www.wmdolls.com

156cm H cup WM Doll Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
EasyStreet
Apprentice
Apprentice

156cm H cup WM Doll Review

Post by EasyStreet »

The doll is wonderful and lots of fun with a few flaws in my opinion. I rate the doll an 7/10.

How to find

The doll is an easy doll to find and is featured prominently on many online stores. It is not as the famous 163cm H cup Doll by WM, but it seems to be fairly popular. There are 4 configurations featured to my knowledge (tan Anglo, pale Anglo, Latino and Asian) . I purchased the more fair-haired and skinned Anglo variant myself, although I came to find that she is quite fetching in a black wig as well. In any case, she is an average height full bodied doll with impossibly perfect breasts.

My thoughts

One of the things I like most about WM Dolls on the whole is that rather than try to recreate what a real woman looks like exactly the designers have taken liberty and created dolls that are not entirely realistic. I enjoy this facet of the brand greatly because for me personally, dolls do not replace women and neither the look or feel of dolls or women intrigue me more. I am attracted to dolls as dolls and find caring for them and loving them is a reward into itself. Call it Agalmatophilia, call it a perverted hobby, but there it is.

Her dimensions

Height: 156cm | 5ft1
Bra size: H cup
Full Bust: 93cm | 36.6″
Under Bust: 65cm | 25.5″
Waist: 54cm | 21.2″
Hips: 96cm | 37.7″
Foot Length: 20.5cm | 8″
Shoulder Width: 37cm | 14.5″
Weight: 39.5kg | 87 lbs
Vaginal Depth: 18cm | 7.1″
Anal Depth: 16cm | 6.3″
Oral Depth: 12cm | 4.7″
Package Size: 150*43*28 cm

The good

I find the #233 face is extremely cute with a pleasing neutral expression. It is paired perfectly with the curves of the doll and is the default choice for the model. In other words, her little round cheeks match her larger ones bellow. Her weight is very manageable 90lbs. She can take nearly any pose and hold it. Her vagina is extremely pleasing. Shockingly though, the oral function of the doll is unbelievable and by far the best sensation the doll can offer. The anal sensation is great too, only less so.

The okay

The doll's flesh is harder than fat, but softer than muscle. Her body is quite pleasing, but I feel that multiple layers of differing material could achieve a better result. The doll's fingers do hold they position well, however need to be attended to on a regular basis to look natural. The TPE blend has a wonderful skin sensation at its surface if powdered, but leaves noticeable oil behind if leaned against a wall. Her vagina is molded alright, but as you can see later in a photo it lacks detail.

The bad

The doll's feat leave a lot to be desired. I think something like Piper Dolls use of thicker material for hands and feet is best, as this doll's feet are floppy unattractive and hardly functional. It really is best to cover a WM doll's hands and feet at all times frankly. The neck is also disappointing and reattaching the head just right takes real care.

Summary

Do not take my 7/10 rating as a bad one. I whole heartedly recommend this doll if you are attracted to it. Caring for the doll and making love to it are wonderful. She is capable of performing any pose I have dreamt up so far (including 69ing, no really, it's true). I only spend about a week or so with her from time to time for a year now with only her pictures to look at when she is away, and I begin to miss her after some time and am always elated to reunite with her.

I hope the review helps. Please enjoy the photos and thank you for reading.

Frankly,

Easy

P.S. Note that I included a photo from an online of promotional images for the doll, so you can get an idea of how she is presented online.
Attachments
A face that says, let your troubles melt away. "Ahhh."
A face that says, let your troubles melt away. "Ahhh."
1.jpg (91.21 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
After I got her she did a little strip tease for me. Very nice I though, but then I realized she can't cook!
After I got her she did a little strip tease for me. Very nice I though, but then I realized she can't cook!
2.jpg (58.84 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (45.17 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (58.71 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (50.74 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (54.88 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (63.39 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
She is a very classy lady.
She is a very classy lady.
8.jpg (60.59 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (53.57 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (60.91 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (53.68 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
Promotional (the variant I went with, lol why am I typing variant so much, must because I watched Loki)
Promotional (the variant I went with, lol why am I typing variant so much, must because I watched Loki)
13.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
Dolls are just a bit of fun, and what's wrong with that?

dreamdolljay
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 156cm H cup WM Doll Review

Post by dreamdolljay »

Gorgeous Babe! Great Pics!

Polyphasic007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Polyphasic007 »

does she have the weight reduction option, and did you pick it?

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Great review! Very well written with some great photos.

pinot667

Post by pinot667 »

I’ve always thought the 156cm H cup is soooo sexy. :glou:

EasyStreet
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EasyStreet »

Polyphasic007 wrote:does she have the weight reduction option, and did you pick it?
I did not have the option to reduce her weight. I purchased the doll from Yourdoll about a year ago.
Dolls are just a bit of fun, and what's wrong with that?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Congratulations on your lovely babe and your impressive photography. Thank you for the detailed review.

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

Congratulations!!! Beautiful pics

rogue2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rogue2 »

She is gorgeous!
Irontech Miki (Nikki)
Starpery Sarah