www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls head selection - Are there counterfeits ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Katerchen

WM Dolls head selection - Are there counterfeits ?

Post by Katerchen »

Hello there,

I'm new here and reading up for the last couple days. Fantastic stuff ! Looking to get my own doll, been using anime hugging pillows way too long now :)

So far WM Dolls are my favorite but I am left a bit confused about their head/face selection. The thing is, on their official website they offer around 36 different heads for 140 cm compatible bodys. Many vendors however offer a far bigger selection what the manufacturer seems to offer. That particular vendor I am looking at offers almost 100.

Added that WM Dolls only list 3 available skin tones, but said vendors usually offer a multitude of different skin tones. So something doesn't add up. Either the manufacturer never updated their web presence (unlikely I guess) or there are "aftermarket"/counterfeited options out there that are being sold as genuine.

Thought I rather ask the experts then a particular vendor. I am sure someone comes up with an answer to that. I am particular fond of head #62 ^^ which, for some reason doesn't appear on the WM Dolls website.

Brgds
Katerchen

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM Dolls head selection - Are there counterfeits ?

Post by RainKing »

Greetings Katerchen,

If you get a good vendor, you can get a perfectly customized doll.

Please allow me to explain how I made my purchase as an example.

I originally was going for a JY 140cm "Bianca" doll from Mon Amour Toujours.

But somehow I ended up in the WM Soleil Collection and found "Trinity"
She looked Amazing and I was all about her. But I wanted a different head.
I exchanged a few emails with Don, the owner, and he advised me on options and how things will go.

I wanted Tan skin, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes, and a face I found on a website.
I sent a pic to him in an email, he confirmed the head # with the factory rep and boom, it was done.
He created a special link for me to order by. It was the Trinity page but with head #31. the Item number was like WM15731B
the original was like WM157b36
The cool part is that head #31 is an Asian head on every other and WM's own website.
It kinda makes me feel like I have a unique girl.

As close as I can find, is Trinity with Amelia's head.

Yes, there are counterfeiters out there. But If you go with a TDF approved vendor you will be OK.

Thanks, for listening Holler if you need help

RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

WM prefers to let approved vendors handle the retail end of their business. That's why every available option is not listed on their website. There are many more.

I got my WM 125cm with a head only listed for the 118cm with a custom skin color in between 2 shades listed by my vendor. So, if you don't see the exact combination you want, just email one of the TDF vendors. Chances are it's doable. 8)

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome to the forum Katerchen!

Yep, what Mr.Franz said.

I just wanted to offer some pics of that combo for you to look at. It was my first and I think it's a good fit. Click on the links in the sig.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

INFORMATIONS