www.wmdolls.com

Introducing the New WM 166 CM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Introducing the New WM 166 CM

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Height 166cm -5ft4
Bust:73cm -28.74in
Under Bust: 61cm – 24in
Waist: 56cm – 22in
Hips: 83cm – 32.67in
Weight: 35.5kg – 78.26lbs

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Introducing the New WM 166 CM

If you like what you see, contact your TDF vendor of choice
BCD

realdolladdictus

Post by realdolladdictus »

HI BCD
I realize that you follow my blog very well, but even if it means taking back all the information in my posts, it would be nice to cite the source of your posts on TDF. All images are taken directly on my blog.

I'm not allowed to make a link on TDF, but I think you're overreacting a little!

I recognize that the information publishing in my posts is public but each time I publish one, you take it back directly and make a commercial approach with...

I hope you will understand my message.
have great day

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

realdolladdictus wrote:it would be nice to cite the source of your posts on TDF. All images are taken directly on my blog.
I would say it would be the very least they could do, if true...

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

In this case, it seams to be true. Just have a look at the image URLs.
For example, the last image:
https://realdolladdict.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/mg_6134.jpg?w=458&h=306&zoom=2
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

These are pictures sent to suppliers or am I mistaken?
I will gladly state where they are from or send a link to your blog.....
or I am sure Doug at Passion Dolls or Remi from Doll France will be cool with me showing off their logo.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Okay let's have a conversation about this doll please.
I really like this doll body.
I am glad to see WM has improved the artwork and made the buttocks more realistic as well.
It would be very nice to see many more photos showcasing the buttocks of this body.
Can it be requested they make more photos of her backside ?

I would also like to add the tummy muscles, hip muscles and the natural separation of the breasts at the cleavage are outstanding quality workmanship.
Great long slender legs also ! :thumbs_up:
This body proves that the girl don't need to have a huge ass to be the proud owner of a great looking ass.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Dollicious2 wrote:Okay let's have a conversation about this doll please.
She was the nr. 1 on my "first doll" list, but due to lack of photos and information/reviews, I could not justify jumping "blindly" into a purchase of 2k+.

Still following this model closely though and would really appreciate any information and/or pictures of her?

This body is absolutely perfect to my taste!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:
She was the nr. 1 on my "first doll" list, but due to lack of photos and information/reviews, I could not justify jumping "blindly" into a purchase of 2k+.

Still following this model closely though and would really appreciate any information and/or pictures of her?

We're kinda in the same boat WTTBA :wink:
One difference is with me it's not going to be my 1st doll girlfriend but actually my 3rd :razz:
I can say that WM makes quality dolls though as I have 2 with me now.
In any case it's imperative you read up on how to take care of her as not to make mistakes as i had made with my 1st doll Vlasta.
I am looking at this one to replace my Vlasta's body.
I would prefer her hips be a tad bit wider but from the looks of her so far in the few pics I've seen she's just grand.
Actually her hips are perfect just look at her she's perfect from neck to toe
Head is a choice to think about I think I'd love head 129 on her not sure yet , hmmm maybe head 200 for the ultimate replication of actress Ana De Armas
Here are a few more pics I seen of this body.
Attachments
WM_Hayden07.jpg
WM_Hayden07.jpg (423.67 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Hayden06.jpg
WM_Hayden06.jpg (423.23 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Regan01.jpg
WM_Regan01.jpg (442.13 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Regan02.jpg
WM_Regan02.jpg (447.53 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Regan03.jpg
WM_Regan03.jpg (444.08 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Regan04.jpg
WM_Regan04.jpg (248.88 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Hayden05.jpg
WM_Hayden05.jpg (421.58 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Hayden01.jpg
WM_Hayden01.jpg (417.91 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Hayden.jpg
WM_Hayden.jpg (391.72 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
WM_Hayden03.jpg
WM_Hayden03.jpg (383.12 KiB) Viewed 10775 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3lli5 »

Dollicious2 wrote:
WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:

We're kinda in the same boat WTTBA :wink:
One difference is with me it's not going to be my 1st doll girlfriend but actually my 3rd :razz:
I can say that WM makes quality dolls though as I have 2 with me now.
In any case it's imperative you read up on how to take care of her as not to make mistakes as i had made with my 1st doll Vlasta.
I am looking at this one to replace my Vlasta's body.
I would prefer her hips be a tad bit wider but from the looks of her so far in the few pics I've seen she's just grand.
Actually her hips are perfect just look at her she's perfect from neck to toe
Head is a choice to think about I think I'd love head 129 on her not sure yet , hmmm maybe head 200 for the ultimate replication of actress Ana De Armas
Here are a few more pics I seen of this body.

Man, this #200 head is really beautiful, but I couldn't find this too much vendors selling this head though...

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

3lli5 wrote:Man, this #200 head is really beautiful, but I couldn't find this too much vendors selling this head though...
It is actually the #185 head:
head185.png
head185.png (522.26 KiB) Viewed 10568 times
#200 head is different and only sold by RLSD:
head200.png
head200.png (503.94 KiB) Viewed 10568 times
Both are great heads. I own #200 and #185 is on her way. This is the best gallery I've seen of #185 and I can't wait to see her in my medium skin tone.

3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3lli5 »

DexterQuest wrote:
3lli5 wrote:Man, this #200 head is really beautiful, but I couldn't find this too much vendors selling this head though...
It is actually the #185 head:
head185.png
#200 head is different and only sold by RLSD:
head200.png
Both are great heads. I own #200 and #185 is on her way. This is the best gallery I've seen of #185 and I can't wait to see her in my medium skin tone.
Thanks for the info!
Yeah ,The combination of this post is very beautiful.
Congrats!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

I would love to see more standing booty pics(not in a thong, nude please). I'm sure there are alot of people including myself that have been looking at this one, but out of the 4 or 5 photo shoots of her there should be at least one all nude standing booty pic. I really love WM dolls and I think that this doll deserves all nude standing front and back shots for us to know what we are getting, just my two cents though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Bazinga wrote:I would love to see more standing booty pics(not in a thong, nude please). I'm sure there are alot of people including myself that have been looking at this one, but out of the 4 or 5 photo shoots of her there should be at least one all nude standing booty pic. I really love WM dolls and I think that this doll deserves all nude standing front and back shots for us to know what we are getting, just my two cents though.
Sadly there are no photos like that and so far I see no owners posting this doll with the elusive views that would be very helpful in making the decision to purchase...
The photo sessions are very attractive to look at and show the dolls in natural sitting and standing positions however all too often they are covered in clothing for artistic and aesthetic viewing , it would be nice if makers would do more photo shooting of the dolls fully naked and 360 walk around with video's also such as Iron Tech doll maker has begun to do on some of their dolls.
We Need Videos!
The doll should be naked and standing as well as laying on her back with legs parted to show her vagina close up and also in doggie position or laying on her belly with a 360 walk around is what we're looking for here as a standard advertising of all dolls would be greatly appreciated.

The competition in the doll market is fierce so it's about time for the advertising to become better to accommodate the buyer who needs to see more of what he or she is considering.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS