www.wmdolls.com

Side to side pivot ... Learn something new everyday!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Side to side pivot ... Learn something new everyday!

Post by terabyte »

Over the course of the last month I have noticed that my Aylen leaning to the left when I went to stand her up, I thought it might have been just how I had her legs positioned, didn't worry about it. I went to try some new outfits on her today and low and behold she was definitely leaning to one side, her whole body just looked off. I'm thinking that the joint in her back only allows her torso to twist, and her back to arch. Curiosity got the best of me, I layed her down on the bed and put a little pressure on her shoulder pushing to the right, sure enough I can hear that familiar skeleton stiff movement sound. She was back straight when I stood her up. I am guessing there is a 4-way rotating joint in her back. She lays in bed on her side, mattress must have put pressure on that joint causing it to pivot a bit.

I've had her 2 months now and some of her joints are still stiff. I put vaseline and baby oil in her neck to quiet down that awful creaking noise.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Side to side pivot ... Learn something new everyday!

Post by RainKing »

Did you get shrugging shoulders?

Eva's legs and arms have loosened up but here shrugging and torso fwd back side to side is still tight. Rotate is a little looser too.

Loving the new skeleton system. I'm just not liking the fingers... I have been as careful as a church mouse and now 4 random ones are broken from the palm plate! I have not even had her for a month. Truly saddening.
I can only figure it happens while we sleep. :(
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

That finger thing is distressing.
you would think that such a common issue would be solved by now.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

RainKing wrote:Did you get shrugging shoulders?

Eva's legs and arms have loosened up but here shrugging and torso fwd back side to side is still tight. Rotate is a little looser too.

Loving the new skeleton system. I'm just not liking the fingers... I have been as careful as a church mouse and now 4 random ones are broken from the palm plate! I have not even had her for a month. Truly saddening.
Didn't get shrugging shoulders, I should have as I think that is the new skeleton without the gooseneck. I'm looking at a 2nd doll, she will have shrugging shoulders.

I hear ya on the finger, pretty much all of Aylen's are broken at the plate.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

terabyte wrote:Over the course of the last month I have noticed that my Aylen leaning to the left when I went to stand her up, I thought it might have been just how I had her legs positioned, didn't worry about it. I went to try some new outfits on her today and low and behold she was definitely leaning to one side, her whole body just looked off. I'm thinking that the joint in her back only allows her torso to twist, and her back to arch. Curiosity got the best of me, I layed her down on the bed and put a little pressure on her shoulder pushing to the right, sure enough I can hear that familiar skeleton stiff movement sound. She was back straight when I stood her up. I am guessing there is a 4-way rotating joint in her back. She lays in bed on her side, mattress must have put pressure on that joint causing it to pivot a bit.

I've had her 2 months now and some of her joints are still stiff. I put vaseline and baby oil in her neck to quiet down that awful creaking noise.
Thanks for posting this.
It will be very helpful in case i have a problem with Nina.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:
RainKing wrote:Did you get shrugging shoulders?

Didn't get shrugging shoulders, I should have as I think that is the new skeleton without the gooseneck. I'm looking at a 2nd doll, she will have shrugging shoulders.

I hear ya on the finger, pretty much all of Aylen's are broken at the plate.
It's the same with my Tiffany.
She's the older skeleton without shrugging shoulders, but has a creaking gooseneck and most of her fingers are now broken (2 still okay I think).
Her legs, arms and torso joints are still nice and stiff but one elbow is a bit floppy now.
I'm waiting on getting any new dolls for a bit until I see how the new skeleton works out.
Wish they'd sort out the rubbish finger and hand design though. :x
I've seen a couple of posts about a new skeleton with ball and socket joints. That could be interesting.

INFORMATIONS