www.wmdolls.com

F-Cup WM 85CM Torso Doll Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MRDT

Re: F-Cup WM 85CM Torso Doll Review

Post by MRDT »

Where to order one of these?

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Sounds like you have a goose neck torso doll

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

mrmofo44 wrote:the Torso doll is more of a "sex toy" than a doll to me due to the lack of legs, it is light, easy to store and position, but comes with full curves of a regular doll and has the customization for the skin tone and head. Due to the lack of legs, I find it hard to feel the "alive feeling" that non torso dolls have. In this case it is also a cheaper alternative, it seems to be extremely durable as well compared to the full size counterparts.
OMG, why am I so turned on by this? 8O

She would look great in a wheelchair, probably would make her appear more real/alive and less like just a sextoy too.
Or even better: mechanical spider legs! Like this:
vlcsnap-9862-07-05-02h07m09s318.png
Only I would build it with 8 legs and make it look more like this:
vlcsnap-1629-03-18-23h06m33s945.png
Maybe even with actual robotic parts and electric actuators,
so she can at least move up and down in that thing... :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Dollcrave

Post by Dollcrave »

That Is a very beautiful torso you have there.
I ordered a WM B9 Head 166 from WMdoll Canada a month ago and still nothing.
I guess the delay Is certanly caused by the Covid-19. :(
Here, there Is no prejudice, no ''Omg god, this guy is weird, :evidence: and no judgement!

enumate
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by enumate »

Hope I'm not violating any rules, but I am considering this doll and was wondering how well she's holding up. The breasts look like they would be more durable/have less strain than the L Cup version.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

enumate wrote:Hope I'm not violating any rules, but I am considering this doll and was wondering how well she's holding up. The breasts look like they would be more durable/have less strain than the L Cup version.
I sold this Torso back a long time ago, I will say this though, she was very durable for a TPE doll, but TPE is prone to scratches etc. Also the elbows are a point of concern because of the amount of weight put on them. This doll was still relatively heavy as a torso.

INFORMATIONS