sexysexdoll.com

Some shots of My SSD gals

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Some shots of the WM gals with my new camera

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, another killer photo of Seneca! :thumbs_up:
Stunning! I'm really loving "Rocktober" and the month has only just started!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

With all the earthy colors in the photo her eyes were just so sparkling. But of course she has other attractive features, too. And you sure know how to put them in scene.
I did not recognize it that much, cause I was not thinking much about it, but now with the second photo I must say you do pose her so nice and make her look just breathtaking. You must put a lot of time and passion in your photos and one can see it.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great to see Seneca again, she has been missed and what a wonderful trio of pics you treat us to! Your use of light in the middle pic is sublime, casting those soft shadows over her beautiful face and that wonderful body! the colour in that last shot is another feast for the eyes, lovely pose as well!

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Another beauty. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Jimmy, Really appreciate the feedback! :thumbs_up:
djcdoll wrote:Wow, another killer photo of Seneca! :thumbs_up:
Stunning! I'm really loving "Rocktober" and the month has only just started!!! :lol: :mrgreen:
Ha Thanks djcdoll, I'm afraid I'm fresh out of skull backdrops now so I'll have to come up with something else for the next ones. :?
dxc wrote:With all the earthy colors in the photo her eyes were just so sparkling. But of course she has other attractive features, too. And you sure know how to put them in scene.
I did not recognize it that much, cause I was not thinking much about it, but now with the second photo I must say you do pose her so nice and make her look just breathtaking. You must put a lot of time and passion in your photos and one can see it.
Thanks dxc,
I do put in some time on these but it's something I love to do. It really is rewarding when people acknowledge the end results. :thumbs_up:
Arthur1960 wrote:Great to see Seneca again, she has been missed and what a wonderful trio of pics you treat us to! Your use of light in the middle pic is sublime, casting those soft shadows over her beautiful face and that wonderful body! the colour in that last shot is another feast for the eyes, lovely pose as well!
Well thanks Arthur, That "middle" photo...I came home from work and the light coming in through the window was just too tempting. I did the setup quickly as I could and you know what that entails, I was sweating and huffing by the time I got my camera into my hands. I got several shots away but I was changing setting with every shot looking for the sweet-one, I finally got it and not more than 30 seconds later the light was gone. There would have been cuss words had I not gotten the shot. 8O :mrgreen:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Rocktober.. :plaidskirt:
giphy.gif

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah! More of Rocktober can come... :razz:

Seeing this gorgeous picture I'm realizing that have missed Seneca a lot

Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Zippy81 wrote:Rocktober.. :plaidskirt:

Haha...Zippy, I got a good laugh out of this. :haha4:
I used to watch these two boneheads with my boys when they were still at home.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Yeah! More of Rocktober can come... :razz:

Thanks Doc, I think there are a few others that were missing Seneca too. (including me) :wink:

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Rocktober.. :plaidskirt:

Haha...Zippy, I got a good laugh out of this. :haha4:
I used to watch these two boneheads with my boys when they were still at home.
Dr Dollinger wrote:Yeah! More of Rocktober can come... :razz:

Thanks Doc, I think there are a few others that were missing Seneca too. (including me) :wink:
:D :p

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have to say I love the selective dof(depth of field) and especially in this one. Looks like f/2.8 or f/4. Do you use a Soft Box for your indoor lighting? I have a large "Halo"(60") I use to use for some portraits when I did that sort of thing with film back in those days. A 600 watt/second Photogenic light inside the Halo softened the light tremendously.

Marvelous work is an understatement.
Attachments
Honey_K0872-rm.jpg
Honey_K0872-rm.jpg (524.6 KiB) Viewed 2070 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

ColColt wrote:I have to say I love the selective dof(depth of field) and especially in this one. Looks like f/2.8 or f/4. Do you use a Soft Box for your indoor lighting? I have a large "Halo"(60") I use to use for some portraits when I did that sort of thing with film back in those days. A 600 watt/second Photogenic light inside the Halo softened the light tremendously.

Marvelous work is an understatement.

Thanks ColColt, I just checked and that image was shot with my 85mm at f/2 so your first guess was pretty close. :thumbs_up:
I can only imagine how much that Halo light cost back in those days. It must have set you back a pretty penny.
I do have a couple soft boxes and a selection of other lights to choose from, I don't always use the soft box, especially if I can get enough light from my big window.
:glou:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks ColColt, I just checked and that image was shot with my 85mm at f/2 so your first guess was pretty close. :thumbs_up:
I can only imagine how much that Halo light cost back in those days. It must have set you back a pretty penny.
I do have a couple soft boxes and a selection of other lights to choose from, I don't always use the soft box, especially if I can get enough light from my big window.
That Halo was an Ed Pierce Signature Edition Halo...probably was about $150 or so back then in the early/mid 90's when I was doing portraits/weddings. The 28" Westcott Apollo was my favorite for more controlled lighting along with a white reflector.

Back then there were no digital cameras and I used a Pentax 6x7 with a 165 f2.8 lens for closeups or the 90 f2.8 LS lens. A soft portrait from that combo...the Internet doesn't do justice to the sharpness.
Attachments
Francis 007bc.jpg
Francis 007bc.jpg (3.41 MiB) Viewed 2029 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Very nice ColColt, the pentax 6x7, 67 and the 67ii were some of the best film cameras IMO. I only wish that I would have had one back then. I had a pentax ME back then, it was ok but it was a different format than the 6x7. Do you still have yours? I imagine the film for it is pretty scarce these days.

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Outstanding images Mr Fix it. I love all the care and detail you put in to your images, your pictures are like works of art man instead of simple random photos, your skills are way above the rest of us. Thank you very much for sharing these wonderful images. Cheers!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Very nice ColColt, the pentax 6x7, 67 and the 67ii were some of the best film cameras IMO. I only wish that I would have had one back then. I had a pentax ME back then, it was ok but it was a different format than the 6x7. Do you still have yours? I imagine the film for it is pretty scarce these days.
Yes-still have the camera and about 4-5 lens. Film is still available in 35mm and 120-no 220...at least not in B&W. This Jones bracket was a real life saver when doing portraits/weddings. Loosen the front knob and it rotates horizontal/vertical without having to do all kinds of gyrations with the tripod controls.
Attachments
_1DF5097a.jpg
_1DF5097a.jpg (762.01 KiB) Viewed 1969 times
_1DF5096a.jpg
_1DF5096a.jpg (712.03 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

dannyloblack wrote:Outstanding images Mr Fix it. I love all the care and detail you put in to your images, your pictures are like works of art man instead of simple random photos, your skills are way above the rest of us. Thank you very much for sharing these wonderful images. Cheers!
Gee Thanks danny, I certainly appreciate the kind complements, I do try to create beautiful works. However I must point out that There are many incredibly talented photographers here on TDF with much more experience and skill than I!
:glou:
ColColt wrote: Yes-still have the camera and about 4-5 lens. Film is still available in 35mm and 120-no 220...at least not in B&W. This Jones bracket was a real life saver when doing portraits/weddings. Loosen the front knob and it rotates horizontal/vertical without having to do all kinds of gyrations with the tripod controls.
Ha ya ColColt, I was going to ask if you had the wooden hand grip for it. But I see that bracket would work well for tripod use.

INFORMATIONS