym and lift weights to get your strength up,this is a strong mans doll,so start getting stronger brother!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Congrats on a fine choice and affine looking doll.

It is no mystery why her model the WM 163 H cup has gone viral on social media. :thumbs_up:

Look after her and she will return the affection in ways you have not even considered as yet.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS