www.wmdolls.com

Do WM have any plans to make their dolls in silicone?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kimmilove

Do WM have any plans to make their dolls in silicone?

Post by kimmilove »

Hi,

Was just wondering if WM would comment on the possibility of them making their dolls in silicone in the near future.

I saw the silicone prototype doll collaberation between WM and Artificial Human as possibly an indication of what is to come for WM in the future...

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do WM have any plans to make their dolls in silicone?

Post by Nord »

I think the previous prototype speaks for itself. It certainly seems like something they are exploring, but may be looking for a partner for production, since it's a completely different manufacturing process that can't be done in their current factories. It would probably be a huge investment, but I certainly think that the market is there!

Would definitely be nice to see an official word on it though :)
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

Nord wrote:I think the previous prototype speaks for itself. It certainly seems like something they are exploring, but may be looking for a partner for production, since it's a completely different manufacturing process that can't be done in their current factories. It would probably be a huge investment, but I certainly think that the market is there!

Would definitely be nice to see an official word on it though :)
Yeah. To me it also indicated they were exploring the possibility. And what a great outcome the temporary merger had. That prototype looked supremely realistic, even exceeding that of the offerings of the big western counterparts in that respect.

Would be nice to get an official word on it like you say. :)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

If they could make the 163 h cup in silicone with z-one dolls id be all over her .wm's beautiful scultp+z-ones soft silicone and superior articulated skeleton =$$$$

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

oberyn wrote:If they could make the 163 h cup in silicone with z-one dolls id be all over her .wm's beautiful scultp+z-ones soft silicone and superior articulated skeleton =$$$$
That would be amazing. I saw your vid squeasing your zone doll's thighs and she looked super realistic in softness.
Btw, does the z one doll smell or leak any oil?

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

kimmilove wrote:
oberyn wrote:If they could make the 163 h cup in silicone with z-one dolls id be all over her .wm's beautiful scultp+z-ones soft silicone and superior articulated skeleton =$$$$
That would be amazing. I saw your vid squeasing your zone doll's thighs and she looked super realistic in softness.
No smell ,no leak.

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

oberyn wrote:
kimmilove wrote:
No smell ,no leak.
Awesome. I think silicone is the way to go. Hope WM follow. Their dolls would be unbeatable.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

I think i'll hold off on buying a doll, untill I see what comes of this. :)

Im having a hard time believing that something like what people are suggesting improvement on, cannot be made with current tech in the world.

I honestly believe its merely a matter of time, now that doll brothels have opened, before the right fields of tech come together and these ladies will see an incredible boom in quality, quantity and price.

The perfect pairing with the material-side would be WM's designers and craftsmens abilities to create "depth" in their facial designs.

Good times ahead! 8)

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:I think i'll hold off on buying a doll, untill I see what comes of this. :)

Im having a hard time believing that something like what people are suggesting improvement on, cannot be made with current tech in the world.

I honestly believe its merely a matter of time, now that doll brothels have opened, before the right fields of tech come together and these ladies will see an incredible boom in quality, quantity and price.

The perfect pairing with the material-side would be WM's designers and craftsmens abilities to create "depth" in their facial designs.

Good times ahead! 8)
I am considering holding off too. The peace of mind with the safety of silicone would really enhance doll ownership for me. Just being able to sleep with and hug or really just any prolonged skin to doll contact would be great. Plus there would also be the benefits of no oil seapage and no unpleasang odours.

I agree with the more widespread doll ownership becomes that quality, variety and enhancements in doll technological will boom. I'd love to seem some rudimentary automated movement of dolls to be incorporated into the skeletons to give dolls some simple sex moves Lol. Just a simple squatting action would be amazing! The rate at which China develop products is phenomenal. They've really overtaken their American counterparts in terms of realism and variety and it just seems a matter of time before even more developments are seen.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

its just that silicone is so much more expensive. i wonder why other materials havent been used also like a soft rubber or flexible plastic type material almost like they use on smaller dolls that are poseable. they have a rubber type material and the legs and arms can still bend maybe not as much as toe skeletons but they are highly resistant to damage due to the fact of the material also. little bit of tradeoff but for the long term durability i wouldnt mind having something like that. also they could have the rooted hair like a barbie doll so the whole wig thing would not be such a hassle. just my two cents.

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

jokerisalive wrote:its just that silicone is so much more expensive. i wonder why other materials havent been used also like a soft rubber or flexible plastic type material almost like they use on smaller dolls that are poseable. they have a rubber type material and the legs and arms can still bend maybe not as much as toe skeletons but they are highly resistant to damage due to the fact of the material also. little bit of tradeoff but for the long term durability i wouldnt mind having something like that. also they could have the rooted hair like a barbie doll so the whole wig thing would not be such a hassle. just my two cents.
Z one dolls are made of silicone and arent too much more than TPE. I would pay a small premium for silicone but would want them to be considerably cheaper than a real doll.

With rubber, are you talking about a TPR? Like what fleshlights are made of? That would be cool.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

kimmilove wrote: The peace of mind with the safety of silicone.

I'd love to seem some rudimentary automated movement of dolls to be incorporated into the skeletons to give dolls some simple sex moves Lol. Just a simple squatting action would be amazing!
Those are some really good points! Sex is luckily simple, mechanically.

Besides, people (atleast the ones ive spoken with on the subject) often have their favorite possitions, so not all movements will be required, which would save space requirements for future code designs. I imagine a micro-sd could be sufficient in both space and bandwidth requirements. How cool would that be for weight, price and so on amirite :?: :razz:

WhataTimeToBeAlive

jokerisalive wrote:also they could have the rooted hair like a barbie doll so the whole wig thing would not be such a hassle.
Thats actually a thing i've been wondering about, since i still dont own a doll; If i buy 3 different wigs, will i just end up using the "best" wig 80+% of the time? If thats the case, the rooted option would be incredible! Imagine with real hair? Ohboy!

carver
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by carver »

count me in. i'd be a huge wm supporter if they offered silicone dolls.

VSP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by VSP »

I would have purchased the RZRN "Scarlet". Too bad they decided not to manufacturer it. Or maybe Disney lawyers put the fear of god in them?
http://www.rzrzn.com/goods.php?id=58

INFORMATIONS