sexysexdoll.com

Some shots of My SSD gals

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Some shots of the WM gals with my new camera

Post by Endless War »

I saw Fix.
I saw "New Camera"
I clicked.
Best decision I made all day.

Love the way her eyes jump out and grab you.
Beautiful.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:Fabulous photo of Seneca. :D
Thanks djcdoll,
I'm going to try an get a few of Honey this weekend.
Cheers.
justintime wrote:Very nice photos, great posing.
Thanks justintime,
Although Seneca can be a bit stubborn at times (Redhead) She usually gives in and eventually poses the way I ask. :wink:
WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:Posts like these always makes me very happy, and then a little sad afterwards when i remember its edited.

But how much editing is really going on?

Ive allways wanted to see side-by-side shots of edited and unedited dolls. That way i wont get my expectations too high and end up being disappointed with my first doll.
Hi WTTBA,
Don't worry... Be Happy, No need for sadness, As most anyone here on TDF will tell you... Your Doll will look even better live (in person) than in the photographs! Having that said, Seneca has been with me for over a year and her factory makeup has been long gone, so she's sporting aftermarket makeup and an aftermarket human hair wig. Also her factory nipple color faded pretty quickly so that needs periodic maintenance.
As for editing, All these gals are born with small manufacturing marks and seams. Because I aim for realism in my photos I do smooth these minor imperfections over, post production. If these photos were to be for commercial use I would skip that step, But they are just for visual enjoyment. I did remove Seneca's standing foot bolts and smoothed the holes for that particular shot as-well! Other than that she's pretty-much "what you see is what you get".
Hope this helps you.
Cheers.
oneatatime wrote:Drop dead gorgeous! Where did you learn how to do makeup?
Thanks oneatatime,
Well I guess I could say Seneca taught me lol. Her factory makeup was not doing well after a time so I learned out of necessity. Trial and a lot of error. Q-tips and baby oil are your friend! But I must give credit where it's due, Mishka1965 has this tutorial viewtopic.php?f=7&t=73837 I watched it closely. I also googled model makeup images and studied hundreds of different "looks" to see what was doable and what I liked. It is still very much a work in progress though.
terabyte wrote:Very nice work!! Loving the shots, detail, and settings you have the dolls in! Congrats on the new camera pickup.
Thanks terabyte,
I'm really enjoying learning about this new camera, lots to it compared to my last one.
Endless War wrote:I saw Fix.
I saw "New Camera"
I clicked.
Best decision I made all day.

Love the way her eyes jump out and grab you.
Beautiful.
Thanks Endless War,
I'm glad you decided to stop and have a look. I am going to try for some more photos this weekend.
:glou:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Thanks djcdoll,
Cheers.
Can't wait to see some more of Honey, I've got a soft(!) spot for her! :D

blackmamba20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by blackmamba20 »

very nice pics of Seneca

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

djcdoll wrote:
Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Thanks djcdoll,
Cheers.
Can't wait to see some more of Honey, I've got a soft(!) spot for her! :D
Haha djcdoll, I'm sure Tiffany can help you stiffen up that soft spot. :haha4:
blackmamba20 wrote:very nice pics of Seneca
Thanks blackmamba20,
Here's a shot of Honey. And Welcome to TDF.

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

The pictures of Seneca and Honey are very beautiful.
I'd also like to make such a picture.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another great photo of your lovely Honey. :thumbs_up:
She's brightened up a rainy Saturday morning here in the UK, she's a ray of golden sunshine :D

d011user

Post by d011user »

Did you do anything special to get her to stand in heels? Mine won't stand in her heels...
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:The pictures of Seneca and Honey are very beautiful.
I'd also like to make such a picture.
Thank you ryuu2368ryuu,
Taking these pictures of my girls is a lot of fun. I hope you get to experience it too! :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:Another great photo of your lovely Honey. :thumbs_up:
She's brightened up a rainy Saturday morning here in the UK, she's a ray of golden sunshine :D
Haha Thanks djcdoll,
I hope this next one brightens up your Sunday. Honey is ready for some nice warm weather. :wink:
d011user wrote:Did you do anything special to get her to stand in heels? Mine won't stand in her heels...
Hi d011user,
Actually no...Her ankle bolts are still very tight. I'm guessing that's why she stands well in heels. Also I think there's a tutorial on standing dolls in heels somewhere here on TDF. Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Honey wanted to model her new swimsuit. 8O She's still waiting for the warm weather. 8)

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

I completely missed this thread until now, so glad I clicked as I didn't pay attention to the author I was very surprised to find honey and Seneca here :)

Very pleasantly surprised :razz: :D

You capture their beauty excellently and enjoy your new full frame camera :thumbs_up:

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Sofos wrote:I completely missed this thread until now, so glad I clicked as I didn't pay attention to the author I was very surprised to find honey and Seneca here :)

Very pleasantly surprised :razz: :D

You capture their beauty excellently and enjoy your new full frame camera :thumbs_up:
Thanks Sofos,
I like all the new stuff on this camera but I'm still waiting for my good lens to be returned after a firmware update. Right now I'm using some older lenses and they are good but not as good as my newest one.
djcdoll wrote:My Sunday has been brightened up by lovely golden Honey. :D
... :wink: djcdoll,
Shall we try for Monday as-well? :mrgreen: This one might have to do for more than just one day as work gets crazy on weekdays.

Honey's new swimsuit has pretty easy access to her fun bits! :D :razz: :wink: :whistle:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another great photo of Honey. Love the way her head is tilted to one side. :D

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Don't worry... Be Happy, No need for sadness, Your Doll will look even better live (in person) than in the photographs! As for editing, All these gals are born with small manufacturing marks and seams. Because I aim for realism in my photos I do smooth these minor imperfections over, post production. If these photos were to be for commercial use I would skip that step, But they are just for visual enjoyment. I did remove Seneca's standing foot bolts and smoothed the holes for that particular shot as-well! Other than that she's pretty-much "what you see is what you get".
Hope this helps you.
Cheers.
Thanks Mr Fix! That actually reassured me quite a lot!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

A lovely shot of sweet Honey with the flowers in the background, you do pay incredible attention to every detail which pays off with such wonderful pictures. One thing I always try and get right is the finger positions, as we all know, our gals fingers can sometimes have a mind of their own but whenever I look at your work everything is just perfect. Admittedly you do some touch up afterwards but setting up a shot like that takes time to get right. One of my faults is that I sometimes rush things to get what I'm after, which in some cases can pay off but often means I've missed something but I have nothing but admiration for your work.

INFORMATIONS