www.wmdolls.com

Dismantling/disposing of your doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dismantling/disposing of your doll

Post by haremlover »

winterwarBo wrote:Janie will be cremated with me. I left instructions with my brother and my boss. The other two I would love to see adopted to people that can't afford a doll but want one.
Oh no. Environmentally polluting and explosive gases and combustion that the cremation chambers weren't designed to cope with, and melting runny firey liquid. It would be like putting a can of diesel in the chamber. Not good.

Don't give your executors a nightmare - just put them up for being donated.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

I had a torso leg that I threw away. First, I put up a post to see if anyone wanted it, just pay for shipping. No offers. So I cut off all the TPE from the skeleton, then chopped up all the TPE into little chunks so you couldn't tell the pieces were once a doll. The last thing I needed was for someone to find a foot or something, think its real, and call the cops. That's something that might land the former foot owner on the local news!
Then, every week on trash day I would throw out several pounds mixed in with the trash. I still have the skeleton somewhere in the garage. There really is no good place to dispose of the materials that make up a doll when there is no one else to take it off your hands.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

haremlover wrote: Oh no. Environmentally polluting and explosive gases and combustion that the cremation chambers weren't designed to cope with, and melting runny firey liquid. It would be like putting a can of diesel in the chamber. Not good.

Wrong... They cremate people in styrofoam coffins with plastic handles everyday. The issue might be the metal skeleton. You cannot use a coffin with any metal parts. And the temperatures involved would vaporize the TPE, not melt it. I starting discussing this with a personal friend that is a licensed cremator. His problem was you can't really put any metal in there. They have enough problems with the metal replacement joints and pacemakers inside people.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Why not send her to my home for lost and unwanted dolls ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

We have already worked that out. We have a friend that will cremate "Burn" my body down to as far as he can inside a metal drum. He will dispose of my skeleton and what is left will be mixed with CCs ashes, then we will be spread over our property. It helps to be away from the city. TPE will not take long to burn "melt" down to not much. He will mix a little green wood with it to mask the smoke and smell.

Well that is the plan at least!

Now Roxie and Kayla will have to find new homes. We hope that they can find a place that will take both of them, as we have all been together and through so much with each other! As long as CC goes before Mrs. CC there is no need for a rush as they will have a home as long as she is alive!

Wow, what a dark, but in reality a very necessary discussion!

Hey Silicone I would think it may be a challenge to get Roxie and Kayla to your place! They don't like to fly. They both said that the one and only time they did it was dark, cramped and very cold and really bumpy! They didn't care much for it! Now if you were to provide First - Class seating with free drinks? :puppydogeyes:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Triple A - really I think you should be encouraging your man to have his ashes mixed with his wife's rather than yours . . . ? There really is possibly a place for real people in the world . . .

Anyway, thumbs up to Silicon! :glou:

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

harem; it isn't as sinister as it sounds. Mrs. CC wants to be buried in her families plot near where she grew up. So it works for her. CC wants to remain here for eternity, so I will keep him company!

We have actually planned it all out in quite full detail. :evidence:

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

For me cutting up TPE with a knife is a quite Dangerous and Primitive affair, TPE gives resistance when you try to cut it, the duller the blade you are using the worse it is..but I have found an alternative that works quite well for me and that is a Camping Survival Wire Saw, I find it cuts fairly easy through TPE, making quick work of dismantling for me. Of Course Dismantling is a last Resort When All other options do not seem to be the answer..We must Love our Dolls to the Very End....

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Good. Pleased to hear it. My wife would probably want to be buried somewhere else if Chloé insisted on being buried with me :haha4:

Wives who upset dolls can be an endangered species - but likewise dolls who upset wives . . .

As it is, I'm planning an escapade on Thursday with friends and one of my ladies and my wife is prickly. "Why don't you come with us?" I say . . . but wife wants to be prickly.

I make the case that my escapades are art . . . but my wife is the sort who'd tell Banksy that he shouldn't put graffiti on buildings.

Best wishes

Harem

PS Dollfriend - if you must, use scissors, but better to give away.

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Oh; I only volunteered once it came to light that they both wanted different things after the big bucket kick! Roxie, Kayla and I am very lucky in that we get along with Mrs. CC just fine! She comes on outing with us when she is in town! We get her gifts and she usually brings us something from Louisiana when she returns! Problem is she is gone for most of the year! Taking care of her parents, Not because of us! She rather likes the idea that CC isn't alone while she is away!

So you see it works out pretty well!

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

I have done it before I had a YL 148 dont judge me but one night I took magic mushrooms and felt so guilty and like shit for owning a doll while on them and I dismantled my doll cut all the TPE off until it was just a skeleton I put the skeleton in the fetal piosition and I put all the tpe parts into different garbage bags and left her on the side of the road. I know guys I'm the notorious serial killer of the doll world I'm still wanted. But I have changed I only owned her a month. I own three WM dolls for 6 months now and would never do it again. I treat them very nicely.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I think that you should do some modifications and turn her into a cute zombie doll!

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Dollfriend wrote:For me cutting up TPE with a knife is a quite Dangerous and Primitive affair, TPE gives resistance when you try to cut it, the duller the blade you are using the worse it is..but I have found an alternative that works quite well for me and that is a Camping Survival Wire Saw, I find it cuts fairly easy through TPE, making quick work of dismantling for me. Of Course Dismantling is a last Resort When All other options do not seem to be the answer..We must Love our Dolls to the Very End....

How about the hot knife on the Versa Tool. That would make it go quickly.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

my ruby13 got dismembered into about 6 garbage bags and thrown into the nearest dumpster.
my 2 TPE dolls will probably suffer the same fate eventually

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I disposed of a torso that was rarely used but the skin was kinda dark since it was wrapped in a black bed sheet while in storage probably could have been cleaned with some form of special cleaner but I didn’t want to go through hassle of fixing it.
Also a hip butt toy that was submersed in water and it ruined the inside since it was full of foam.
Could never dry it out entirely. I didn’t want to go through the hassle of reselling so I hacked them both up with a make shift axe and burned them both boy did I break a massive sweat getting Rid of them both. they both lost their luster once I had a gf now ex who was a total sex fiend and had a body that was super fit gym everyday type. So glad I finally got rid of the torso and hip butt toy though

INFORMATIONS