www.wmdolls.com

New WM163 H-Cup "Charlene"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SquezzeMe

Re: New WM163 H-Cup "Charlene"

Post by SquezzeMe »

So, My 163 is done and here are a few factory photos of Esra, enjoy.
Attachments
906281FFF373F7390BB07DC872EA5972.jpg
906281FFF373F7390BB07DC872EA5972.jpg (236.87 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
ECA5A05B59AF53C6D81B6C3C846047EC.jpg
ECA5A05B59AF53C6D81B6C3C846047EC.jpg (265.38 KiB) Viewed 3038 times
"I see,said the blind man."

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats!!
I'm still waiting for mine, so I love to hear that she's amazing.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

tigerdriver wrote:This body is the one that went "viral", correct(known as Jasmine/Shakira elsewhere)? I just wanted to be sure, because that's the one I've been mulling over. If so, that 4 week delivery time sounds really good for that one. From the posts I've been reading, I thought 6+ weeks was normal for that doll.
She's a beauty for sure! I keep reading about people struggling with the weight, and it's been enough that I'm trying to talk myself out of getting this body, but I haven't been able to. I'm just so enamored with that booty and them thighs.
Ugh....decisions, decisions :?
It's the Jasmine doll, from what I've seen on the SexyRealSexDoll site. The body is a little too thick for my taste, but that head/face is beautiful.

TheBoyDuddus
Nice to read stories from new owners. 8)
Great photo BTW! :D
She looks gorgeous!

I also had my doll take a tumble forward from leaning up against the wall, but her balance was off and I didn't secure her well enough. I was surprised there was no damage.
I agree about the quality. TPE feels so much better than silicone, to me anyway. It does have issues with tearing on weak areas (anus, fingers, toes), but overall, it's pretty sturdy and won't tear from regular handling.

The weight surprised me as well, that was one heavy ass box. 8O
I'm not exactly strong or super fit, but I try to keep in shape, and I don't have any major injuries or illness (knock on wood :razz: ) so handling the doll is not a big issue for me. Trying to figure out how to pose her is another matter though.

You should at least experience her for a few weeks to decide if you're going to keep her. It would be a shame to let her go so early.

TheBoyDuddus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheBoyDuddus »

tigerdriver wrote:This body is the one that went "viral", correct(known as Jasmine/Shakira elsewhere)? I just wanted to be sure, because that's the one I've been mulling over. If so, that 4 week delivery time sounds really good for that one. From the posts I've been reading, I thought 6+ weeks was normal for that doll.
She's a beauty for sure! I keep reading about people struggling with the weight, and it's been enough that I'm trying to talk myself out of getting this body, but I haven't been able to. I'm just so enamored with that booty and them thighs.
Ugh....decisions, decisions :?
The same one Fenrir! I’ll try and get some shots of her marvelous backside up soon as they are easily her best ass-et. See what I did there? The big challenge is getting her to cooperate safely on all fours without damaging her knees and hands. I tried putting her in doggy during my first interaction with her, but she kept slumping rearward and sitting on her heels.

A doll purchase had been in the back of my mind for a couple years now, probably dating further back to when RealDoll was hitting the market and never had the guts to make such a large purchase. But lately with the prices of TPE dolls so much more “affordable” and the recent “thicc” or “thick” modeled dolls, the “Shakira” internet sensation pushed me over the edge. I have the original bobbed hair style wig in raven black but I haven’t even tried it on her yet.

In regards to the wig though, I think I paid about $90 for Charlene’s and the synthetic wigs are a great value - in comparison to real hair wigs that cost upwards of $900. The synthetic ones from Uniwigs also come in “trendy” series that come in a ton of very modern/chic/bold colorations. I have two more wigs already ordered and on their way as of this time of writing.

Thanks for the comments! Have an outstanding weekend.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is gorgeous. Just keep working at getting used to her weight. Give it a few weeks and it should get easier. Good luck....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

TheBoyDuddus wrote: Image
I swear, this has to be the sexist doll I've ever seen in my life. If they ever get dolls to move on their own. This industry will explode.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

TheBoyDuddus wrote:The same one Fenrir! I’ll try and get some shots of her marvelous backside up soon as they are easily her best ass-et. See what I did there? The big challenge is getting her to cooperate safely on all fours without damaging her knees and hands. I tried putting her in doggy during my first interaction with her, but she kept slumping rearward and sitting on her heels.

A doll purchase had been in the back of my mind for a couple years now, probably dating further back to when RealDoll was hitting the market and never had the guts to make such a large purchase. But lately with the prices of TPE dolls so much more “affordable” and the recent “thicc” or “thick” modeled dolls, the “Shakira” internet sensation pushed me over the edge. I have the original bobbed hair style wig in raven black but I haven’t even tried it on her yet.

In regards to the wig though, I think I paid about $90 for Charlene’s and the synthetic wigs are a great value - in comparison to real hair wigs that cost upwards of $900. The synthetic ones from Uniwigs also come in “trendy” series that come in a ton of very modern/chic/bold colorations. I have two more wigs already ordered and on their way as of this time of writing.

Thanks for the comments! Have an outstanding weekend.
I've already heard stories about the weak hands and issues with stressing the knee joints.

I've only attempted to have her kneel once and it didn't look sturdy enough for sex.

I think the best way to pose her doggy style is to use a couch or some kind of cushioned bench to support her torso and keep her off her hands and knees.
I've enjoyed missionary with my doll, and might attempt to have her on top once I figure out how to move her safely in that position.

I'm pretty much like you when it came to buying a doll. I was around when Real Doll started, but they were expensive, and when I was able to afford them, I bought a car instead. :razz:
Now with the cheaper TPE dolls, my dream girl has become reality finally. 8)

In your first photo here, is there a reason why you have her hands behind her back? Did you damage her hands or would the hands deter the realism in the photo?
I try to pose the hands of my doll as naturally as possible while avoiding bending her fingers.

I have a bunch of wigs, but they're cheap wigs. I like the realistic wigs, but for the money, I'd rather spend it on clothing or accessories instead.

TheBoyDuddus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheBoyDuddus »

Fenrir wrote: I've already heard stories about the weak hands and issues with stressing the knee joints.

I've only attempted to have her kneel once and it didn't look sturdy enough for sex.

I think the best way to pose her doggy style is to use a couch or some kind of cushioned bench to support her torso and keep her off her hands and knees.
I've enjoyed missionary with my doll, and might attempt to have her on top once I figure out how to move her safely in that position.

I'm pretty much like you when it came to buying a doll. I was around when Real Doll started, but they were expensive, and when I was able to afford them, I bought a car instead. :razz:
Now with the cheaper TPE dolls, my dream girl has become reality finally. 8)

In your first photo here, is there a reason why you have her hands behind her back? Did you damage her hands or would the hands deter the realism in the photo?
I try to pose the hands of my doll as naturally as possible while avoiding bending her fingers.

I have a bunch of wigs, but they're cheap wigs. I like the realistic wigs, but for the money, I'd rather spend it on clothing or accessories instead.
The pose initially was meant to have her leaning further backwards on her hands, but in the process her body started slipping downward at the sloped angle. AND... while repositioning her, she stepped on my foot abnormally hard. The hands are fairly weak with flimsy wire in the fingers and a slightly sturdier wire in the thumb. As most people mentioned about the hands, they do get dangly and rather unsightly at times. The feet and toes are practically the same story but at least you can through some knee high socks on her and not worry about the toes looking like a squid.

But to answer your question directly, no I did not damage her hands thank goodness!

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

JustCurious2018 wrote:
TheBoyDuddus wrote: Image
I swear, this has to be the sexist doll I've ever seen in my life. If they ever get dolls to move on their own. This industry will explode.
She looks amazing, great choice on the hair. TY for the wig link I'm looking into buying another. Thanks again
"I see,said the blind man."

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

Hello, long time lurker and new member here as well.

It's always a pleasure to see more pics of the infamous "Shakira" aka "Jasmine" among many other names. I am actually a bit surprised to see how few pics are available within the forum consider how popular this particular model has become over the past few months.

I too can relate to many of the things that the OP mentioned. I've also been around since the original Real Doll but had only fantasized about owning one of these high end dolls considered 8 grand at the time was way out of my league, it still is today. Too make the long story short, I came across the photos/video of the viral hooded bodysuit set of the WM163 and there was sometime about them that made me decided to purchase her on an impulse. Hats off to the photographer that took those photos, if it weren't for those pictures I don't think I would have made the purchase that easily. They really are pictures that's worth a thousand words.

She was a sexy and mysterious siren. Her smoky eyes and luscious curves seems to captured something that I've never experienced beforehand from a "sex doll", not even the Real Dolls. Her outfit also complimented her figure perfectly, she was sexy without being slutty. Like many others, I am also in the process of waiting for her from the factory which I've pruchased through SRSD. If you got your doll within a month consider yourself lucky, I think the minimum wait time now it's more like around 6 weeks. I've ordered her to photo match the hooded photo set with standing feet options and the jump suit outfit as well.

Amazing photo from the OP as many has mentioned. The glasses and wig real does magic. I may also consider getting the wig somewhere down the road. Please keep the pictures coming.

The only downside with this doll that I've heard so far seems to be the weight issue. Since this is my first doll, I'm still having the "heavier is better" mentality. Hopefully I'll be able to manage her wholesomeness and would love to share some pics as well upon her arrival.

Questions for the OP, what's her skin tone and did you apply any makeups on her at all for the photo? Looks quite amazing if those are factory standards!

TheBoyDuddus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheBoyDuddus »

Equilibrium69 wrote:Hello, long time lurker and new member here as well.

It's always a pleasure to see more pics of the infamous "Shakira" aka "Jasmine" among many other names. I am actually a bit surprised to see how few pics are available within the forum consider how popular this particular model has become over the past few months.

I too can relate to many of the things that the OP mentioned. I've also been around since the original Real Doll but had only fantasized about owning one of these high end dolls considered 8 grand at the time was way out of my league, it still is today. Too make the long story short, I came across the photos/video of the viral hooded bodysuit set of the WM163 and there was sometime about them that made me decided to purchase her on an impulse. Hats off to the photographer that took those photos, if it weren't for those pictures I don't think I would have made the purchase that easily. They really are pictures that's worth a thousand words.

She was a sexy and mysterious siren. Her smoky eyes and luscious curves seems to captured something that I've never experienced beforehand from a "sex doll", not even the Real Dolls. Her outfit also complimented her figure perfectly, she was sexy without being slutty. Like many others, I am also in the process of waiting for her from the factory which I've pruchased through SRSD. If you got your doll within a month consider yourself lucky, I think the minimum wait time now it's more like around 6 weeks. I've ordered her to photo match the hooded photo set with standing feet options and the jump suit outfit as well.

Amazing photo from the OP as many has mentioned. The glasses and wig real does magic. I may also consider getting the wig somewhere down the road. Please keep the pictures coming.

The only downside with this doll that I've heard so far seems to be the weight issue. Since this is my first doll, I'm still having the "heavier is better" mentality. Hopefully I'll be able to manage her wholesomeness and would love to share some pics as well upon her arrival.

Questions for the OP, what's her skin tone and did you apply any makeups on her at all for the photo? Looks quite amazing if those are factory standards!
Equilibrium69, I ordered her exactly as pictured from the SRSD website. I believe the skin tone is Natural but the standard/default Jasmine/Shakira does not specify which skin tone she actually comes in.

The hooded romper/leotard that the viral Jasmine/Shakira was photographed wearing is offered on some of the official licensed dealers that sell this specific doll model. I found it on a few websites that specialize in trendy clothing for women and also on ebay. You can find it here, but it is special ordered and may take additional time for delivery https://www.fashionnova.com/products/sy ... ysuit-grey. If you google "hooded romper" or "hooded leotard" it normally comes up pretty fast. I've bought just a couple items from fashionnova, but I've been looking around at other sites such as amiclubwear.com and also hotmiamistyles.com. Definitely should take a look at those sites for trendy apparel. Just be warned, you'll want everything for your girl!

The makeup is straight out of the box and it does look better than I expected. Prior to her arrival I asked a friend of a friend, who does hair and makeup for the adult industry, if she could possibly do a makeup job for a "project" I was into. She agreed to do makeup but I have yet to reach out to her after seeing the delivered product.

Also, a bit of an easter egg story on the glasses. Those are actual glasses from an ex-girlfriend that left them at my apartment while we were still together. She ended up getting laser eye surgery to correct her vision and no longer needed them so I quietly kept them stashed away for this exact situation! Win!!!

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

TheBoyDuddus wrote: Equilibrium69, I ordered her exactly as pictured from the SRSD website. I believe the skin tone is Natural but the standard/default Jasmine/Shakira does not specify which skin tone she actually comes in.

The hooded romper/leotard that the viral Jasmine/Shakira was photographed wearing is offered on some of the official licensed dealers that sell this specific doll model. I found it on a few websites that specialize in trendy clothing for women and also on ebay. You can find it here, but it is special ordered and may take additional time for delivery https://www.fashionnova.com/products/sy ... ysuit-grey. If you google "hooded romper" or "hooded leotard" it normally comes up pretty fast. I've bought just a couple items from fashionnova, but I've been looking around at other sites such as amiclubwear.com and also hotmiamistyles.com. Definitely should take a look at those sites for trendy apparel. Just be warned, you'll want everything for your girl!

The makeup is straight out of the box and it does look better than I expected. Prior to her arrival I asked a friend of a friend, who does hair and makeup for the adult industry, if she could possibly do a makeup job for a "project" I was into. She agreed to do makeup but I have yet to reach out to her after seeing the delivered product.

Also, a bit of an easter egg story on the glasses. Those are actual glasses from an ex-girlfriend that left them at my apartment while we were still together. She ended up getting laser eye surgery to correct her vision and no longer needed them so I quietly kept them stashed away for this exact situation! Win!!!
Thanks for the reply TheBoyDuddus,

Yes I believe the stock photos of hooded "Shakira" has a natural skin tone.

I actually ordered the hoodie directly from SRSD together with the doll despite the prices being twice as much as the one on fashionnova. Someone else already posted a link to it in another thread and it has been long sold out I believe, though they do come in olive and black color as well. The only thing that worries me with the outfit through SRSD is that it was only "one size" and they did not specify which, I believe she needs a small or medium judging from the feed backs of customers with similar body type from the site. I also think the ones from fashionnova isn't an exact match, it has more of a V neck but the one wore by "Shakira" has a crew neck. Close enough nonetheless.

I will check out those other sites for some other outfits but I will have to be quite selective since space is limited and I probably won't be able to leave her out in the open for a long period of time. I will need something that's easy for her to get in and out and nothing that would stained the TPE.

It's great to know that the makeups was factory stock. That's one thing that I don't think I'll be able to manage on my own since I have no experience whatsoever.

I will for sure be picking up a few pair of glasses. I do have a thing for the nerdy and sexy teacher/secretary type.

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

OP,when you get a chance can you upload some pics of the rear?

finsallday
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by finsallday »

probably the most aesthetic doll I've seen here :o

INFORMATIONS