www.wmdolls.com

WM Face/Head "Likeness" determination discussion.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM Face/Head "Likeness" determination discussion.

Post by Zippy81 »

Hey all, I am currently trying to pick out my next head to purchase and I'm trying to choose one that comes kind of close to the features/proportions/look of Amber Heard. So I figured I'd start a thread based on discussing likenesses of RL people and WM heads.

I'd like to know which WM face/head people feel is the closest ?

A. Heard RL Head/Face:
Amber Heard head Reference small.jpg
Available WM heads that I feel are within a similar range:
AH Potential WM doll heads.jpg

Jab

Re: WM Face/Head "Likeness" determination discussion.

Post by Jab »

I'm going to say you should use the two real pics of Heard, top left/bottom left to determine the face.

I'll say head 47, you can get close. 47s nose tip is turned up a little more with a longer tip tween the nostrils than Heards but workable. 47s eyes are more open and longer not as squinted, but the same basic shape somewhat, lips are also the closest to Heard, imo. Heards eyes don't look to have any up/down turn. Lip type is also similiar.

If you turn 47s head straight it looks to have the same basic shape as Heard with the chin to match. Heard also has flat cheeks but in some picks make-up makes them bigger and other with make-up doesn't One thing that might help is a profile pic of of all the heads, as a profile can change how a face looks overall.

I have head 15 and that one can look like Scarlet Johansen with the right make-up. I got real close by accident. Head 15 has the front face structure but chin is more pointed.

If you could glue 15s nose on 47, you could get eerily close. <-------------------On inspection of my head 15, scratch this. The nose is a button but in profile it's bigger on the face.

My 2 cents

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

None of them are an exact match, of course, but from your list, I'd say 47 is the closest, with 30 being a decent second place.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Wm#82 it looks better in person.looks like amber heard or emily blunt.i used to own one.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I agree with the reference choices Jab. It's probably better to use none makeup pics to gauge the features by. So 47 was actually my third choice in my initial thoughts as I felt 15 was closest and then there was something in the eyes and mouth of the 117 model that I felt was close also. I think with the eyes/brows of 117 the nose of 15 and the face of 47 it'd be pretty close! But I'm glad I put this out there I think i agree more now that 47 will be the best choice. 15 as scarlett? See i would never have thought to even try that one! I guess to further decide ill havevto chase down profile pics of those heads!Thanks guys!

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Agreed with other posters #47 specially the nose/mouth area (from 1 picture) eyes not so much imo.
Would be amazing to have a kind of show-room, doll face pictures do not always make them justice.

Jab

Post by Jab »

Zippy81 wrote:I agree with the reference choices Jab. It's probably better to use none makeup pics to gauge the features by. So 47 was actually my third choice in my initial thoughts as I felt 15 was closest and then there was something in the eyes and mouth of the 117 model that I felt was close also. I think with the eyes/brows of 117 the nose of 15 and the face of 47 it'd be pretty close! But I'm glad I put this out there I think i agree more now that 47 will be the best choice. 15 as scarlett? See i would never have thought to even try that one! I guess to further decide ill havevto chase down profile pics of those heads!Thanks guys!
So for *ahem* science :whistle:....I looked around. There are plenty of pictures of Ms. Heard without anythin.....I mean without any make-up on. Seek them out on yahoo image seach.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Most beautiful science experiment ever.. lol But..hmm yea, i agree on eyes Xander. But i guess 47's eyes aren't horrible in comparison. She has a slight drowsy appearance to begin with..
AH no makeup.jpg

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

k so i got the 47 pics off 1am's site. Hmm i'm thinking ya'll are right i mean its not exact but with all things considered the proportions are close enough. :D And the right hand 47 pic still isn't full on camera viewpoint so i think that would make a better comparison. i wonder if they have mpre 47 pics available ..
AH and 47 comparison.jpg

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hmmm I too think 47 is closest, with 15 in 2nd place. Tho I'd also feel quite strongly that the #82 is one of the most beautiful ones out there, tho I am biased as hell since it's my own 2nd head ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Avante! I agree. Hmm so do you feel 82 would be a good candidate or not as much as 47?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

#47 is definitely the right pick. Man, now I want my own #47. You'll need to get 3rd party eyes in any case. Amber is beautiful and has lovely green eyes, but WM factory green are absolutely horrible. They are yellow because they are so pale. Pick gray eyes from factory. They have the right saturation from a distance.

I think #82 is the least likely match. I own #15 and that's not Amber at all.

Check out the #47 gallery at dolls France.
https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... visage#v47

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Oh nice! Thanks for the link Dexter! Its nice to get new angles! Also i like how that site puts the dolls together based on the head models. I agree on the eyes too :p

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Okay so on the left is the factory picture of the #86 head that's on the doll I ordered and the middle pic is of Nicole Aniston. On the right is a quick photoshop layout of what I plan to do to the #86 face. I also plan on making 14 mm eyes to help lessen the eyes wide open appearance as well as replace the factory wig with the one in the upper right corner. I think after makeup tweaks and punched brows. It will be close enough. What do ya'll think? Keep in mind that the factory picture angle isn't portraying the face straight on so some of the lower face isn't visible.
#86 plan.jpg

INFORMATIONS